Downfall + True 0wnage Day Out

Amateurnoob

It was fun, too bad I came late and missed the start of it. Only got to have the fun of gaining between mossies and cw.

Too bad you called DK to the war...guess +18 opts isn't enough for you guys. So for the next war are you going to ask for a +10? +20? because it looks like you won't war with less of a numbers advantage. :shame:

2qwiey0.jpg

2q8plio.jpg

Thanks for the loot, lets do it again soon. :thumbsup:

Neltak.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you called friends when dk hit you, why is david in the first picture

David+Pyro came to watch which soon turned to them sniping both clans :( and camping on me at one point :( Never let them go on a pvp trip with u

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

2qwiey0.jpg

Thanks for the loot, lets do it again soon. :thumbsup:

this is wat happen when it was 1 vs 1, them w/o dk, running to cwa getting cleared.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

nice team, nice 100+ ml :) nice levels in there. But it was t0+df you guys had more higher levels and you asked for a war, i dont think the leaders liked the sound of that, even though we had a few more people, levels matter lol. Like mago said our first war in pvp and not planned, gl with your team, sure you will have fun.

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

You comfirmed you called friends !

Deny?

Confirmed, I asked a few friends to come when DK hit us, admit we can't compete with DK with 51 opts we already were outpulled by you, but you couldn't respect that ;) had to call DK. Anyways we called a few friends to come bait DK away from us. No one really came though... who wants to go out just to get wrecked.. (referencing that to DK hitting us not DV)

Also Ray0608 said your chat was an open channel and DK joined your cc and asked where we were and you gave location. Confirm please :).

Anyways our friends hardly did anything as we didn't jump in ops. We had like one TNC member come to help us out. You still should have had 69 opts against our 55 :)... I don't think that would matter.

Also for the record it was a PVP trip during the day nothing official. I don't think there were any rules set in place against having friends come and chill with us and have a good day.

if you called friends when dk hit you, why is david in the first picture

also tnc tom in the 2nd picture, before you called friends

lol'ed this !!!

100313043904.png

nice team, nice 100+ ml :) nice levels in there. But it was t0+df you guys had more higher levels and you asked for a war, i dont think the leaders liked the sound of that, even though we had a few more people, levels matter lol. Like mago said our first war in pvp and not planned, gl with your team, sure you will have fun.

cool timezone as well, were est based, everyone was at school. Your 70 ops vs our 50 ops more then enough to fight alone, but no you wanted dk's 80+ ops as well to help you guys. gf tho and thx for the rune.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

You obviously weren't there... we didn't ask for the war... We hit you in BH pushed you back to bank... there DV said "We're going out deep" we said "orlly" YOU (DV) said "wanna war us" we said "Sure".... get your facts straight... you clearly weren't there.

smokeysavedcd.png

You obviously weren't there... we didn't ask for the war... We hit you in BH pushed you back to bank... there DV said "We're going out deep" we said "orlly" YOU (DV) said "wanna war us" we said "Sure".... get your facts straight... you clearly weren't there.

^^^This is why im DOWNFALL^^^

091103104851.png

100313043904.png

I'm prepared to leave this topic but any spamming/baiting posts will be removed.

Well there goes over half the posts on this topic then.

Once again good job Downfall + True 0wnage.

Edited by lady_ninane
Edited for consistency

I'm prepared to leave this topic but any spamming/baiting posts will be removed.

What if DV and many clans think this is fake , what would you say ?

It isnt because they clearly destroyed you at low lvl-wildy, but when u went up and tryed to lure them into dk they bailed, aka the topic says exactly what happened.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

^^^This is why im DOWNFALL^^^

091103104851.png

First off I guess I don't get what you mean by this is why you are DF? Do you mean Divine Forces? ;) love how you go from RSD- DF and say you aren't a multi clanner #-o

And I don't see what's wrong with having a few members gain some rune by pking with NI... no we do not crash, we just hit DK. I understand if you are mad that we help deplete you DK Unit's banks but seriously what's wrong with PKING with NI... If you are trying to say our members are in NI, show me the ones on NI's memberlist.. Think before you post.

smokeysavedcd.png

:thumbsup: Congratz DF + T0.

yufie I didnt know u were australian

U know pansy?

Yeah, I was in Team X for the longest time but because of my timezone I joined AA. Iam not Aussie but Iam one of their few EST peeps... :twisted:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Nice lies u obviously weren't at the war

358s5k1.gifProud Downfall Leader

vince_sig.png

Eeeeyyyooooo king lets join df dog

Sorry Mago we do not allow Multi Clanners. We would be happy to accept you under the circumstances of you getting off of Divine Vindicators Memberlist, and DF Future Applicants Memberlist. You of course will also have to fill out an introduction and an application which will be reviewed by our Council+. Thanks for your time (/End Sarcasm)

smokeysavedcd.png