Downfall's Midnight out

Thehitman324

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow sad face so our little birdy was wrong. THough u guys would come out earlier so we massed only tk so we could fight, looking at ur opts we had about even........pk during the day pl0x i dont wana stay up that late to hit u :(

rofl

nice lewt guise

Dude Downfall I love you but... some other clan already topped your late night pk with an 24 hr pk trip r[]fl.

Anywayz that's pretty ballin' looked like fun.

rofl i saw... lulululul.

1k... it was fun.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

come out earlier when other clans are out?

no need too bro since our pk trips aren't mandatory, we pk for fun and to gain rune, better then fighting open cc's way deep imo, keep wasting your time tho, its funny.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

you'll see us when the trip is mand lulul.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

you'll see us when the trip is mand lulul.

We'll be patient then i guess :( Must get my little birdy on getting that mand pk

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

no need too bro since our pk trips aren't mandatory, we pk for fun and to gain rune, better then fighting open cc's way deep imo, keep wasting your time tho, its funny.

Funny how you say better than fighting open cc's yet it says "Lol Ph" in one of your pics. I also noticed someone said "wait till it's a mand trip" I'm sure every other clan can say the samething but the question is, What will happen when it's a "Mand trip". You will have 25-45 more opts? Please show us than rather telling us.

solace.png

Funny how you say better than fighting open cc's yet it says "Lol Ph" in one of your pics. I also noticed someone said "wait till it's a mand trip" I'm sure every other clan can say the samething but the question is, What will happen when it's a "Mand trip". You will have 25-45 more opts? Please show us than rather telling us.

we had 25ish opts not at this pvp trip lol.... trust me when we go out during our timezone we will pull double if not more opts.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

we had 25ish opts not at this pvp trip lol.... trust me when we go out during our timezone we will pull double if not more opts.

As I said... Please show us than rather telling us. I would like to see that you keep these so called "100+ opts" for at least 1-2 hours too.

solace.png

As I said... Please show us than rather telling us. I would like to see that you keep these so called "100+ opts" for at least 1-2 hours too.

solace.png

I love how it's pretty much only ex df members that are saying things. :)

We just started we just started making mand pvp trips so it's not like we are going to pull a huge amount of people. It's not like a clan that just starts doing mand pvp trips will get lots of people to go. It all takes time.... but i guess tim or phe wouldn't know that since they both quit df time after time without giving it a chance. (shows how loyal they are)

Also like all of tk' has more exp in pvp so i sure hope that tk can start pvp sooner than df.

df.jpg

100925185951.png

We just started we just started making mand pvp trips so it's not like we are going to pull a huge amount of people. It's not like a clan that just starts doing mand pvp trips will get lots of people to go. It all takes time.... but i guess tim or phe wouldn't know that since they both quit df time after time without giving it a chance. (shows how loyal they are)

Also like all of tk' has more exp in pvp so i sure hope that tk can start pvp sooner than df.

I do re-call a few months ago we did pvp fights that were mandatory and started with like 137 opts and got down to 75 opts in an hour.... I gaurntee you guys have been in pvp longer than we have sense we only opened 1 month ago. If you are talking about loyalty I don't really care tbh. I left Downfall for these certain reasons; 1. When I was council people posted ideas then the council+ responded with that they thought then the topic would just sit there without anything being down. 2. As I stated already you guys pull decent to begining pvp wars then just lose it all within the 1 hour time span. 3. I found interest in pvp clans so I left. 4. Downfall seems friendly but it's not even close to being friendly, when I left Dan started raging at me for stupid crap and so did some of the other people in Df that I thought were "Friends". Amanda, you should try to keep loyal to your friends. It will get you far in life.

solace.png

I do re-call a few months ago we did pvp fights that were mandatory and started with like 137 opts and got down to 75 opts in an hour.... I gaurntee you guys have been in pvp longer than we have sense we only opened 1 month ago. If you are talking about loyalty I don't really care tbh. I left Downfall for these certain reasons; 1. When I was council people posted ideas then the council+ responded with that they thought then the topic would just sit there without anything being down. 2. As I stated already you guys pull decent to begining pvp wars then just lose it all within the 1 hour time span. 3. I found interest in pvp clans so I left. 4. Downfall seems friendly but it's not even close to being friendly, when I left Dan started raging at me for stupid crap and so did some of the other people in Df that I thought were "Friends". Amanda, you should try to keep loyal to your friends. It will get you far in life.

Idk why you coming to troll this topic, why won't you take it to pm, you guys have more experience members as the majority were in DK and many other top clans. If we were not friendly and had a bad community we wouldn't be opened atm. Most of our members haven't done pvp that much since they haven't been in top clan before downfall like you guys have. So that's why we need to practice more and start off easy instead of you guys trying desperately wasting your time trying to hunt us every time we go out and fight us, you guys don't deserve a fight.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Idk why you coming to troll this topic, why won't you take it to pm, you guys have more experience members as the majority were in DK and many other top clans. If we were not friendly and had a bad community we wouldn't be opened atm. Most of our members haven't done pvp that much since they haven't been in top clan before downfall like you guys have. So that's why we need to practice more and start off easy instead of you guys trying desperately wasting your time trying to hunt us every time we go out and fight us, you guys don't deserve a fight.

Having a bad community doesn't make a clan close... you dumb? Plus, I wouldn't take it to pm as I deleted Amanda. If you are going to say we have people from Dk then we can say you have someone from Eos, Cr, Thehitman, you are in Team Kenya which is PvP.

solace.png

Having a bad community doesn't make a clan close... you dumb? Plus, I wouldn't take it to pm as I deleted Amanda. If you are going to say we have people from Dk then we can say you have someone from Eos, Cr, Thehitman, you are in Team Kenya which is PvP.

That's a few, I never said I had no experience, I said the majority of the clan. When TK closed the majority joined pvp clans like rsd,cr etc.. Now you guys reopened for mostly pvp while we are still trying to go through some updates before we make stuff mandatoty. Bad community makes a clan slump and get bored of it and can end up closing, it's possible and it has happen, why should I be dumb?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3