Ok, a bit of a strange question i have here...

wakka102

well my friend drinks some pepsie and make him feel better how about you can try that?

Pepsi would make it a whole lot worse. The cause of this situation is stress. Caffine AND sugar causes more stress which would deffinitly make it worse.

Glad I'm not the only person this happens to. :shock:

Same for me :)

Although I have more like a 'softer version' of it. Just feeling very nervous, and shake a little when I start PKing. The strange thing about it is, that I have it only when I start with walking in the wilderness. Even when I'm in a big fight, etc, I simply dont feel it anymore.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

its only a game!

It's virtual reality. Some parts of your brain cannot tell the difference. They react instinctively as if you were actually put in the situation. If I am playing a game and jump off a really high cliff, I suffer the same burst of anxiety of jumping off a 25-foot high dive (which scares the living crap out of me).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I shake when i PK, it is extremely annoying and i can't control it....as you people say its probably adrenalin...as soon as i enter the wildy and see the skull in the corner i just start to shake...sooooo annoying

and this isnt even BS...

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs

I shake when i PK, it is extremely annoying and i can't control it....as you people say its probably adrenalin...as soon as i enter the wildy and see the skull in the corner i just start to shake...sooooo annoying

and this isnt even BS...

I used to chadder my teeth when I was pking in rsc, I don't really do it anymore because I am much more richer and I can handle if I die :wink:

Hmm, that happened to me alot too when I tried to beat Halo and Halo 2 in single player. I paused the game during a level with a ton of flood on it(I'm thinking maybe the library level in Halo?) to go to the bathroom, and my hands were shaking really bad.