RSC Trial-Period Over

Toad

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that are new to rsc, but really want to play it properly, here's a short list of goals/money making strats/info etc

Quick Money Making

1. Fishing. Always good, people always want fish. Just do the spots you would do at lvl 1 fishing in rs2, cake!

2. Herblaw. Go to chaos druids under edgeville, kill em for herbs and make into pots, or sell the unid herbs. The money here is in the super sets. The druids also drop good runes such as law that you'll need a lot.

3. Theiving. Although this is long term, theiving the blood rune chest in ardy is very worthwhile, blood runes used to be 15k in rsc. Insane.

(These 3 strats may not give as much profit as they used to, I'm going off memory. Regardless, you'll still profit fast)

Goals

1. Start questing! But ... if you want to be a harcore pker, avoid dragon slayer so as to keep your magic lvl at 1. (includes various other quests)

2. For those skillers, try to do legends. This will level most of your stats, and give you a pretty cape

3. Attempt a diy playstyle. Naturally if you can get the item from a player, get it. But bear in mind you'll have to get most of the regeants urself, we has no GE.

4. Turn your guy into a pker. Go for 40 attack, 1 def ( 10, 20, 30 works well too, if you can afford the armor) and naturally high strength. Pking is epic ... epic fun in rsc, and pures are where it's at for the short term goals. Aim at armor lvls that you can afford, also aiming for 25 prayer to protect your wep :thumbsup:

Help

Oldschool tip it site we all used to use. Most of your rs2 strategies will be gone, and if you don't have the time to find rsc strats, here's ze website of awesomeness.

http://www.tip.it/rsc

---

Most of this stuff you already knew, but it's a quick list for some that need a little start. I'm hoping to see tons of people in the wild owning it up soon :thumbsup:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

its funny im one of the highest lvl ppl i see on there lvl 116 but i have nothing but my cooking guantlets and a couple 100 coins.

I'm 91 and I haven't seen anyone higher than me, lol. And like you, all I have are bunny ears, cooking gauntlets, and some runes a friend gave me.

td2sig.jpg

Most of this stuff you already knew, but it's a quick list for some that need a little start. I'm hoping to see tons of people in the wild owning it up soon :thumbsup:

You've seen me there already!

People I have seen so far: Smellysocks, W13 and Elucin8er :P

i paid my main it was last logged 1600 days ago...

i had bunny ear and scythe on and black legs...my bank had rune pick, rune ore and 65k cash and few other items.

my stats there 1459 skill total and 107 combat...no access to veteran server.

i also paid other account as well last logged little over 1600 days ago...stats and items were reset i had nothing.

i should had bunny ears and scythe and it was as well made 2001 early...i dunno what caused it not to have anything while other had all.

i was pretty sure i left 1 santa and 1 set of full rune on my main in rsc but not found it anymore.

anyway its cool and old rsc pkers would probably have good time killing rs2 products in wildy :P

*sigh* I wanted to play but it is members only. Great, the one window to play again and I have to pay money to do it. While I wish I could, I'm declining.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Amazing. I don't care if no one plays it, for those like me that started in early 2001, this brings back SO many memories.

I may be playing this for days. Too bad none of my friends back then play now.

My stats got wiped as well, but I'm still having tons of fun.

Any plans for a Tip.it homeworld/gathering?

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

It says that I last logged in 1768 days ago, but it looks like my account was reset :( Unfortunate, I hope that everyone else enjoys this though.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

after ~2 hours playing it today my reaction is: :blink:

1) very laggy

2) every sec in lumbridge "duel me plz" - rsc noobs lol

3) no spining wheel at lumby - all the way to fally for doing sheep shearer

4) fatigue...i thought jagex learned already to get rid of it?

5) getting back to your dying place few secs after to pick your stuff dosen't seem to work...

but even with all those, i had great time and gonna plan on doing legends/high lvl pking there one day :ugeek:

Welcome, RS2 Product. May I take your coat of +2 ignorance?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I saw smellysocks in Draynor and Hyt'd him... but he ignored me :-(

I am currently fishing in Catherby so come join me if you want... anyone!!!!

peace,

Vann

Sorry had alot going on was smithing some hatchets for friends and wasn't paying attention to the chat with all the spam going on,

So,

HYT!

Its cool, you seemed busy. If you want I'll either be fishing lobs in Catherby or mining coal at Coal Trucks to cert and get back into merching (f2p merched rune sets, certs, santas, and masks from when i started til rs2 came out) and hopefully get back some rares to just chill with. So if you are still fishing pm me (Vann Fyr) and I'll come fish with you (private is on in RSC, but I'll add you anyways).

peace,

Vann

Darn, I become P2P 1 week after the expiry date :angry:

Looks VERY promising. :grin:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I would consider playing it for fun, but it erased my RSC stats when they stopped allowing new RSC accounts to be made (I wasn't even a member at the time and didn't expect it anyways). I was only like level 36 combat, with maybe a 400 skill total, but on RSC even that can take some time to work up to.

But I did log in just in case. :ugeek:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found