Downfall + True 0wnage Day Out

Amateurnoob

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soz if what i said was incorrect, hopefully we can get more practice and war you guys soon, (df) like propperly in pvp?

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

Eeeeyyyooooo king lets join df dog

Sorry Mago we do not allow Multi Clanners. We would be happy to accept you under the circumstances of you getting off of Divine Vindicators Memberlist, and DF Future Applicants Memberlist. You of course will also have to fill out an introduction and an application which will be reviewed by our Council+. Thanks for your time (/End Sarcasm)

Not even if you're in AA? :mellow:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Eeeeyyyooooo king lets join df dog

Sorry Mago we do not allow Multi Clanners. We would be happy to accept you under the circumstances of you getting off of Divine Vindicators Memberlist, and DF Future Applicants Memberlist. You of course will also have to fill out an introduction and an application which will be reviewed by our Council+. Thanks for your time (/End Sarcasm)

Not even if you're in AA? :mellow:

Country Clans are okay babe <3:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

i think if it was Df only Dv would have ripped Df apart with there 70 ops

Good job Downies and ownge? or w.e name it is

Of course hun... we would have had like high 30's to 40 opts, as I stated we don't have the same time zone they have. We can't pull much in the day during school. If it was a weekend it would be a different story :wink:

smokeysavedcd.png

=D>

u screenied me saying ive been pking with ni

gratz want a cookie?

yet u dont deny being out with daddy dk

well at least i keep my clans business first and then have fun after if i want (no rule against having fun) and ive clearly told them i dont want to join.

nice to know that dv think im the whole of downfall :roll:

it was a good fight, i came late when the war was in bh+cwa...

1 death 0 kills 1 assist.

thanks for war d0. Maybe next time we can war fairly :thumbsup:

seems like it was fair.... also it FAVORS ur timezone.. from what i recall... u guys have a vast amount of middle eastern peeps and Gmters.... 2est = most our members in school (dont get back till around 3ish)... so yea.. thought u would of pulled more imo.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Of course hun... we would have had like high 30's to 40 opts, as I stated we don't have the same time zone they have. We can't pull much in the day during school. If it was a weekend it would be a different story :wink:

it was still 2 v 1 i see no reason making topic about teaming with another clan to take on Dv only makes your clan look weaker

Vincent.png?t=1257576312

it was still 2 v 1 i see no reason making topic about teaming with another clan to take on Dv only makes your clan look weaker

Aww sweetheart you really don't read much then. As I stated... this topic is called Downfall + True 0wnage's day out... not Downfall's day out.. it was both of our clans. We go pvping together because its fun. If I'm not mistaken DK goes out with VR almost all the time ;) This wasn't a planned war this was a unofficial 10 minute prep PVP event.

Edited by lady_ninane
Edited for consistency

smokeysavedcd.png

Aww sweetheart you really don't read much then. As I stated... this topic is called Downfall + True 0wnage's day out... not Downfall's day out.. it was both of our clans. We go pvping together because its fun. If I'm not mistaken DK goes out with VR almost all the time ;) This wasn't a planned war this was a unofficial 10 minute prep PVP event.

i think like 1 Vr member EZ only one who pk's with Dk no one els only reason we dont attack Dk is because they never do anything to us we even killed dk yesterday when we ac'ed TT vs Rsd Fight i dont know what you talking about.

and on topic It doesnt matter if it was 10 minute prep im sure you knew they were going out today since will told me last night Downfall was going to hit Dv pk trip you could have made mandatory instead of teaming with another clan but i guess Desperate moments call for desperate decisions

Edited by lady_ninane
Edited for consistency
Vincent.png?t=1257576312

i think like 1 Vr member EZ only one who pk's with Dk no one els only reason we dont attack Dk is because they never do anything to us we even killed dk yesterday when we ac'ed TT vs Rsd Fight i dont know what you talking about.

and on topic It doesnt matter if it was 10 minute prep im sure you knew they were going out today since will told me last night Downfall was going to hit Dv pk trip you could have made mandatory instead of teaming with another clan but i guess Desperate moments call for desperate decisions

All of our members that were available at the time were on... Like I said before it was out of the timezone.. our members have school. I'm not going to ask them to stay home to play runescape.

Edited by lady_ninane
Edited for consistency

smokeysavedcd.png

This whole topic is comical. DV declines a pkri with DF because they don't pk. D0 hunts them during school hours and ends up in who knows what, but gets cocky at calling DK and saying the topic is fake. How about you get back to the talks of DF vs DV pkri and stop all of the flaming and pointless posts?

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

nice team, nice 100+ ml :) nice levels in there. But it was t0+df you guys had more higher levels and you asked for a war, i dont think the leaders liked the sound of that, even though we had a few more people, levels matter lol. Like mago said our first war in pvp and not planned, gl with your team, sure you will have fun.

You obviously weren't there... we didn't ask for the war... We hit you in BH pushed you back to bank... there DV said "We're going out deep" we said "orlly" YOU (DV) said "wanna war us" we said "Sure".... get your facts straight... you clearly weren't there.

^^^This is why im DOWNFALL^^^

091103104851.png

First off I guess I don't get what you mean by this is why you are DF? Do you mean Divine Forces? ;) love how you go from RSD- DF and say you aren't a multi clanner #-o

And I don't see what's wrong with having a few members gain some rune by pking with NI... no we do not crash, we just hit DK. I understand if you are mad that we help deplete you DK Unit's banks but seriously what's wrong with PKING with NI... If you are trying to say our members are in NI, show me the ones on NI's memberlist.. Think before you post.

no intention to flame/flamebait

just asking for general knowledge,does ni have a memberlist?

ss-1-1.jpg

what uffan said is right too lazy to quote...

anyways lets get the facts here

• D0 begins by hunting DV
  • when d0 and dv meet dv has about a +20 opts advantage
  • after a few kills and stuff dv calls dk after repeatedly "tankiing" to mossies
  • dv try to lure d0 to dk
  • after awhile the war kinda stops then is resumed in a naerish bh location
  • downfall kill lots of people
  • dv kill (insert number here)? no idea how many (0 as far as i am aware but im sure they killed a few)
  • dv ends
  • downfall pks other ppl and i get more loots

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Honestly, from what I can see, calling Dk should not be an issue. Although, I wasn't there, 2v1 does not seem much fair to Dv considering they were basically fighting both T0 and Downfall. So from my own perspective, it seemed fair for them to call another clan to tag along. Anyways, overall congratulations on your "win", definetly looking forward to your next pvp trip/war. I'm sure you'll all do great. :)

24zgl7t.png

33bpitd.gifViolent Resolution Warlord | leader.gifFlip Flops Warlord

Honestly, from what I can see, calling Dk should not be an issue. Although, I wasn't there, 2v1 does not seem much fair to Dv considering they were basically fighting both T0 and Downfall. So from my own perspective, it seemed fair for them to call another clan to tag along. Anyways, overall congratulations on your "win", definetly looking forward to your next pvp trip/war. I'm sure you'll all do great. :)

Of course there's no issue, your in DK and DV. D0 is a team, who had like 50 opts, against 60+ opts of DV. End of story.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

did you make a tiff account just for this topic? nice post count!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

No, My other account got deleted or I forgot to info for it. :|

24zgl7t.png

No, My other account got deleted or I forgot to info for it. :|

Shame, I was going to congratulate you on your dedication to your team, and to DK.

Of course there's no issue, your in DK and DV. D0 is a team, who had like 50 opts, against 60+ opts of DV. End of story.

Should opts really be an issue? Perhaps, they had a reason to call another clan; outleveled? But like I said before, I wasn't there. However, I'm sure others who weren't there would also agree, there is basically no need to complain if a clan they are facing calls a clan for back-up. After all this is Pvp; not clans wars ;).

24zgl7t.png

Should opts really be an issue? Perhaps, they had a reason to call another clan; outleveled?

Then i suggest your members train, nothing really more i can say if it was that big of a difference lol.

crsigl.png