Akeldama reaches the end

Knightofmure

Akel has faught many good clans, and has lives a long time, but due to recent events akel can no longer stand. Rainmyst90 has also quit Runescape, she will be missed dearly as she was loved

Akel was a family to many, and kept strong for the most part, brining people together.

We joined TWR with the intent of getting #1, im sorry to say, that that goal wont be met, and we must resign and #2.

Im sorry to say, that Akeldama has closed on November 20th 2009.

Akel and all its members wishes everyone a good life, and happy future with your clans. Dont complain about war rules, like some clans have done to us (cough lol) try and be more reasonable with ur warring rules and not so hard headded. We wish you all amazing wars, and an amazing future ahead.

This is the end of the road for Akel, has been a long and joyus one, one i will never forget.

Thanks to all the clans on Twr and in the runescape comunity who warred us, and kept us strong, all the clans who flamed us who kept us together as a family, all the clans who beleived in us, all the individuals who beleived in us. We love you all.

I suck at making these kind of posts so i dont know how this is going to turn out... hope everyting makes sence, im not puttin anyone down in this post if thats what you think, then im sorry im not.

Akel - sept 08 - Nov 09

Thanks again for the wonderful experiance, please dont recruit on this topic, Also refraim from flaming this please.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna make something clear akel was closed because I quit rs and everything that goes along with it, I gave them the choice to leave it open but it came down to Akel wouldnt be the same without me so I choose to close the clan.

I wanna thank everyone you where great mems and as I said maybe one day I will be back but at this point rs no longer is my thing. I havent moved on to another game, I have just completed my goals I set out in rs and so my time has come to an end.

September 22 2008 til Nov 20 2009, ilu all akel <333 yous made warring an unbelievable experience.

Jesse love I know your sad I have up rs and I know how you feel, I love you dearly, get me at work or call me at home if you need to im always here for you. Jesse Im sorry I couldnt get my love back for rs, but your my brother and you always will be. Sad cuz I already miss you Jesse.

Killamonsta, ty for everything your are such an important person in my life ty again for all you did.

Everyone else if yous need me get my son to relay a message.

Well with all that said its my daughters bday and time to go have cake

Good luck to everyone, and stay together like I said and be there for eachother yous are the best and yous mean the world to me. Much <333 for yous.

Smile each day brings new beginnings and today is the start of the rest of your clan life. I hope yous do listen and I hope yous try and stay together and are happy.

Ilu akel forever and always <333

Sad to say this but it's rather expected. Thought it would have happened a while ago, so props for sticking it through as long as you guys did. Yous needed killamonsta a lot :P [ imo ]

Rain <3: You're pretty nice, gl in life. GL to all other members wether they choose to stay in clanning or not.

6590ew.jpg

Sad to say this but it's rather expected. Thought it would have happened a while ago, so props for sticking it through as long as you guys did. Yous needed killamonsta a lot :P [ imo ]

Rain <3: You're pretty nice, gl in life. GL to all other members wether they choose to stay in clanning or not.

If we needed him so bad how come we continued to win the magority of our wars, akel closing has nothing to do with him it has with the leader moving on

He is wonderful at what he does and without him akel did great as well without him so to say we needed him wasnt akel who needed him it was me

If we needed him so bad how come we continued to win the magority of our wars, akel closing has nothing to do with him it has with the leader moving on

He is wonderful at what he does and without him akel did great as well without him so to say we needed him wasnt akel who needed him it was me

You didn't close because of him leaving, well not like a directly because of him leaving. But I think if he had stayed you'd be still around..Once again just my opinions >.>

6590ew.jpg

Very sad to hear, amazing how long you guys were able to continue warring and winning (for example winning from dv)!

I really didn't expect this, I wish everyone of Akel the best and good luck in the future!

I'll never forget our last war, maybe it's the best way to remember you guys, outnumbered but never outgunned, amazing war with amazing members (and rain was such a beast <3: )...

RIP Akel, this is definetely NOT the way we wanted our #2 spot back...

Good luck...

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

I wanna make something clear akel was closed because I quit rs and everything that goes along with it, I gave them the choice to leave it open but it came down to Akel wouldnt be the same without me so I choose to close the clan.

I wanna thank everyone you where great mems and as I said maybe one day I will be back but at this point rs no longer is my thing. I havent moved on to another game, I have just completed my goals I set out in rs and so my time has come to an end.

September 22 2008 til Nov 20 2009, ilu all akel <333 yous made warring an unbelievable experience.

Jesse love I know your sad I have up rs and I know how you feel, I love you dearly, get me at work or call me at home if you need to im always here for you. Jesse Im sorry I couldnt get my love back for rs, but your my brother and you always will be. Sad cuz I already miss you Jesse.

Killamonsta, ty for everything your are such an important person in my life ty again for all you did.

Good luck to everyone, and stay together like I said and be there for eachother yous are the best and yous mean the world to me. Much <333 for yous.

Smile each day brings new beginnings and today is the start of the rest of your clan life. I hope yous do listen and I hope yous try and stay together and are happy.

BACKING OUT OF OUT TWR FIGHT ON THE 24TH? WTF??????

[email protected]

Proud Seduction Leader

Akel is a fantastic clan... very kind, very nice and always follow the rules. Never seen them flame ever in my life, a clan that will be miss for sure.

R.I.P akel... you have been one of the best clan i warred.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

BACKING OUT OF OUT TWR FIGHT ON THE 24TH? WTF??????

Completely unnesasary dude they arent leaving because they dont want to war u ffs.. they leaving because of inclan problems and rain is not playing rs anymore and like lquickdraw said, if u dont got anything nice to say then dont say it all. go pm them if u want to discuss more but dont be posting [cabbage] like that. im sure u woulding want people talkin about wars u were gonna have with em incase seduction closed now would u.

gl akel members again in ur fute clanwarring life i wish yall da best (again)

kristn.png