RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game I am having a ball playing Classic. Been busy doing quests. ( 5 done thus far )

I really, really miss being able to run.... this walking stinks!

How the heck do players level prayer so high in Classic? I heard something about bones in the wild someone fill me in please. <3:

Low prayer levels The Khazard Battlefield is scattered with bones in classic and you could get to 30-35 prayer in a few hours there it offers no big bones, however the Skeleton Graveyard does!

The Skeleton Graveyard found east of the "Grey-wolf ruin" (below the Red Dragon Isle) has some big bones that respawn and smaller bones around that area ;) but there are skeletons lurking, if memory serves right theres some scimitar wielding ones that hurt lol

Wilderness Map:

http://www.tip.it/rsc/map/wildlocations.png

once you get high enough you could opt to kill bigger dragons, firegiants etc and try and score a dragon med/left half and sell it on for a few million :)

I hear prices of meds are around 5M? and a full dragon square is 60M? Lol :P

Have fun :)

Ohh.. thanks for the info helps me out tons! :thumbup:

Ha, ha meds 5M and dragon square 60M.... Gotta love it! Now to get stronger to get my hands on some of that loot. :smile:

Crys about not having run..... <_<

queenvalerie.png

Ok, I gave in and got members. I was just too tempted to be there when the RS2 people walk around crying about the lack of a run option....

rscstats.png

I see me in that picture. :)

Actually, I'm saying your name in that picture for some reason. :lol:

Very Impressive stats there, we're both 80 fishing!! fishing buds woo!

To think most of your stats are in the 80s and most players struggle for that 5 years on shows the caliber you were at back then! :razz:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I see me in that picture. :)

Actually, I'm saying your name in that picture for some reason. :lol:

Lol. Hyt me when it is less frantic.

Very Impressive stats there, we're both 80 fishing!! fishing buds woo!

To think most of your stats are in the 80s and most players struggle for that 5 years on shows the caliber you were at back then! :razz:

Only combat stats and fishing. I am the combat fisher!!!!

Ok, I gave in and got members. I was just too tempted to be there when the RS2 people walk around crying about the lack of a run option....

rscstats.png

I knew your stats were high but that's amazing .... <3:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I've been sitting in the mining guild for the past hour mining coal with a bronze pick and there is no one to buy my certs. :wall:

Same happened with my iron. Give it about 1-2 weeks, people will have a need for iron, coal, and will have lots of money. If you have a large stockpile to sell during that time, people will love you. You'd be able to charge higher than normal because of the demand if peop,e stick with classic for a month or two ;)

disturbeda.png

certs?

Glad they did this, my good comp died so whilst I cant play RS2, I can still play RSC due to lower RAM requirements etc....

and god I hate starting off, so frustrating to make some dosh, and slower too.

Popoto.~<3

certs?

Glad they did this, my good comp died so whilst I cant play RS2, I can still play RSC due to lower RAM requirements etc....

and god I hate starting off, so frustrating to make some dosh, and slower too.

Think bank notes, except one bank note equals 5 and you cannot exchange it at a bank (you must go to either Miles, Niles, Giles, or other NPC's to receive the items). Basically, they're a pain in the [wagon] to convert :?

disturbeda.png

I logged in and played for a little while, but starting with 0gp and no items is so very frustrating! I just got a bronze pickaxe, mined some iron and coal and smithed myself some full steel :thumbsup: Then got bored and logged out.. Maybe I will try playing again once things get settled down.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

member areas still are pretty empty...most of ppl there is seen are higher level ones...its also good so you can work skills in peace while enjoying w2 spawnrate.

They should had added "sell ALL" option also so it doesnt require to type every time 2 numbers to sell full inventory.

Its kinda annoying now when those GE spoiled ppl are playing RSC...they dont know where to get basic tools other than from GE...also everyone is begging from higher levels or ppl that they see walking with rune...rune armor bring alot more attention in RSC now than blue phat bring attention in rs2...if you have phat in rsc you are getting surrounded by noobs :P

RS2 powerminers,wcers and fishers will enjoy their skills in RSC because you dont need to clean your inventory to continue after full inventory...though fatigue will be interrupting your work more or less often.

I had to sell my bronze to get enough for a mithril pickaxe. :(

The makeover mage cost 3k and im struggling to get over 1,3.

I havent felt this noob in a long time. :lol:

Well for all those starting with nothing, sorry but actually RSC is very slow. You can't compare it with RS2 for getting exp or items. The new market is behind Draynor Bank, that is where you go to sell items to other players.

Though if you just have a few ores, I suggest smithing it yourself and selling the armor (to shops) instead of selling the ores. That should get you enough money for the basics like armor and weapon.

Honestly, RSC revolves more around combat. In RS2 you get more gps through skills, thats why people start on RSC by skilling...

I say go and kill things until you are a decent level and pick up all the gp drops, you will have more fun and level up that way.

RSC Wildy rules. No crap massive useless volcano plonked into the middle of it. And no silly clan wars arena either.

To train prayer, kill blue dragons in Taverly Dungeon + Bury. The Lilyuffie way.

nah it was S A X who did that . teeheehee

I just got a rune skirt from a drop party behind the bank in Draynor.

Only problem: my stats are lvl 1 and I can't alch it... :rolleyes:

I picked up a nature rune too, could someone trade me the alch price for nature rune + rune skirt pretty please? :pray:

(I'm rich!!! :grin: alch price is the same as in rs2, right? 38k? )

If someone wishes to help me out, tell me your username in rsc and I'll add you. Thanks! :cool:

I just got a rune skirt from a drop party behind the bank in Draynor.

Only problem: my stats are lvl 1 and I can't alch it... :rolleyes:

I picked up a nature rune too, could someone trade me the alch price for nature rune + rune skirt pretty please? :pray:

(I'm rich!!! :grin: alch price is the same as in rs2, right? 38k? )

If someone wishes to help me out, tell me your username in rsc and I'll add you. Thanks! :cool:

Yes but it's worth more in classic, read up on Runescape-Offical "RSC Discussion" part of the forum and look around for prices you'll find you'll get more than 38k

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Yes but it's worth more in classic, read up on Runescape-Offical "RSC Discussion" part of the forum and look around for prices you'll find you'll get more than 38k

Thanks for the response!

But apparently I'm a big noob, I can't find it... :unsure:

Looked in rsc part of forum and in this thread, but didn't find it.

Did read that champions guild sells it for 64k.

I havent seen so many bunny ears in one day long time as i seen now in RSC...they are so common there.

Also good old scamming attempts are back someone was selling dragon meds too cheap and it was actually bronze med :P

I noticed i had pure plate in RSC that i forgot about...i have rune plate and dragon battleaxe and my magic level is 1...i dunno why i have 44exp in magic probably from tutorial island?

I havent seen so many bunny ears in one day long time as i seen now in RSC...they are so common there.

Also good old scamming attempts are back someone was selling dragon meds too cheap and it was actually bronze med :P

I noticed i had pure plate in RSC that i forgot about...i have rune plate and dragon battleaxe and my magic level is 1...i dunno why i have 44exp in magic probably from tutorial island?

True, alot of phat sets too. And quite a few 'button' buyers, apparently they are 500k each... :rolleyes: