Divine Vindicators vs GODZ

Mago

naybody who belives that we didnt turn up is stupid dv is pathetic for attempting too make us look stupid we have nobody in our clan called johnykins furthermore only chao game_boy and Spenc can set up wars, i think alot of clans can vouch for that. This is a made up topic with so amny flaws this is how easy it is too create something fake

asked di for a war they didnt show wow they suck@@@@@@@@@. so easy too fake lost any respect i had for you dv, absolutely pathetic attempt too make us look bad. appologies for my bad grammar i typed this so fast cos i am that mad someone would do this too my clan

091229032939c.png

091229032514.png

so DV actualy faked this?

LOLOLOL CAN YOU GUYS GET ANY MORE PATHETIC.

Dont worry godz, tpr is used to this, we always rape them in pvp then they post a win topic.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

LOLOLOLOLOLOL dan

First downfall then TPR NOW TSE. TSE has actually will go alll out seeing there ml is decent enough but i doubt its going to happen seeing as dv is a cwa clan. what can u do? lol lovelost is serious what happened with 2bad4u?

EDit: What was the point of this post?

If TSE is as serious as TPR They'd have to have atleast 3 spies like we do. :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL dan

First downfall then TPR NOW TSE. TSE has actually will go alll out seeing there ml is decent enough but i doubt its going to happen seeing as dv is a cwa clan. what can u do? lol lovelost is serious what happened with 2bad4u?

EDit: What was the point of this post?

If TSE is as serious as TPR They'd have to have atleast 3 spies like we do. :thumbup:

DW, We got at least 5 coming LOL, GL in your CWRI's and Matched Opt Fights, and if you actualy step into PvP :x

W O W..... :rolleyes:

BEEF from Lovelost agginest DV? Not smart messing Love man... not smart at all.

As for the NO Show... I don't think Godz is the type of a clan to do this..... could be a misunderstanding...

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

shame that you didn't show up....

lol they dont keep their words they did it before too with rules!

sorry my bad.

Pictures fixed.

Not worth a topic tbh, just a fun war, your not getting any points, but its a shame Godz didn't show up, would of been an interesting war :c

Well i think it is.

Since last war Godz raged too much.

Lol we asked for a rm and they dont come to our war, really shame for Godz...

MESS WITH THE BULL, YOU GET THE HORNS

- Ask Silent ember for a fight, since there is no DV left, no reason to fear anything anymore RIGHT?

I think you should respect that clan who left your team use their teamspeak for ever 2 months.

Anyway just someone like the others , like everyone. :thumbup:

- Ask Silent ember for a fight, since there is no DV left, no reason to fear anything anymore RIGHT?

I think you should respect that clan who left your team use their teamspeak for ever 2 months.

I respect people who dont all ragequit because a single member joins a rival clan, but k bro!

Till 2bad4u is kicked Silent Ember will be after you on Pk trips. Can't wait to see ya broski!

Good luck chasing DV.

Me and my members will love it ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

Im sure theres something called a misunderstanding, its normal, im sure mago did it by accident.

mis⋅un⋅der⋅stand⋅ing  /ˌmɪsʌndərˈstændɪŋ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mis-uhn-der-stan-ding] Show IPA

Use misunderstanding in a Sentence

See web results for misunderstanding

See images of misunderstanding

noun 1. failure to understand correctly; mistake as to meaning or intent.

2. a disagreement or quarrel.

Your the only member who really disaggrees with posting it... By the looks of Mago's responses it appears it wasn't a misunderstanding, rather a pathetic attempt to make another clan look bad.

6590ew.jpg

naybody who belives that we didnt turn up is stupid dv is pathetic for attempting too make us look stupid we have nobody in our clan called johnykins furthermore only chao game_boy and Spenc can set up wars, i think alot of clans can vouch for that. This is a made up topic with so amny flaws this is how easy it is too create something fake

asked di for a war they didnt show wow they suck@@@@@@@@@. so easy too fake lost any respect i had for you dv, absolutely pathetic attempt too make us look bad. appologies for my bad grammar i typed this so fast cos i am that mad someone would do this too my clan

091229032939c.png

091229032514.png

Just to point out, you did !seen jo(h)nykins the name in the picture said Jonnykins.

Think DV have gone past the point where they actually care whether people say they're sad etc on forums/runescape/irc.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

I respect people who dont all ragequit because a single member joins a rival clan, but k bro!

Till 2bad4u is kicked Silent Ember will be after you on Pk trips. Can't wait to see ya broski!

ROFL GOOD LUCK

champ.gif

Hi

Umm y rage so much? Only because few people gave more priority to their clan then a team? or because we stop letting you use our teamspeak?

OT:- Mods can close this topic because as far as i remember our official went to # godz and set the war with that particular guy but now from godz post Im asuming their irc is #clangodz so there was a misunderstanding.

ss-1-1.jpg

I don't see the reason for this topic, if this was a TWR War, it would've still be opened, but it isn't in the other hand. Also Godz showed some evidence in this topic.

Topic locked, feel free to PM me in TIF or #clans.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums