Downfall + True 0wnage Day Out

Amateurnoob

DOWNFALL + TRUE 0WNAGE

So today it was about 2 pm Eastern and DF+T0 decided to go for a small pvp trip just for the fun of it, like we do on most weekdays during the afternoon when the majority of our members are in school. Seeing as we are such a tight knit group of friends and basically share our communities, we massed up the GMT+College students that didn't have class at the time, and went out for a PVP trip.

Downfall + True 0wnage Starting: 51 opts (small pull due to time)

2nle4wm.png

We received word that Divine Vindicators was out so we were sitting at mossies just chilling, and we decided to rush BH as we figured that was where they would be... to no surprise there was DV's fall in on Vormillion.

Picture28.png

We quickly K0ED Vormillion here a few steps away from BH.

Picture28.png

We spammed OHAIDER DV and it was just a mad rush up to the stairs

Once they ran up the stairs we followed and they asked us for a war up at mossies. We accepted even though we had about 20 less opts than they did. We go up to mossies and the enter, we hear that DK is coming (Expected). So we move up to the north and tried to fight. A few seconds later DK ran down spamming DK and what not.. We wondered how DK could have known we were out because this wasn't even planned, but then we thought to ourselves... oh right a lot of DV is in DK how silly of us...

Please do not post images with offensive words on them. This picture has been sent to your PM box so that you may censor and repost at your discretion. ~ Lady_Ninane

^DK+DV Member confirming they called DK =D>

Divine Vindicators Starting opts: 69

bed54.png

Picture21.png

A few DK before the fight

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg72/BigBird91/?action=view&current=Picture25.png

DK During the Fight

Divine Vindicators claimed that they didn't call DK but their members kept saying stuff like T0+DF versus Dv+DK= Fair Fight...Kind of found it sad they couldn't fight 51 opts against 69 of their opts but oh well.

Picture19.png

Eventually we had to go back down to BH to restock thanks to DK's mass sniping. After restocking we regrouped and headed back out. DV said stuff like scared to fight 1 v 1 in PVP.. you need T0 so on so fourth, yet we asked them for a 1 v 1 PVP war on TWR #-o

Once we headed back out we found Vormillion once again. K0Ed him...again... for the lulz. (My screeny in this one messed up :( )

Later we were waiting at Obelisks for DV to come back out and they were standing around BH trying to K0 our members that were tank testing. Demigod259 went and sniped Mago and successfully made him mad, he then dragged DV through D0's pile and D0 Feasted.

Later we hit Mago Nero and he pro tanked to CLW :thumbsup:

But then later he came back out and must have gotten cocky as he tried tanking back to BH :shame: We don't mess up twice.

Picture30.png

Thanks for the loot by the way Mago

All in all it would have been a fun fight; still no idea who would have won, as DK came and assisted their younger brother clan. Oh well hopefully you will accept that PVP Full out war sometime, we would like a change from Clan Wars... Thanks again for the rune much appreciated :thumbsup:

Ending Downfall + True 0wnage: (Didn't Come out trying to fix the pic)

Edited by lady_ninane
In the future, refrain from using offensive topic title.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great fight , expessialy at mossies !

2VS1..we asked fair fight...

But i see our first pvp war cant be faiR :S !

If you need loot pm mago nero8 . I die for you...bank cant accept anymore rune sets .

wOW !

Join DF today 105 + !

U guys own <3: <3:

100313043904.png

lol that was ownage i sniped both clans and FEASTED got tonnes of loots from you thanks a bunch :D it was clear that d0 had the upperhand the whole time though dv just couldn't get a good pile or tank off :( either way good job both clans!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

It was a great fight , expessialy at mossies !

2VS1..we asked fair fight...

But i see our first pvp war cant be faiR :S !

It was like 51 D0 opts... and 69 DV opts... Even with 2 clans you outpulled us. Don't know how that wasn't fair.

And for the record if you read the above post it was. DV+DK versus DF+T0 your own members confirmed it in my pictures ;)

Thanks again for the rune.

smokeysavedcd.png

nice topic, enjoyed reading it.

expected from dvs part, they are dk juniors and they will always be.

Always cool to see d0 in the wilderness, sorry that the night out wasnt so succesful thanks to dv's frightement to fight a group with 20 less opts and have to call dk for aid. They were scared to fight a 50ml team that pulls 20 people at much so dont be surprised.

NO DK NO DV.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

But wondering....first pvp ....and outpulled both clans !

Join downfall

Cool bait.

Also its a weekday, the majority of our members are eastern based, and western based. That means 2 est= School, and it was 11am est for our western coast people. We don't pull much during school hours on the weekdays. We DO NOT encourage our members to skip school to play runescape. We will look into getting more members from your time zone so it will be even harder to compete ;)

smokeysavedcd.png

What? it was 2 v 2 fair when dk came you just ran away! lol

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

You comfirmed you called friends !

Deny?

Confirmed, I asked a few friends to come when DK hit us, admit we can't compete with DK with 51 opts we already were outpulled by you, but you couldn't respect that ;) had to call DK. Anyways we called a few friends to come bait DK away from us. No one really came though... who wants to go out just to get wrecked.. (referencing that to DK hitting us not DV)

Also Ray0608 said your chat was an open channel and DK joined your cc and asked where we were and you gave location. Confirm please :).

Anyways our friends hardly did anything as we didn't jump in ops. We had like one TNC member come to help us out. You still should have had 69 opts against our 55 :)... I don't think that would matter.

Also for the record it was a PVP trip during the day nothing official. I don't think there were any rules set in place against having friends come and chill with us and have a good day.

smokeysavedcd.png

lol dv was trying to lure us to dk which was way north of mossies. Everytime we piled some one from dv they would go to mossies as well.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Lol looks like both clans bailed single. Epic war. It's like a mini DK vs NI war now!

Hard not to bail when you dont have a chance (51 opts against DK) :P

Also to DV Downie 0wners is a Team in itself just for the record.

We are not a 2 v 1 alliance we are in fact a team here is the link to our Runehead. As you can spam we weren't spamming DFFFFFFFF or T00000000 We were spamming our Team's name. :)

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downie0wners

Grats on outpulling us, next time don't call a random clan to aide you.

So if you want to get techinical it was Downie 0wners versus DV+DK

1 vs 2 in our favor.

smokeysavedcd.png

You comfirmed you called friends !

Deny?

Confirmed, I asked a few friends to come when DK hit us, admit we can't compete with DK with 51 opts we already were outpulled by you, but you couldn't respect that ;) had to call DK. Anyways we called a few friends to come bait DK away from us. No one really came though... who wants to go out just to get wrecked.. (referencing that to DK hitting us not DV)

Also Ray0608 said your chat was an open channel and DK joined your cc and asked where we were and you gave location. Confirm please :).

Anyways our friends hardly did anything as we didn't jump in ops. We had like one TNC member come to help us out. You still should have had 69 opts against our 55 :)... I don't think that would matter.

Also for the record it was a PVP trip during the day nothing official. I don't think there were any rules set in place against having friends come and chill with us and have a good day.

if you called friends when dk hit you, why is david in the first picture

also tnc tom in the 2nd picture, before you called friends

Edited by bravehero12