pheonix1099

i rofl'd

i call downfall winning via rape

....what are u talking about sir we havent even fought downfall

Adda boy Metallic =D>

when they fight @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

smd uffan

oo i hope to prove u wrong then

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rofl'd

i call downfall winning via rape

....what are u talking about sir we havent even fought downfall

Adda boy Metallic =D>

when they fight @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

smd uffan

oo i hope to prove u wrong then

i will be waiting solk5w.png

sup

Ye we cannot beat Downfall because they always have to cheat to win against DV. Lol

Keep adding random people to your Memberlist before the war

We don't take it as a loose. :thumbup:

lmfaoooooooooooo w/e helps you sleep at night.

6590ew.jpg

Ye we cannot beat Downfall because they always have to cheat to win against DV. Lol

you might have just taken the "most idiotic post EVER posted on tip.it forums" away from karanbest. CONGRATZ!~~!~!!@!@

Please feel free to point out ANY and i mean ANY randoms, we have EVER added to our main memberlist before ANY war. You will find nothing, 100% guarantee.

^^ oh and once again, congratz on making another non Df and Dv topic into a dv vs df topic.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

lmfaoooooooooooo w/e helps you sleep at night.

LOL I know right.

Leave it to Nikhil :rolleyes:

lol why is there more Df vs DV than TK vs TR here? lets just keep it what it truly is about.

Gratz TK better luck next time TR.

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

P.S : i dont think downfall have balls to even war u in cw :razz:

From a clan that backed out of a CWAri with a team. Your talk still exceeds what you can do in game. :rolleyes:

WHat abt df? they kiss A** of ppl who even have small rivalries with us, example : T0,Godz, even lgz sometimes

Teams : tpr, tse

Your Leader hacked our site, only reason we were after you, now its more that you cancelled a week prep fight with us the day before and can't even fight alone in wild Still have our own reason to have hatred towards your "clan". Don't post or include things you don't even understand or you'll end up the next leader of Divine Vindicators.

ripdv.png

I wonder if they have some sort of hair removal system or it may feel like being sweaty with a yeti. :-#

Ok... First of all, I'm sorry about my behavior. I might be mistaken that "La widget" wasn't in the Main memberlist of Downfall. Actually, It was really not expected that Downfall will pull around 60 people in War :thumbup:. So I had actually lost my mind :lol: and was not ready to accept the truth. Forgive me Please. I agree it was my mistake. Actually, what had happened is, I thought that guy "La Widget" isn't a downfall member and i searched him in downfall memberlist, I didn't see him maybe because I was searching really quick not paying much attention.

Once Again I'm sorry about my previous Posts. I was just wondering why Rooster and Grusy was at war. But yea, 2 people won't make any change since you out pulled us by as mass number =D>

Good Job Downfall, You deserve this win :thumbup:

I hope we soon get Rm :)

...???

when you said that ,you didnt mean it, and you just wanted to save face because everyone was making fun of how much of a crybaby you are? Or you actualy now that downfall always beats you fair and square but you just have to cry again after you apologized?

Propaganda contradictions like this make you look like a total joke.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

its obvious that clans like df and dv hasnt had their balls drop cause u act like immature little kids on topics totally off subject of wat is posted

there shouldnt have to be sh** about dv and df on over 50% of war topics

i think its time both these clans grow up and show some respect to eachother , but thank you to all the dv and df that keep their problems to themselves instead of making idiots of themselves

but to stay on THE SUBJECT OF THIS TOPIC i will have to say grats tk and epic pull, 85% of ml ftw and everyone was on teamspeak.

tk pride

tifovsigev3.jpg

its obvious that clans like df and dv hasnt had their balls drop cause u act like immature little kids on topics totally off subject of wat is posted

i think its time both these clans grow up and show some respect to eachother , but thank you to all the dv and df that keep their problems to themselves instead of making idiots of themselves

but to stay on THE SUBJECT OF THIS TOPIC i will have to say grats tk and epic pull, 85% of ml ftw and everyone was on teamspeak.

tk pride

With the case of DV/DF things won't just be forgivin' and forgotten', for example clans like DV never know to shut their mouths, and being the senseless clan they are it makes it that much easier for them to rage on silly posts made on a Runescape support website, the leadership of DV obviously can't control it's members and doens't look like they will anytime soon.

tk pride

With the case of DV/DF things won't just be forgivin' and forgotten', for example clans like DV never know to shut their mouths, and being the senseless clan they are it makes it that much easier for them to rage on silly posts made on a Runescape support website, the leadership of DV obviously can't control it's members and doens't look like they will anytime soon.

TBH the leadership is the problem, most the members don't post here and if they do they are far less idiotic in their posts.

6590ew.jpg

Your Leader hacked our site, only reason we were after you, now its more that you cancelled a week prep fight with us the day before and can't even fight alone in wild Still have our own reason to have hatred towards your "clan". Don't post or include things you don't even understand or you'll end up the next leader of Divine Vindicators.

Blaming someone with proper evidence to prove of what you say, is a good policy :thumbup:

Provide the evidence that he (DV leader ) hacked DF forums.

Other than that GF both clans :)

dontspamxh3.gif

Nice beefing from clans, makes clanwarring world more interesting

About that war, oh yeh awesome pull. This isn't winning topic, this topic means that Tk is back

Tk will grow more & and we start giving good matches to top clans of Tip.it

106h346.png

tk pride

TBH the leadership is the problem, most the members don't post here and if they do they are far less idiotic in their posts.

+1

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

its obvious that clans like df and dv hasnt had their balls drop cause u act like immature little kids on topics totally off subject of wat is postedthere shouldnt have to be sh** about dv and df on over 50% of war topicsi think its time both these clans grow up and show some respect to eachother , but thank you to all the dv and df that keep their problems to themselves instead of making idiots of themselvesbut to stay on THE SUBJECT OF THIS TOPIC i will have to say grats tk and epic pull, 85% of ml ftw and everyone was on teamspeak[LikelyScam] pride

+1

On Topic - nice pull & great ending! What a way to come back strong in a short amount of time TK =p

p.s. Imo hope you war Downfall soon, wanna war against you so bad X_X

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Was wondering when you would post, and expected it to be a stupid one too. Well, nice lie in the Df vs Dv topic about not accepting losses and all that crap. You talk about mass increase in Ml? Lol, I recall Dv's Ml increasing by like 20-25 people, so I wouldn't talk [cabbage] if I were you.