RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

SIX MONTHS?! :angry:

And you know whats worse? I just got my membership for 2 months (61 days to be exact) :evil:

RAGE! I just got owned,pwned,etc.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, why in the world did Jagex give rsc the worst servers ever.

Good servers are an integral part of pking in rsc.

worst server? there on the same server sytem as RSC '01, as a "pker of the old", I assume you knew this? :rolleyes:

Also, I dislike the "no economy yet" thing, nightmare making money.

Popoto.~<3

Guest TrixStar

RS Classic is like one of those drunken one night stands you have and you run into 2 years later and do it again. Ultimately you regret it terribly, but it's kinda fun while it lasts for that short time.

RS Classic is like one of those drunken one night stands you have and you run into 2 years later and do it again. Ultimately you regret it terribly, but it's kinda fun while it lasts for that short time.

What are you talking about? You made your character over 110 on rsc.......

I don't see how you guys enjoy rs2. How is it competitive? Everyone is already maxed on the highscores. 99 hp takes, what, 2 months? There's no economy. The graphics are horrible. There's no pking. The community, most of it, is horrible. I'm not directing that towards anyone but the couple weeks I tried to play it, a few years ago, I had so many people saying random stuff to me. I might seem biased because I was a high level on rsc when rs2 came out but I seriously just think rs2 is a really, really, really bad game.

I don't see how you guys enjoy rs2. How is it competitive? Everyone is already maxed on the highscores. 99 hp takes, what, 2 months? There's no economy. The graphics are horrible. There's no pking. The community, most of it, is horrible. I'm not directing that towards anyone but the couple weeks I tried to play it, a few years ago, I had so many people saying random stuff to me. I might seem biased because I was a high level on rsc when rs2 came out but I seriously just think rs2 is a really, really, really bad game.

I currently only play RSC, but I don't see how you could say that rs2 has no economy, bad graphics, no pking and a bad community?

Guest TrixStar

Easy, because nothing was out at the time that was better....as far as RS goes. The economy doesn't really affect me, I obtain my own materials for the most part and don't really care if I have party hats, and bandos, and godswords. RS2 is just a better game for me.