RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone else feeling like jagex does not want people to know about this?

I think Jagex (correctly) feels that most players really don't have much interest in it. Unless you're an older player for whom it holds nostalgic interest, it doesn't really have a lot of appeal, IMO.

Where can it actually be found on the site?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Since I am an older player, I have retained my stats and what little equipment I left over on RSC.

For the TipIt community, I will open myself up to try to help others here. However, the following stipulations will apply:

-I do not play often, though I try to log in at least once a day for a few minutes.

-If you would like help with something, please message me in game.

-When messaging me, Please mention HYT so that I know where you are from.

-Do not ask for free stuff, ask for help. (Can you smith this for me? Can you help mine coal while I mine iron for armor?)

My stats are as follows

97 Combat

80 magic (enchanting)

80 cooking

77 fishing

67 mining

61 woodcutting

59 theiving

58 firemaking

55 fletching

53 smithing

52 agility

48 crafting

35 herblaw

The only Items I left myself on RSC was a single set of armor (full rune with drag axe). I have very little money, and no other items. If you would like help mining, please provide a pickaxe (which I will return, be it bronze or rune).

All Quests finished except Watchtower and Legends. Finishing Watchtower kills access to the blue dragons, and you can't do Legends without finishing Watchtower.

My stats aren't great, but they might be able to help a few of you out. Again, no freebies, but I will help and work along side you.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

Monday 16th November

Classic been updated. The changes are as follows:

* Right click over chat to report abuse, message your friends, or add people to your friends or ignore lists.

* PMod muting and mute suggesting are now available in Classic.

* PMod and JMod crowns now appear in chat.

Extra diagnostic code has also been added to Classic to try to pinpoint the cause of some people being unable to log in. I will be keeping an eye on the error reports and hope to have a fix for this soon.

Thanks,

Mod Jack H

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

I can still log into world 1 but it's been no fun at all since it's closure, thought i'd give it a whirl and finally attempt completing legends quest now i can hopefully find some sellers of herbs to get my herblaw up :)

091116215759.png

091116215805.png

Tile and plank, i stocked up a few in anticipation for the POH skill that was meant to be coming in rsc, now known as construction ;)

091116215922.png

Orc.png

Haha it's me!

That was like an hour ago. You wouldn't duel me :(

Haha it's a small world, sorry about that i was just taking a few screenies and then hopping off to browse forums.

Besides it wouldn't be a fun fight when my main weapon is a scythe :(

Orc.png

i never played classic back in the day i started rs2 in 06 but for some reason i like playing rsc better than rs2 right now if anyone want to add me my rsn is xxMr_BoneSx

Hey, thanks for the bronze pickaxe :D

Started my RSC adventure today, should head to bed, so ill do more tomorrow. I like it so far, even if it is a bit tedious.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

I didn't read all the previous pages, but I'm rather curious about few things:

If I were to purchase membership on any of my old classic accounts, which I used until RSC became members only and never continued after that, would my stats be wiped now?

I suppose I could start from scratch, but could I still get my old bunny ears / scythes back although I'd be lv3 again?

And it seems my bank would be wiped too? Now that would be a real shame. I had at least couple millions stuck in rsc :/ Anyway, just trying to decide whether it's worth it coming back, thanks for help.

I never was a member on rsc, I transferred my items from rs2 to rsc an kept playing it until it became members, and I still have my stuff and stats :)

And even if you are stat/bank wiped, you will be able to retrieve your bunny ears and scythe.

On another note, does anyone actually have an accurate RSC Map. All the ones I can find have southern karamja cut off, and the desert is missing as well..

I think it is, I do seem to remember using it to complete Heroes Quest.If you don't want to waste runes, you could always just walk there :wink:

I do not walk. I have people who carry me. :P

asrhasrh.jpg

And even if you are stat/bank wiped, you will be able to retrieve your bunny ears and scythe.

not true i have account that is stat and bank wiped in rsc but has bunny ears and scythe in rs2...i cannot get them in rsc again.

not true i have account that is stat and bank wiped in rsc but has bunny ears and scythe in rs2...i cannot get them in rsc again.

Did you try retrieving them from Thessalia in varrock instead of trying to find Diango?

If, so that is weird :/

Kool, might give it a blast later

A blast of piss

:thumbup:

I don't understand the hype about RSC. Oh wait, yes I do - nostalgia is eating away at your brains!

It's not just that. For those that don't want a game that's become 50 percent automated, and warped into a perverted version of the original it's good to have access. Some people DO pine for the days BEFORE Jagex decided to turn Runescape into a more "casual player" friendly game.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."