Manifest Destiny

Retech

Counted, I have fourteen points...

The goa'uld eat the dead from both sides and continue searching for a new home.

When going to microbe 2, will I lose ability to do some evolution I can now or doesn't that matter until creature level?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Archi

You might need a few more points for that. Or I could give you all that you want, in exchange for some severe disadvantages.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

:o I thought you were dead O_O

You doing a session?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Fair enough.

The Disadvantages obvouisly can't be linked to the advantages...Ie they can't cancel out what already exists or it is just stupid.

To be honest I am willing to spend two days worth of actions on this, because I will not be around till Friday...Thursday night at the earliest.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I might be doing a session later on, since I have to get my microbe stage - aquatic stage transition finished. I didn't expect people would post this much. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Do you think I should make microbe 2 longer or shorter? Right now I'm envisaging it as basically where you change into forms on land, but I'm not sure.

Ross is already on land :S

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well he rolled like 3 20s in a row, so what do I do? :P

I dont know O_O damn thats lucky

So hes still a microbe, but on the land with basic lungs? Just hope that larger animals dont hunt him down

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Don't try to guide the game so much Retech...I don't plan on ever evolving too much beyond my soon to be current state. Like I said, I just want to be a parasite...trying to be forced into evolving sentience is just gonna annoy me.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Basically he can uber pwnz the rest of you, but he would be killed by anything of decent size.

(Oh Archi, mind if you help me decide on a tribal culture? :P)

I'm going to enter sentience and conquer the world !!!!!!!!!!!! >: )

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Like all poisons and venoms, you can find a cure ;)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

But once the cure is in place your ineffective against me and I just use swam tactic while your ineffective, and then pull out when you create your new poison

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Well thats currently your only defence/offence ><, but I can't cure things yet, not until sentience. I'd rather not make my own guys try combat poison stuff cause that would cost a heck load of points which I'd rather spend on resistances, and being in the tropics, I'm sure I'll gain a large resistance to a few things :D

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I lol'd

I think Ross has the advantage right NOW, but as we wont meet eachother (if ever) for a while, then soon his advantage will be gone :D

It's a REALLY big shaft.

When is the next session :S

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Maybe sometime this afternoon. I don't want to conflict with Dungeoneering, since that's like the foremost game. :P