Downfall's Midnight out

Thehitman324

Pking starting at midnight? what you doing just looking for solo pkers and kill them?

Do you think clans pk your time only? It's call Different timezones.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy, you deleted and i never said anything to you. Oh and how aren't i loyal to my friends, when you don't even know my friends lol? Oh and I guess leaving your old friends for new friends will get you far in life, so gl with that. :thumbup:

Maybe dan started getting mad at you because you left df 3 times and the last time you said you were here to stay.... Pretty much anyone would be mad at that.

df.jpg

100925185951.png

Timothy , you deleted and i never said anything to you. Oh and how aren't i loyal to my friends, when you don't even know my friends lol? But i guess leaving your old friends for new friends will get you far in life.

Maybe dan started getting mad at you because you left df 3 times and the last time you said you were here to stay.... Pretty much anyone would be mad at that.

nothing lasts forever, saying I'm here to stay all the way to the end is more or less of a lie most the time.

6590ew.jpg

Timothy , you deleted and i never said anything to you. Oh and how aren't i loyal to my friends, when you don't even know my friends lol? But i guess leaving your old friends for new friends will get you far in life.

Don't be a hypocrite you have talked behind friends back as well don't act like your some angel. And Tim leaving 3 times shows your clan is lacking interest for members to stay, i wouldn't want to stay in a Dull clan eather

VRSWAT2.png

Don't be a hypocrite you have talked behind friends back as well don't act like your some angel. And Tim leaving 3 times shows your clan is lacking interest for members to stay, i wouldn't want to stay in a Dull clan eather

Kinda ironic about you talking about a dull clan. But this must not be such a dull clan since there was like 3-4 tk members posting on it and tk is trying every chance they can to crash us. Oh and i don't care what you think about me and my friends because you don't even know me.

df.jpg

100925185951.png

Lacking interest for members yet the majority of our members are old school and has been in Downfall for over a year now. I'm sure if we were a dull clan we wouldn't be pulling 40+ of loyal members every month. It's call lack of loyalty, can't blame clan hoppers anyways. Who are you btw, you made that account to troll?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Flame baits from TK... expected... Once you can learn to drop a grudge then you can gain respect until then, keep it up you just look bad. I haven't said anything bad about or to TK since they reopened and have been optimistic for it... Sadly their Warlords, and members seem to love to troll, not to mention follow us to our wars and troll our wars. But it's cool sometimes you just need to be the bigger person, and not troll back :)... I'll continue with my attitude towards TK and hope that theirs changes in the future.

Khaloude <3:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Lacking interest for members yet the majority of our members are old school and has been in Downfall for over a year now. I'm sure if we were a dull clan we wouldn't be pulling 40+ of loyal members every month. It's call lack of loyalty, can't blame clan hoppers anyways. Who are you btw, you made that account to troll?

40+ with having almost 70 ML that is Not impressive shows some are still lacking the excitement in a clan meaning your clan is Dull pking at 12 at night not to get hit by a clan and to try to kill few randoms who are wondering around in wildly doesn't mean much you just posting this topic to try to pretend your clan ever does pvp.

and don't use the timezone excuse because i don't see any clans that i know off that pk in falador

VRSWAT2.png

I love how it's pretty much only ex df members that are saying things. :)

We just started we just started making mand pvp trips so it's not like we are going to pull a huge amount of people. It's not like a clan that just starts doing mand pvp trips will get lots of people to go. It all takes time.... but i guess tim or phe wouldn't know that since they both quit df time after time without giving it a chance. (shows how loyal they are)

Also like all of tk' has more exp in pvp so i sure hope that tk can start pvp sooner than df.

I do re-call a few months ago we did pvp fights that were mandatory and started with like 137 opts and got down to 75 opts in an hour.... I gaurntee you guys have been in pvp longer than we have sense we only opened 1 month ago. If you are talking about loyalty I don't really care tbh. I left Downfall for these certain reasons; 1. When I was council people posted ideas then the council+ responded with that they thought then the topic would just sit there without anything being down. 2. As I stated already you guys pull decent to begining pvp wars then just lose it all within the 1 hour time span. 3. I found interest in pvp clans so I left. 4. Downfall seems friendly but it's not even close to being friendly, when I left Dan started raging at me for stupid crap and so did some of the other people in Df that I thought were "Friends". Amanda, you should try to keep loyal to your friends. It will get you far in life.

Maybe you should of stayed loyal to your friends, you had already left Downfall 3 times, and i literally got you back in DF when you told me "Downfall will be my last clan", maybe you should go think about who your true friends are before questioning other people. Also when you got council (ya u can thank me for that 2) you had the authority to make changes and propose new ideas, you failed to do so. Im really curious who are your so called "True" friends?

Hope your having fun Tim.

Pking starting at midnight? what you doing just looking for solo pkers and kill them?

nice post count, and congratz on a completely idiotic post :thumbup:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

40+ with having almost 70 ML that is Not impressive shows some are still lacking the excitement in a clan meaning your clan is Dull pking at 12 at night not to get hit by a clan and to try to kill few randoms who are wondering around in wildly doesn't mean much you just posting this topic to try to pretend your clan ever does pvp.

and don't use the timezone excuse because i don't see any clans that i know off that pk in falador

We just showed (2 weeks ago), when we prep hard were capable of pulling 92% of our memberlist, we wont prep hard for wars we know were going to win lulul

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

We just showed (2 weeks ago), when we prep hard were capable of pulling 92% of our memberlist, we wont prep hard for wars we know were going to win lulul

if your so sure that " we GOING TO WIN LULUL" why don't you guys accept fight with TK pvp run in?

VRSWAT2.png

We PK for fun and for free rune, not to go out hunting clans and start flaming them to fight us. TK has fun too like killing PH and all those randomers around, wait ironic? I haven't see TK had a pvp war so idk why you talking about. We hopped to Fally and ended there so yea, we pk at midnights because we know certain clans that go out and it's fun to all our members because we don't get hunted by open cc's trying to ruin our fun. When I said +40 members I meant +40 members old school, the rest are new members and recent appliers. Everyone posted good stuff even DV, but since your so biased your going to troll us in this topic since you guys are desperate.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3