While Guthix Sleeps

Ulysses

Hi, i am about to finish While Guthix Sleeps quest, and is wondering whether there are any suggestion as to what skill should I allocate the XP reward to. I have personally thought about summoning and runecrafting, or maybe herblore or slayer. But I am just wondering whether anyone can suggest a skill or a combination of skills of which I could consider about allocating my XP reward to.

(All my skills apart from construction is 65 or above)

Thanks

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

I plan on doing the quest within a week or so, and I plan on spending it on summoning. Slayer maybe since it takes a while to level, but summoning is one of my goals to level up. So I would say it depends on what your goals are. In the long run 400k experience isn't a lot. I would never consider runecrafting myself since I never do it. But may be different for you.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

There isn't really a *best* skill to put it on, it's all down to personal preference. I personally would use the lamps on the skill or skills I hated training the most (which would be crafting and mining) since in a skill like mining, 400k is about 7-10 hours work :smile:

If I had your stats though, I would probably use it all on Runecrafting to increase the chance of getting multiple nature runes and to get you closer to being able to use a large pouch.

Hope this helps!

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

It depends on what skill(s) you're planning on training, but cost a bit of cash. If you're planning on getting Summoning up, go ahead and get some free experience in that. Personally, I wouldn't use it in Runecrafting, even though it is slow, since you can make a lot of money from training the skill.

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+

It depends on what skill(s) you're planning on training, but cost a bit of cash. If you're planning on getting Summoning up, go ahead and get some free experience in that. Personally, I wouldn't use it in Runecrafting, even though it is slow, since you can make a lot of money from training the skill.

The higher your rc, the more money though, personnally i dumped it all on slayer, although i was 83 slayer and it got me 85...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I used it on summoning, since I slay and MH alot. Herblore is probably best, since the xp/gp is like 1/20 atm. So, you "save" 8m cash.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I put mine on summoning simply because I planned on getting it up anyway and the 400k xp reward just made it that much easier. (wish I would have used it on prayer though) :lol:

Use it on a skill you plan on training anyway or if you're poor use it on an expensive skill like herblore or prayer that are both useful but very expensive to train. Btw I wouldn't use it on runecrafting because it's a money making skill at any level, all you're doing using a 400k xp reward on it is not gaining money on a level that doesn't really matter(unless you're close to 82 or 91 or are planning on going for 99 that is :P )

I would suggest using it on either summoning, prayer, herblore or maybe even slayer. But that's just what I think would be the best use of a free 400k xp in anything.