Bananas

SirTommy2005

You could use a glory tele and pick them?

Or Ape Atoll tele and buy bananas from the shop?

Very tricky to get them in bulk though.

Have you tried the GE? My bank has over 1000 bananas...and I'm assuming I got them from GE.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Glory with an inventory of 23 baskets (or more if you don't mind more clicking). Grab 5 bananas (1 tree) and fill a basket while moving to the next tree. You can get 120 per inventory this way (don't know how much per hour).

~Sirus

Finally bought my whip. =D

Ahhh.. thanks for the suggestion, was hoping there was a shop that sell in bulk, as for bones to bananas. its a 65gp lose per banana so that's a no.

As for the G.E, it's the only reason why I'm posting here because it sells so slow.

Glory with an inventory of 23 baskets (or more if you don't mind more clicking). Grab 5 bananas (1 tree) and fill a basket while moving to the next tree. You can get 120 per inventory this way (don't know how much per hour).

~Sirus

This is the right way, have your best beast of burden full of empty baskets as well.

May I ask, why do you have a craving for bananas? Is it for a summoning familiar?

Fruit Bats require one banana.

Thanks for the tip =)

Ahhh.. thanks for the suggestion, was hoping there was a shop that sell in bulk, as for bones to bananas. its a 65gp lose per banana so that's a no.

As for the G.E, it's the only reason why I'm posting here because it sells so slow.

Bananas are 800+gp each street, so it would be worth it. It is also a lot faster than picking.

Shaniqua.png

I just had to pick about 200 bananas for farming, and the best method is to go with 20 Baskets to Karamja, then tele to Edgeville. You can completely clean out the plantation in 2 trips, but then you must switch worlds, because they take forever to respawn.

You have to collect 2500 bananas, 120k isn't going to mean squat compared to the time it will take you to collect bananas from karamja.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada