Divine Vindicators vs GODZ

Mago

0haiderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not worth a topic tbh, just a fun war, your not getting any points, but its a shame Godz didn't show up, would of been an interesting war :c

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Not worth a topic tbh, just a fun war, your not getting any points, but its a shame Godz didn't show up, would of been an interesting war :c

Well i think it is.

Since last war Godz raged too much.

100313043904.png

This really...The war didn't happen no need to post it since it's not twr ranked.

Idk if GODZ messed up/did this on purpose or if DV asked the wrong person etc either way still sad on GODZ part.

6590ew.jpg

MESS WITH THE BULL, YOU GET THE HORNS

- Ask Silent ember for a fight, since there is no DV left, no reason to fear anything anymore RIGHT?

I think you should respect that clan who left your team use their teamspeak for ever 2 months.

Anyway just someone like the others , like everyone. :thumbup:

100313043904.png

- Ask Silent ember for a fight, since there is no DV left, no reason to fear anything anymore RIGHT?

I think you should respect that clan who left your team use their teamspeak for ever 2 months.

I respect people who dont all ragequit because a single member joins a rival clan, but k bro!

Till 2bad4u is kicked Silent Ember will be after you on Pk trips. Can't wait to see ya broski!

I respect people who dont all ragequit because a single member joins a rival clan, but k bro!

Till 2bad4u is kicked Silent Ember will be after you on Pk trips. Can't wait to see ya broski!

Good luck chasing DV.

Me and my members will love it ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

100313043904.png

You do know that person prolly isnt even Godz?

this

Is there anyway you can prove that "Jonnykins" is from Godz? [not a flame bait, I'm just curious] Anyways gratz DV

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

What the hell is this!? Who the hell is Jonnykins?

No wonder no body likes you, That person is NOT IN GODZ, GJ making up fake names, setting us phoney rules and saying it was a Godz official.

#ClanGodz to set up a REAL war idiots.

You guys got Punk'd lol

you stole the typing outta my keyboard

edit: can you guys get along with ANYBODY AT ALL???? Beef with silent ember now???? LMFA0

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Good luck chasing DV.

Me and my members will love it ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

I'm glad you and your members realize that we are the hunters and your the prey.

Looks like we will both enjoy ourselves

LOLOLOLOLOLOL dan

First downfall then TPR NOW TSE. TSE has actually will go alll out seeing there ml is decent enough but i doubt its going to happen seeing as dv is a cwa clan. what can u do? lol lovelost is serious what happened with 2bad4u?

EDit: What was the point of this post?

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!