The day I lost my D-Chain.... Blog II: COMPLETE

well i tried rune mining and remembered why i dont do it anymore :lol:

gets up there and is all alone

1 ore and an emerald mined and a 125 ancient mage logs in on me...

barely escape at kbd

on another note:

i thought protect prayers cut damage in half?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhaha this is funny i got half of your stuff when you died

Only half? so at least someone else showed up and grabbed some stuff then, and if you actually did get it and not offering to give back Just hope for your sake you never suffer a likewise loss and then want compassion on your sake because you will recieve none. "Do Unto Others as you would want Done Unto You"

Hey thats cool that the rocks are working out. I'm an avid pker on my pure and spend almost all my rs time killing, Rune miners just are not a very good mark. They know too log or run through the spiders and they often have little ores on them ore drop their ores while running just to spite the pker. \

My advice to all you pkers, stick to the amge bank, level one and the castle.

I'd help you run ores for a few nights if you want. I live in Oregon so we're on the same time zone, and if you dont trust me I understand but seeing how you're active on the forums I could offer you something as collateral, and then if you scam me I destroy your name :) Let me know lol.

I'd really rather not go into the details.

No, this is not a funny story. This is as real as it gets.

The fishsticks were burning. I was just gone for a couple minutes. I was wearing guthan, and doing my first Gargoyles. Guards hit harder than these guys. I should have been safe.

I'm guessing an evil chicken visited, and by the time I came back, I was in Lumby.

I don't have to guess about the results, though. I had full dragon, and full Guthan. I stood in Lumby with Guthans Legs, Plate, and dragon legs. No chain. No whip. No Obsidian shield. No rune boots, guthans warspear or helm.

i actually got my santa hat scammed when they were worth 120k

this girl came up and put 500k, and i was all excited,so i just clicked like a m0therf@%*())^er.

reported like 20 times but shes probably still roaming around wit my santa

also someone got onto ym account and took my green mask, damn!!!

Lost:

Dragon Chain

Abyssal Whip

Obsidian Shield

Rune boots (dup)

Guthans warspear

Guthans Helm

Glory Helm

Ring of Wealth

Cooking Gauntlets

Ecto Vial

So, how was your day?

So, I figured I'd make a little blog and share with all of you my pain. Maybe you won't feel so bad after you lost your Santa Hat to a scammer. ;) This will be a diary of me getting my stuff back.

Enjoy and join in the fun. :)

Day 3:

Yes, people still mine rune. Halloween is over. Everyone has their scare emotes and silly zombie heads. The rune rocks are back to normal, and now I know why I go to the Lava Maze.

After work and life, I log on 8pm Pacific. No more glowing rocks on every world. In fact, I couldn't find a single one. I try worlds all over the board, and I log on 9 and as I log on, one of the dead rocks lights up. Then the other. I'm close.

I switch again, and click the play button to a double 19 magic bow special to a 99. Fine. Get me outta here. I walk over and smack him a couple specials on the drag scimmy, no zeros, and beeline it to the KBD and I'm at Castle Wars which just flooded with an ending game.

Hey, no work no play, right? I bank my itty bitty rune pile and grab a super set and some cool equipment and proceed to team up with a 120 flag holding genius (she ran around the horse cart. lol), a 110 mage with antiques, and me with my whip. We secured the shut out. 6-0.

Back to work, I head to Lava Maze, and hally up greaters... and am almost through the 2 dose supers I take before I FINALLY get a clue. Too long to wait for one.

It takes a really long time to mine 25 rune, one rock at a time, one world at a time, but at least I'm all alone there. I take my 84 kg and make the very nervous walk back with a full load of rune and no food.

I do the clue. Its really easy, no trips to the wild, and only one puzzle. Of course, its the junkiest clue I've ever done as I only get a rune pick, shark, and coins. :shock:

Bleah! 2 hours work and I have 25 rune ore and a rune pick. I resist trying the Barrows, and look to my bank.

Yeah! Time to rape the bank! muhahahha!

141 tanned black dragon hides.

Look at friends list and track down a crafter

Alch black hide bodies. Woooo. That was fun. 8k plus each.

Craft and alch 28 blue taneed hides I had.

I grab all the rune items and my extra sara legs. Switch to World 1 Varrock, and luckily the market is still there, and located pretty much the same. (Its been awhile)

I hate this place. The noise gives me a headache. I sold the sara legs for 600k quickly, and then had a fire sale on the rune items. At those prices they went super fast. One guy bought almost everything in bulk. He had fun. lol. And so did I, as I raked in over 2 mil.

A friend calls, the dog wants to run, life happens...

Got a good 3 hours in, and I left the oven off.

10.6 mil gp

184 rune x 12.5k = 2.3 mil

15.1 mil to go for chain.

Still need Guthan Helm and Warspear from Barrows. Wish me luck. Tonight I will dance with Karil and friends.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

*points to original poster as an example* see folks, no whining, just determination to work that much harder to get back where he or she was.

Good luck on replacing your items as soon as possible.

best wishes

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Day 3:...

Hey, no work no play, right? I bank my itty bitty rune pile and grab a super set and some cool equipment and proceed to team up with a 120 flag holding genius (she ran around the horse cart. lol), a 110 mage with antiques, and me with my whip. We secured the shut out. 6-0.

Antique magicks are fun. ;) With your attitude and the 2+ mil a day you're pulling in, you should do just fine. Best of luck.

*points to original poster as an example* see folks, no whining, just determination to work that much harder to get back where he or she was.

Good luck on replacing your items as soon as possible.

best wishes

Wow- That is the kind of person that I like to have posting around in the forums I read. Thanks. :)

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Man i wish i had a d chain,

Biggest loss i ever had was a red phat when they were 14 mil.... Dam wish i still had that. Hah

I still go one even though i could of made 50+ some odd mill of one item.

I barley think about it anymore

Good luck to a good guy (girl).

Hope you come back greater than ever.

Thanks,

Ian

lambosig1.png

man. everytime i read your storey or next update on your day i get so into it. idk why, well right now sumtin to make me happy b4 finishing this invention report for school :cry: dang you mr. whitemire :twisted: i wish you good luck on getting your stuff back, stupid as heck you dont protect chain ove legs :? :x i would have liek cried for hours if i was you leetsers :cry: btw thanx for the idea of bodies, neve rknew they alched that much.......w00t now time to get a bunch of hides and track down MY crafters hehehe

bubba:)

mayusheii, i cent belave yu cannt spall jelous.....geash.... :lol:

I Frug I (35)

Always looking for friends.

man good luck to you, but i got a terrible story myself

i had a decent character about 4 years ago..i started after fally was created..got him to lvl 72 with 70 mining (when the first rune miner just started)..and 40+ in all stats..most of them 55+ not great but you know a hard earned character...

anyways, i had just got 70 mining and my friend decided to try out [Caution: Hack-Scam Site]..now we never cheated but he always could figure out my pw..like one time it was "ah" and he got it..no lie..anyways he got on my character while he was using [Caution: Hack-Scam Site] on his, and, coincidentaly, it was the night Jagex stat wiped everyone using [Caution: Hack-Scam Site]..i get on the next morning, all 1's..i was heart-broken..luckily, 4 years later, (i quit for about 3 years) i have a character 75 combat and 66 mining..with most other stats decent..

but anyways i truely feel for you..and it is amazing what determination can do..good like

wow, words cannot describe how much i admire u now :wink: . i remember the time i got my chain, and that was 1 great time. i cant even imagine playing this game without it anymore! especially if i lost it to something as stupid as fish sticks. if there is anything i can do to help out at all, plz pm me on these forums first :wink:

best wishes and luck! (pesky pkers!!!)

cardsfan/ultimate noob who will give anybody a run for their money in noobness!/chess1991

R.I.P. Shiva