99 DEF vs ATK vs STR

DemonicSushi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Bump * :wall: :wall: :wall:

You've heard many opinions, and it seems most people recommend attack or strength first, the other second, and defense last.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Strength -> Attack -> Defence at your levels.

If your strength wasn't higher than your attack then attack should come first.

Just don't do defence first.

How hard exactly would it be to get Defence 99 without high str and atk? :blink:

Not that hard at all. I managed 60k exp/hr and AZ's for the last 2 levels and 50kish from Slayer. Defence > Attack > Str

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

How hard exactly would it be to get Defence 99 without high str and atk? :blink:

Not that hard at all. I managed 60k exp/hr and AZ's for the last 2 levels and 50kish from Slayer. Defence > Attack > Str

Ah, another defence-first comrade.

Defence is the easiest to train. Just guthans up in bandits bar.

You cant really 100% afk, because the game logs you out from time to time now, so dont worry about that.

[

Ah, another defence-first comrade.

Defence is the easiest to train. Just guthans up in bandits bar.

You cant really 100% afk, because the game logs you out from time to time now, so dont worry about that.

Okay thanx =) thats exactly what im doing.

Should i start boosting Defence at 85/85/85 or at 90/90/90 ??

Rainbow_Dude.png

if you afk a 99 i will report you

WANNABE MOD NOOB ???

if you read the posts above you can see what i said smartass

Woah, your 25 posts in and you already are seen as a spoiled little kid, tip.it is not the RSOF flaming people will just get you put in you place and people will not be willing to help you, i suggest you shape up or you'll be hated..

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Woah, your 25 posts in and you already are seen as a spoiled little kid, tip.it is not the RSOF flaming people will just get you put in you place and people will not be willing to help you, i suggest you shape up or you'll be hated..

No offence but i have no tolerance to noobs who dont even bother reading the posts and make a sensless answer.....

How would he even report you? Jagex doesnt have a AFK option in the report box, and even if they did he would have no way of knowing if you where...also im pretty sure he was just screwing with you, but you clearly could not tell..

vcz3sx.png

How would he even report you? Jagex doesnt have a AFK option in the report box, and even if they did he would have no way of knowing if you where...also im pretty sure he was just screwing with you, but you clearly could not tell..

Okay but as i said before i have an EXTREMELY unlucky history with reports.... i got 6 mutes for doing nothing other than talking with my friends and i am currently going through a 25 day mute just cos i asked a guy wether he was a pure or not... so yeh you are right that jagex was too stupid to make a rule for Afking but not make an abuse report functıon for it :D

And anyways WTF why would u make a rule that obliges you to be physically near your computer??? thats your own choice jagex cnt force you to sit in one place for hours...

I agree that it is a dumb rule, and im sorry for your mutes but im just letting you know that this isnt how we roll at tip.it

vcz3sx.png

Okay but as i said before i have an EXTREMELY unlucky history with reports.... i got 6 mutes for doing nothing other than talking with my friends and i am currently going through a 25 day mute just cos i asked a guy wether he was a pure or not... so yeh you are right that jagex was too stupid to make a rule for Afking but not make an abuse report functıon for it :D

And anyways WTF why would u make a rule that obliges you to be physically near your computer??? thats your own choice jagex cnt force you to sit in one place for hours...

I'm sorry, but doesn't it make sense that if you're playing a game, you should actually be there playing it?

No, you're right, jagex can't force you to sit in one place for hours. That's why they made a "log out" button.

Do your training yourself, don't go the cheap way and afk train. It takes away all the fun of achieving something. If you don't like grinding, then you've picked the wrong game to play.

EDIT: Also, I don't believe you were just innocently talking with your friends and got all of those mutes. You were most likely breaking some rule, otherwise you wouldn't have been reported in the first place.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Strength>Attack>Defence, get the training with the SS out of the way so you can use a shield or Rune Defender and have higher hits, therefore more XP, getting Attack and Defence (I used a D scim since SS's didn't exist when I got 99 Strength), Attack second for more accuracy and more hits on the way to Defence. Personally I'd train it all through Slayer, though Armoured Zombies or Zombie Monkeys are apparently good alternatives. I think you've got plenty of good suggestions already though.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Using controlled is actually faster than getting the 99's induvidually because your getting 50% extra exp per damage you hit. (2 exp in each skill instead of 4 exp in one skill.) Plus Whip on shared exp still rapes SS or D Scim.

And also I think you an absolute [cabbage] if you AFK train.

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png

I'm sorry, but doesn't it make sense that if you're playing a game, you should actually be there playing it?

No, you're right, jagex can't force you to sit in one place for hours. That's why they made a "log out" button.

Do your training yourself, don't go the cheap way and afk train. It takes away all the fun of achieving something. If you don't like grinding, then you've picked the wrong game to play.

EDIT: Also, I don't believe you were just innocently talking with your friends and got all of those mutes. You were most likely breaking some rule, otherwise you wouldn't have been reported in the first place.

The "fun" part of the game requires you to be "lv120+" or "ags needed, no noobs". Have a look at rsof clans recruitment or events.

The "fun" part of the game requires you to be "lv120+" or "ags needed, no noobs". Have a look at rsof clans recruitment or events.

Who said clans are fun? Im 132cb and 100m+ and i hate clans cause their boring as hell..

vcz3sx.png

Using controlled is actually faster than getting the 99's induvidually because your getting 50% extra exp per damage you hit. (2 exp in each skill instead of 4 exp in one skill.) Plus Whip on shared exp still rapes SS or D Scim.

And also I think you an absolute [cabbage] if you AFK train.

I am 99.9% sure that you get 1.33xp in each skill, it is still faster though due to strength training being slower using a saradomin sword.

Edit: Also regarding above poster, I believe gsb was also referring to monster hunting, which is undeniably many players favorite aspect of combat.

yuki2d.png

i couldnt agree more!!! at

and by the way to all of you who say AFK ing makes me a noob.... no... im just being smart and using my time more efficiently...

Rainbow_Dude.png

Sorry to break you the news but Jagex DOES NOT check thousands of reports everyday... they have a Bot do it instead of them so yes i was innocently muted several times...

Rainbow_Dude.png