RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

I popped on very briefly earlier and met Lime Mercury which was pretty cool :D

I'm level 95 in RSC and had to put up with a lot of ppl begging for money and free stuff lol despite me having nothing but a scythe and some leather gloves. I might pop on a few more times but without Rune stuff at my level its not really worth it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was worthwhile to pop in purely for duel anywhere, and boinging.

hated having to walk cuz of no laws(no rcing, or shops that sell them in rsc that i know of- magic guild perhaps?)

loved rsc theiving so i aim to level that to 99 just for fun.

my rsc cooking is 95 so i might train that as well

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

can play on archer at veteran servers :D

rscbanky.png

also finally on my old main

classicbomber.png

I don't generally understand that, did you log in a while back before the original cut off date? I can't seem to log in on those I missed the cut off although I'm a classic player :$

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'd like to log in too, but I'm f2p. Last time I logged in was early 2005, when Rsc was still open. I should be lvl 58 there.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

RWT will dominate RSC again I bet, and also characters will sell for BIG money again.

How so? The logins are linked to RS2/FunOrb/StellarDawn. I was under the impresison that the RSC worlds when they come online fully will be like cheat worlds. The only proper world will be the one for old members which will be as before..

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

RWT will dominate RSC again I bet, and also characters will sell for BIG money again.

How so? The logins are linked to RS2/FunOrb/StellarDawn. I was under the impresison that the RSC worlds when they come online fully will be like cheat worlds. The only proper world will be the one for old members which will be as before..

The way it read to me was like this;

if you sign up now your account will work after the closing date.

Meaning it would work for all servers, including the legit one, not sure though, I need confirmation, will try get it today.

rs1stats12_11_09.jpg

My stats today 12/11/2009.

Funny how my stats haven't changed and I haven't logged on RS1 since they closed it for f2p and forced us over to rs2.

If you need coal, lobs, or other raw mats feel free to give me a pm and we will work out the deal

can play on archer at veteran servers :D

rscbanky.png

also finally on my old main

classicbomber.png

I don't generally understand that, did you log in a while back before the original cut off date? I can't seem to log in on those I missed the cut off although I'm a classic player :$

yea i had access on classic whole time on nukearcher, cant log on veteran world on nukebomber since i didnt log on it on the first cut off

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

Certainly if all the people logging in over these two weeks get access to the original members server then yes there could be risk of RWT. However everything i have read before and yesterday suggests that it will only be for old classic members. And that all the RSC worlds up now are just to gague interest.

"There are 15 members' worlds, one of which will be left as being only accessible to those veteran Classic players who have stuck with it all the way through."

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

rs1stats12_11_09.jpg

Funny how my stats haven't changed and I haven't logged on RS1 since they closed it for f2p and forced us over to rs2.

If you need coal, lobs, or other raw mats feel free to give me a pm and we will work out the deal

I'll buy that 1 log you had in your bank haha

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

rs1stats12_11_09.jpg

I'll buy that 1 log you had in your bank haha

That log has a sentimental value of 1 million gp :)

PS I have a thread on RSC forums here on tip.it for those who want to buy lobs, swordies or coal.

Oh my god..

I just got a membership for my old staker that got stopped from RSC because I didn't play for a few months. Log in... partyhat gone, stats gone and at tut island.

What the fo Jagex? You killed my account and all those hours of work put into it..

Oh my god..

I just got a membership for my old staker that got stopped from RSC because I didn't play for a few months. Log in... partyhat gone, stats gone and at tut island.

What the fo Jagex? You killed my account and all those hours of work put into it..

And pretty much robbed you since you most likely paid to have ur old character back.

I don't understand why some ppl are statwiped. I wasn't :-\

I was sent straight to Lumby as null and im invisible. Great start :smile:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.