VS.

LEGENDZ!!!!

Rules:

Clans Participating: Lethality , LGZ

Type of War: TWR

Date: 12th of December

Time: 3pm EST

World: 95

Arena: Clan War Classic cap of 25. If pull more then matched.

Range Allowed: Yes

Offensive Magic: No

Corrupt Armor Allowed: No

Corrupt Weapons Allowed: No

Binds Allowed: Yes

Rings Allowed: Yes

Starting Picture:

lgz droped to 25 but I didn't pic it

091212152154.png

Ending Picture:

091212154839.png

Other Pictures:

091212154136.png

091212154814.png

Good fight lgz it was a fun war and hope we can do it again some time soon.

acdcnew-1.png

ex lethality head council, warlord, council

ex team power ranger council

ex se honored member

ex tk member

ex lgz trial member

Proud Lethality Member

To be honest, I was here from the start and Legendz could claim the win here. Legendz originally pulled 38, which was great, and LTH pulled 26, so it was set to be a 26v26. But however after dropping to 25, LTH seemed to get impatient whilst Legendz dropped. Now this is the main part, Legendz were dropping (doesn't matter what speed they were dropping numbers) and then LTH get hit with DC's. All of a sudden while LGZ only have like 3 more left to drop, LTH leave. Now this is one thing you can't do, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE PORTAL BECAUSE YOUR CLAN HAS 2 DC'S OR BECAUSE THE OTHER CLAN ARE DROPPING 'SLOW'. You're lucky LGZ even gave you the chance to war again, because rest assured, if you had left against my clan, I would have just posted a win, you don't just leave because of dc's/slow dropping. If you had a concern with the speed they dropped, you know their IRC. In my opinion, I think LGZ should have the win.

Gratz anyways. :thumbdown:

New account: Jack

If only we had known we were going to pull 38..

Gf LTH.

looking for an easy win?

No, than we would full out name. Think before you post.

not sure what you meant by 'we would full out name'

But anywyaz Gratz LTH. You guys did well. Better luck next time LGZ :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

If only we had known we were going to pull 38..

Gf LTH.

looking for an easy win?

No, than we would full out name. Think before you post.

not sure what you meant by 'we would full out name'

But anywyaz Gratz LTH. You guys did well. Better luck next time LGZ :thumbup:

Oh lol my bad.

lgzbanner4.png

good job lth, i think you had the advantage with lvls.

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

To be honest, I was here from the start and Legendz could claim the win here. Legendz originally pulled 38, which was great, and LTH pulled 26, so it was set to be a 26v26. But however after dropping to 25, LTH seemed to get impatient whilst Legendz dropped. Now this is the main part, Legendz were dropping (doesn't matter what speed they were dropping numbers) and then LTH get hit with DC's. All of a sudden while LGZ only have like 3 more left to drop, LTH leave. Now this is one thing you can't do, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE PORTAL BECAUSE YOUR CLAN HAS 2 DC'S OR BECAUSE THE OTHER CLAN ARE DROPPING 'SLOW'. You're lucky LGZ even gave you the chance to war again, because rest assured, if you had left against my clan, I would have just posted a win, you don't just leave because of dc's/slow dropping. If you had a concern with the speed they dropped, you know their IRC. In my opinion, I think LGZ should have the win.

We were waiting patiently, but then we had 3 dc's before the war even started. We were already waiting for about 10 minutes.

Confirmed. But we massed for a war bro :)

good job lth, i think you had the advantage with lvls.

LGZ has overcome level advantages before, this war was nothing new. We massed good, but at the expense of our organization so it seems. Nonetheless, a few drills are being scheduled to get back to our standard.

t98jd1.jpg

We were waiting patiently, but then we had 3 dc's before the war even started. We were already waiting for about 10 minutes.

Ya, what Ike said. We waited for around 15 minutes or so and we had 3 d/c. In my opinion that's more than reasonable time to start dropping whoever you need to. Anyways, good war and i'm looking forward to war Lgz again. :thumbsup:

Yes it took us some minutes to drop but it's still no reason to went out to get an easy restart, you guys just went out because some of you DC'ed (it was 23 and you knew we would get 26 then), it's actually our win but oh well I don't want to claim a win for this, LTH outlevelled us and we had lack on binds and were sort of rusty with some new members.

If we really would follow the rules then we just won but staying honest and fair as I am I know it wouldn't be nice to claim auto-win for this. We war to get better and for the experience and not just an easy auto-claim without doing nothing...

It was close in the beginning though, both sides were getting nice K0's (LTH a few more while we sometimes were struggling to kill someone because of lack on binds), that gave LTH the deserved win.

Good fight LTH, we could have done way better, I can't wait for a rematch in the future! :thumbup:

We'll get you next time! :)

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.