RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

i'm trying to make decant money in RSC...but w/o ge and 90% very very low lvls with no money and the rest that don't need money, even if i'll get good resources or make good stuff i'll can't sell it for high (at least now at the begining) - cause i don't have who to trade with...

so, does anybody have good way of obtaining PURE GP in RSC? funny how 5k seems so high :ohnoes:

want_a_box.png

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm trying to make decant money in RSC...but w/o ge and 90% very very low lvls with no money and the rest that don't need money, even if i'll get good resources or make good stuff i'll can't sell it for high (at least now at the begining) - cause i don't have who to trade with...

so, does anybody have good way of obtaining PURE GP in RSC? funny how 5k seems so high :ohnoes:

Get your thieving up get some natures, kill monsters that drop them, raise magic/smithing/fletching and alch :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Oh my god..

I just got a membership for my old staker that got stopped from RSC because I didn't play for a few months. Log in... partyhat gone, stats gone and at tut island.

What the fo Jagex? You killed my account and all those hours of work put into it..

Same problem. My main account is fine, but I have another account I suspect had valuables on it. Paid the membership for it and it is stat wiped on tutorial island.

I have so many pures that I'm sure had all kinds of items back in rsc, but I don't want to keep paying $6 just to check if it's still there.

Wish they'd at least temporarily allow f2p accounts to log in.

boeing2os2.png

Oh my god..

I just got a membership for my old staker that got stopped from RSC because I didn't play for a few months. Log in... partyhat gone, stats gone and at tut island.

What the fo Jagex? You killed my account and all those hours of work put into it..

Same problem. My main account is fine, but I have another account I suspect had valuables on it. Paid the membership for it and it is stat wiped on tutorial island.

I have so many pures that I'm sure had all kinds of items back in rsc, but I don't want to keep paying $6 just to check if it's still there.

Wish they'd at least temporarily allow f2p accounts to log in.

Hmm, I was going to do this as I have a few Pures and a few rare-style accounts, wanted to get on them without paying the damn $5/£3.50 every time, they all add up, I got like 10 accounts I want to check.

Meh, may as well pay for membership to check my account.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

It's a pretty interesting update, i've always wanted to try RSC. It's not exactly as fun as RS2 but whenever i get bored now i can go and play on there if i want too :)

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Get your thieving up get some natures, kill monsters that drop them, raise magic/smithing/fletching and alch :)

thanks :-) 19/28 theiving already, think i'll stick with smithing but...how on earth should I reach 55 mage? it's insane w/o the runecrafting skill...kill thousands of monsters or buying runes in millions from veterian players? (but money is what i need at first place lolz)

want_a_box.png

thanks :-) 19/28 theiving already, think i'll stick with smithing but...how on earth should I reach 55 mage? it's insane w/o the runecrafting skill...kill thousands of monsters or buying runes in millions from veterian players? (but money is what i need at first place lolz)

I did a little list a page back I think, but here's a re-cap of some ideas that involves selling.

1. If you have the combat lvl, kill chaos druids under edge for herbs and sell em, or make pots.

2. Theiving wins. You get raw cash, and eventually the ability to theive the blood rune chest. These runes are hell expesnvei.

Probably it at this early stage. Crafting str ammys is very good, but will take some time. Those 2 are immedient money makers, and good ones. Be sure to check out tip it's RSC site ( bottom link on their main site ) as they have good old methods for each skill.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Wow,just like my first attempt at runescape, except this time I figured out how to use the door out of the first room!

I missed you tutorial island!

And woot, made it to lumby, the furthest by far I ever got in classic!

I smell progress :mrgreen:

[hide]

rscbackopen2.png

rscopen2.png[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Most annoying thing is that only 1 person can talk to an npc

= gl selling or buying from a shop lol

I am also wondering where a place to mine, smelt, and smith some stuff so i can get armour.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

If you forgot or need to find out something about RSC areas and skills, click here:

http://www.tip.it/rsc/

The old Tip It guides, calc, maps, etc. are still there.

Wow,just like my first attempt at runescape, except this time I figured out how to use the door out of the first room!

I remember when I didn't know you could click on the minimap to move. When I started off I used to move a few squares at a time and it took forever to get anywhere. Hahahah.

I shuddered when I saw fatigue.

Maybe it's just me, but It doesn't go up as fast as I remember it. And that's what sleeping bags are for. :razz:

I was one of the lucky ones, my stats only got reset to their classic levels. Which is actually really bad, but at least I can almost make myself full steel. :roll: And lol, for some reason my second highest stat (after mining) is cooking(level 50). I remember when one of my RL friends got us all into working on getting into the cooking guild. I remember making so many pizzas and apple pies after I made it in there. Good times, good times. And I had forgotten how stinking hard it is to get runes!!!

And while I'm at it...

rscu.jpg

Just over 5 full years ago. Wow.

Flyingjj.png

I was never sent to tutorial island when I first logged in :(

howlin1eeveesig.png

Mercifull has never set foot on tut island, it didn't exist when i registered :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Releasing it was mistake.. the game will be filled with lvl3 kids begging stuff and [cabbage].

RS2 prods acting old school now no matter that they never logged in RSC when it was around.

It makes me feel sick how people cry "WTF I CANT RUN" "WHERES GE" "OMFG REMOVE SLEEPING BAG" etc. stupid stuff