latest pixel =) KQ theme *sample removed + animated*

PlayBoy89

You have a dragonball z appearance to yours mate, but I gotta say, I like it. Very much. Keep it up. Post an unsampled version in the topic whenever you sell it.

5 years of being dbz fan will leave an impression :D , been drawing dbz characters since i was 10.

yah will sell it tomarro and post the unsample one.

You have a dragonball z appearance to yours mate, but I gotta say, I like it. Very much. Keep it up. Post an unsampled version in the topic whenever you sell it.

5 years of being dbz fan will leave an impression :D , been drawing dbz characters since i was 10.

yah will sell it tomarro and post the unsample one.

You do know your width is at 350 though right?

Very nice job even if the Dragonball-clone style for char design kinda spoils the originality of your own style, if you get what i mean. I've never been a great supporter of Fan Arts cause they always end up emulating some1 else either getting good results (mostly traced artworks) or worse ones (original emulations of the style), still having to compare to the originals, losing some points i think (here for example if it takes me 0.2 secs to recognize Trunks and Gohan prototypes, it also takes me a short time to have an odd feeling of roughness compared to originals).

The lineart is very nice, but needs some refining and some cleaning up here and there. Shading is allright but queen and characters don't seem to go well together, Queen seems much more shaded and 3D, but maybe all those samples don't help. Bg might need some more details but it's fine already.

I've seen a couple very interesting sigs from you recently as well as some stylistic choices that match my own taste. Grats

Keep it up.

You do know your width is at 350 though right?

yah it's not for this site, it's an order for a clan site, 2.2 mil.

TJ:

thx man, i don't think i've found my "own style yet" though i'm working on it, background is my weak point. :cry: though i'm working on it. the sigs you made just gives me inspiration, i'm crazy over the sig u made for boogie.

Saw it on TRWF forums already, superb.

Although I don't quite like your style :oops:

^_^ some like blk outlines some don't, personally i lik em both, i'm making another sig right now without the blk outlines, almost the same style as that sig u have on now, but more realistic, wish me luck :D

and yah this sig was order by joshie of TRWF

latest pixel! cnc? yes pl0x :D

p977136.jpg

i like it, cept you need to take out the words... hard to see the pic

btw is it for sale? i mite buy something like it or the same one. i dunno depends on the price

PM ME IF YOU ARE GONNA SELL PIXEL SIGS, I FEEL LIKE BUYING A GOOD PIXEL SIG

• 2 weeks later...

sample removed :D enjoy

p979461.gif

wow 10/10, even the pincers move :D

Pincer attack! GOSH!

Very nice I do personally enjoy the dbzish style, although I do not watch the show I like the drawings.

lambosig1.png

its good but its missing its stinger.. the thing with lava in looks flat and lava doesnt look great the kalphite lava seem to be 1 colour with green dots on them.. and guy on left his left hand seems abit big other than that nice :) 7/10

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Hey, great use of chading there. Animation's great and extra credit cos it's very hard to animate in pixel art.

great job u've done better then what i could do in pixel.

PS u guys still remember me? been cought up playing other online games and doing heaps of homework, runescape got a bit old for me...

anyways, it's great to be back :D

and my post count has dropped massivly.... it used to be 1000 now it's 300 abouts. :cry:

finalsampled4my.png

nice ! * off topic * how does post count just drop?

omg it said 169 posts yesterday and now its saying 0 posts , *?

SPAM ! :lol:

Anyway i hate partial animations in pixel stuff. Look so off...

If you decide to Unfreeze the time, then you should act wisely.

For example how is the queen supposed to be flying if her wings don't move ? And stuff like that...

nice ! * off topic * how does post count just drop?

omg it said 169 posts yesterday and now its saying 0 posts , *?

I queried Chaosbringer and got my reply and it was something like this.

"The media markets have been cut down to delete unneeded topics so therefore everyone who has posted their has lost posts"

Media Market never gave post count so we lost them for no reason and therefore taking our posts we have made in other sections of the forums but atleast the pruning was good and saves some space. I can get 1k pots again.

Now to the sig, I really like your style and this is another example why. The animation is good too as I know how hard it is to animate a pixel. I would rate this signature 9/10. Once again great work

deadforumslol.png

• 1 month later...