Pest control

Menlui

i dont play this game to get told what to do and were to go and what not to kill. i play this game because i enjoy it and the only think i hate more is being branded a noob and being told bluntly to [bleep] off and being accused of losing the game by people who clearly have to much time on their hands.

I'm sick to death of the egotistical [bleep]s for lack of a better word and their attitudes to other players who dont do what they say, they are not the boss of the game and do not run it therefor have no authority to tell me or anyone else trying to get by and enjoy the game.

so please if you are one of these people keep you bloated useless critisims to yourself, i'm not interested and no one else is. SO [bleep] off!

menlui.png

purge_cob.png

Did you ever look at it from their prospective? If you're playing bad, you're ruining it for them.

Though, you do have a point, they're ruining it for you with complaining.

Turn public chat off. Problem solved.

As soon as you tell someone to [bleep] off and call them a noob your perspective is lost you've just stooped to a new level.

They have no right to accuse me of losing a game, or to even call me names. no one does.

menlui.png

purge_cob.png

If you don't know what you are doing, and are killing the brawlers etc etc, you are a noob, and expect people to call you one.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Did you ever look at it from their prospective? If you're playing bad, you're ruining it for them.

Though, you do have a point, they're ruining it for you with complaining.

Turn public chat off. Problem solved.

As soon as you tell someone to [bleep] off and call them a noob your perspective is lost you've just stooped to a new level.

They have no right to accuse me of losing a game, or to even call me names. no one does.

Sorry if I worded that accusingly. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm not saying they're wrong. This is just one of those cases where people are doing things slightly different from one another, and they rub each other the wrong way. Use your ignore list for people who are harassing you.

How do you know what level I have stooped to before anyway? :P

Prism_Swords.png

why get angry at what they say? just ignore them. I've found people who flame me on RS get even more angry themselves when i don't reply at all :P Just ignore and keep playing the game the way you want :)

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

why get angry at what they say? just ignore them. I've found people who flame me on RS get even more angry themselves when i don't reply at all :P Just ignore and keep playing the game the way you want :)

The problem with Pest Control, and any other team games out there, is that you can't play the way you want. You have to play as a team, and that involves, more or less, playing to suit the needs of your teammates and yourself.

The problem with Pest Control, and any other team games out there, is that you can't play the way you want. You have to play as a team, and that involves, more or less, playing to suit the needs of your teammates and yourself.

Yup, that pretty much says everything about team games. :smile:

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

If you are talking about killing brawlers, then you are a noob. Just kill something else. The brawlers are used to help the team win, and by killing them you are harming the whole team.

what give you the [bleep]ing right to call me a nooob you [bleep] the fact that youve actually come into a rant proves my point about how much of a [bleep]ing [bleep] you peram pc's are. so please [bleep] off.

menlui.png

purge_cob.png

If you are talking about killing brawlers, then you are a noob. Just kill something else. The brawlers are used to help the team win, and by killing them you are harming the whole team.

what give you the [bleep]ing right to call me a nooob you [bleep] the fact that youve actually come into a rant proves my point about how much of a [bleep]ing [bleep] you peram pc's are. so please [bleep] off.

Hate to point this out but killing brawlers does make you at least appear to be an inexperienced player (take that as you will). On a side note if you essentially scream obscenities you are not helping your case...

LNYvk.png

The fact that I have 5x the xp then you, and have full void range+melee+void mace, plus my right as a person to an opinion, give me the right to call you a noob. Plus, swearing makes you appear one. Killing brawlers SHOWS YOU ARE A NOOB. They help you win. Seems to me, YOU are the one who is the problem.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Being a bit of a hypocrite, aren't you?

I'll grant you that people don't need to call you a noob and scream at you for killing the brawlers the first time they see you doing it. But if you continue to kill the brawlers even after you learn that they are useful to the team and you're hurting the team's chances of winning by doing so, then frankly, you ARE a noob; [bleep] off :wink:

Never, EVER kill the brawlers that people specifically lured to protect the knight. Especially on a VETERAN boat, which I'm guessing is the one you use with 80+ melees. Brawlers are the key to winning 99% of the time, so please, just don't kill them and ruin the game for everyone else.

PS. this is a rare case in which i think the term noob is correctly used on you, you ruin the game for them first, so they ruin your game. All's fair.

Staurolite.png

Never, EVER kill the brawlers that people specifically lured to protect the knight. Especially on a VETERAN boat, which I'm guessing is the one you use with 80+ melees. Brawlers are the key to winning 99% of the time, so please, just don't kill them and ruin the game for everyone else.

PS. this is a rare case in which i think the term noob is correctly used on you, you ruin the game for them first, so they ruin your game. All's fair.

The OP never said anything about him killing the Brawlers; someone else brought that up. icon_e_smile.gif

The OP never said anything about him killing the Brawlers; someone else brought that up. icon_e_smile.gif

Killing brawlers is the only think I can think of that someone else would tell him what to do for. And then he got really, really defensive when someone said he was a noob if he killed the brawlers. So I gather that he was killing them.

Myself, when I go into a new team game I try to read up on it before, but if I DO just jump into it I actually listen to people. There's nothing more frustrating for me than an ignorant, stubborn jackass noob ruining the game for everyone else. And it seems to happen a lot. It's truly amazing that even now with all the advanced gear, potions, prayers ect games are still lost on the official worlds. And it's because of stubborn attitudes like that.

Until now, I have never, ever heard of using brawlers as a winning technique, despite having full void and having used PC to gain quite a few levels. I may have seen it once, but just once. Personally, I think brawlers should mostly be left alone because they aren't a big threat. Sometimes they can really get in the way to me though...

The only people I really dislike at pc are the ones that tell you to kill the portal instead of the spinners. Now, I admit, occasionally there is a scenario where that is actually what you should do; if, say. you have half the people attacking the last portal and the knight has low hp. But, still....Some people don't realize the spinners are a threat.

I think that if people lose on official worlds, its because of people not killing spinners, or not having enough defenders. Mainly.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Until now, I have never, ever heard of using brawlers as a winning technique, despite having full void and having used PC to gain quite a few levels. I may have seen it once, but just once. Personally, I think brawlers should mostly be left alone because they aren't a big threat. Sometimes they can really get in the way to me though...

The only people I really dislike at pc are the ones that tell you to kill the portal instead of the spinners. Now, I admit, occasionally there is a scenario where that is actually what you should do; if, say. you have half the people attacking the last portal and the knight has low hp. But, still....Some people don't realize the spinners are a threat.

I think that if people lose on official worlds, its because of people not killing spinners, or not having enough defenders. Mainly.

You must not play defense to often. 1 lured Brawler can block 25% or more of the pests attacks. with 3 brawlers, all you have to worry about is Shifters. Defilers and Torchers become completely harmless.

A few times though I have asked players to help kill the Spinners, and they said they would not because they heal the gate which gives them better exp. Needless to say, we lost those rounds.

Prism_Swords.png

You must not play defense to often. 1 lured Brawler can block 25% or more of the pests attacks. with 3 brawlers, all you have to worry about is Shifters. Defilers and Torchers become completely harmless.

A few times though I have asked players to help kill the Spinners, and they said they would not because they heal the gate which gives them better exp. Needless to say, we lost those rounds.

I did not know that either. I just never killed them, because it doesn't actually help win the game at all.

I suppose lured brawlers can make nice gate enhancers, stopping ravagers from reaching them and all, especially the front one. But if no one is actually doing that, I'm going to cut them down. They are very annoying, blocking me from making efficient jelly out of the spinners, and it just so happens that sometimes as I solo a particular gate I run out of things to kill and get bored.

Then people yell at me for killing the brawlers, because they "know" they shouldn't kill them, but don't know why.

Though to the OT, if you wanna leech off of people actually playing the game, front and center smacking down the rangers in front please, they get in quite a bit of damage by people using the doors there.