RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to figure this out: What, exactly, does fatigue do?

When your fatigue reaches 100% you can't gain any more experience until you've rested in a sleeping bag or bed. To wake back up you have to type in a captcha code that is shown on your screen. Basically it was Jagex's way of preventing autoers.

Anyone know, if I can make myself a member today and get to rsc, it's 25th november, but I've seen two dates, 24 and 25, so which is the last day to access rsc?

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Anyone know, if I can make myself a member today and get to rsc, it's 25th november, but I've seen two dates, 24 and 25, so which is the last day to access rsc?

25th November, although it depends. If you live in America, you may e a day behind England. So that means you have until today. If you are a day behind, it means that on the 25th November in America it'll be too late; so better sign up while you still can :).

disturbeda.png

IMO you should buy membership and hope for the best Oo...

IMO you should buy membership and hope for the best Oo...

And if you arent able to access RSC, you still have a month of RS2 membership to use. :P

We’re now coming to the end of the Classic trial period and it’s time to let you know what we’re going to do next with RuneScape Classic. First of all, thanks very much for your response and enthusiasm – it’s great to see that many of you still enjoy Classic! We’re very glad to see new people playing the game again.

Many have been asking why we don’t open some of the servers up to free players. One reason is that it’s a great benefit for us to offer to our members in appreciation of their support, but the main reason is that we want to keep Classic’s gameplay just as it is. In order to allow an unlimited number of accounts into Classic, we would have to make a lot of the big changes to it that we have made to RS2, and then it wouldn’t be Classic any more.

There is good news, though, if you missed out on the opportunity to join Classic this time: it’s not the last chance! We will be opening Classic up to allow new members to join the game every six months from now on.

The plan is:

* After Wednesday 25th November, there will be two Classic worlds.

* If you are a veteran (that is, if you logged in to Classic between August 2005 and January 2006), you will have access to both worlds.

* If you are a Classic member (that is, if you logged in to Classic in the last two weeks but are not a veteran), you will have access to world 2 only.

* If you stop being a member, you will not be able to access Classic until you become a member again, at which point your access will be restored.

* If you did not log in to Classic in the past two weeks, you will get another chance in around six months’ time. We will announce the exact dates nearer to the time.

As for the player-owned servers idea, we have decided not to proceed with it in Classic at this point: the game is working fine as it is, with new people playing it, and there’s no reason to continue with such a big project with the numbers of players in Classic as they currently are. We do still really like the idea of player-owned servers, though, and will continue to think about it.

Anyone who missed it will just have to wait 6 months now. So at least those who didn't log in in time will have another chance. :)

Aww no cheats? :sad:

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Wow they scrapped the Mechscape/Stellar Dawn and now they scrapped RS Classic player-owned server development? The recession must finally be affecting Jagex. Tsk tsk.

Opening it to new members every 6 months is just a slow, painful, lingering death for RS Classic. People quitting everyday + no new members joining for half a year = dead RS Classic again.

Wow they scrapped the Mechscape/Stellar Dawn and now they scrapped RS Classic player-owned server development? The recession must finally be affecting Jagex. Tsk tsk.

Opening it to new members every 6 months is just a slow, painful, lingering death for RS Classic. People quitting everyday + no new members joining for half a year = dead RS Classic again.

A slow lingering death? Lol. It's been dead for quite awhile. I think opening it made them absolutely nothing, but why not? At least they finally did something with it. I would say rsc population has increased by % 200 since they reopened it so it's not "dead, dead". It's fun to pk even though there's tons of people that auto'd to 99 hp. They're like level 50s on 120s. Anyway, it's fun for now and will be for a couple months. I seriously don't believe jagex on reopening it again, though, in 6 months.

Very smart. They make a bunch of people enter RSC, then lock those to one server. Next time they'll probably assign world 3 for the new people. It keeps the servers free from bots as new people can't ever enter the server that was previously opened. Individual botters that to slip in can simply be kicked whenever they're caught.

A slow lingering death? Lol. It's been dead for quite awhile.

I know. Then they ddi this update which made me think they were gonna fully resurrect it from the dead (like a zombie!!!) but noooo it was a false alarm.

P.S. I got members just for this, so they made at least my p2p money.