If God were on trial - What would be the charges?

DaN

Weren't there a man in the US that tried to sue God? But didn't have enough evidence or something like that?

There is a movie titled "The Man who Sued God."

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Weren't there a man in the US that tried to sue God? But didn't have enough evidence or something like that?

The case was rejected because the court couldn't contact God.

The how could BREIN have taken The Pirate Bay to court twice without having been in contact with them?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The how could BREIN have taken The Pirate Bay to court twice without having been in contact with them?

There's a small difference between not being able of contacting a site and not contacting... erm... God.

Why Mass murder and brainwashing and fraud?

Well, in the Old Testament stories he kills a few Million people , not to mention all the [cabbage] that was done in his name, there are lots brainwashed religious people ( like the woman who didn't get a job because she though God would giver her food -.-) that only get trouble because of their fanaticism ( next time i hear of a Jehovah Witness that died because he didn't want a blood transfusion i'll go mad), and idk about where you guys live, but around HERE religion is THE biggest scam of all time. Save a few nice churches, the preachers around here are big scammers.

There's a small difference between not being able of contacting a site and not contacting... erm... God.

Why Mass murder and brainwashing and fraud?

Well, in the Old Testament stories he kills a few Million people , not to mention all the [cabbage] that was done in his name, there are lots brainwashed religious people ( like the woman who didn't get a job because she though God would giver her food -.-) that only get trouble because of their fanaticism ( next time i hear of a Jehovah Witness that died because he didn't want a blood transfusion i'll go mad), and idk about where you guys live, but around HERE religion is THE biggest scam of all time. Save a few nice churches, the preachers around here are big scammers.

Osama Bin Laden is wanted for killing thousands of people, god apparently drowned the entire world.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Genocide... everything else was done "in the name of" so maybe 'conspiring to commit x' sounds about right. Almost anyways, I'm not down with what is claimed that god did personally, but there's enough stuff out that taking the form of "I was told by god to do it".

None. You can't compile enough evidence against God, since the only bad acts God supposedly did were hundreds/thousands of years ago, and there are no witnesses these days, just the Bible. Plus it's God, he/she/it could just edit the trial to work in their favour.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

None. You can't compile enough evidence against God, since the only bad acts God supposedly did were hundreds/thousands of years ago, and there are no witnesses these days, just the Bible. Plus it's God, he/she/it could just edit the trial to work in their favour.

God is arrested on one count of perverting of the course of justice, Rainy.

meatlover.png

God is arrested on one count of perverting of the course of justice, Rainy.

Then God withdraws free will, and changes your mind set. Settled. :mellow:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Is there a charge for being a complete [bleep]? Like with Moses, when he was telling the Pharoah to let the jews go, the Pharoah refused, and god said something like, "Threaten Pharoah with the plagues, and I will harden his heart so he refuses, and then the plagues will come." You guys know what I'm talking about, right?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

For teaching something, that almost every single one of his followers abused. So... Not really anything. I mean, you could try and pull a helter skelter murder trial thing. But I don't think it'd be the same.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge