Manifest Destiny

Retech

They successfully mitosize, giving them 380 microbes. The walruses begin mating and soon, ten of them are pregnant. You wonder if live birth is the secret to their strength and skill.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Icu

As soon as your microbes swarm it, it stops glowing! Maybe the reflection is from the surface. -Stunning revelation and a 20-

+4 points

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

(I feel live birth sucks compared to mitosis, it requires two, can fail, and takes a while)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Microb Bob quickly deduces that 2 walruses make 1 baby...but they are stronger...Thus the aim of the Casthens is to develop 5 sexes!

Any, before that can happen the Casthens continue to eat and reproduce, coming to an eventual total of 600.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

We begin worshipping the above, thinking of it as a heaven, we begin to travel more upward to be closer to our Gods, we make sure we are wary for the unknowns though

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I have to go now. You can post if I have responded to your post, and you can edit your post to add more things.

Agrius goes onto dry land and develops a more advanced probiscis. They settle on the gap between the sand an the nearest greenery, and start pumping poisons into the surrounding soil and air. They also drain nutrients from the nearby plantlife.

2Xeo5.png

What plant life? your in the artic :S

It's a REALLY big shaft.

They have plants in canada...I mean errr where he landed.

Oh I got mixed up.. I thought artic was like north pole, my bad

It's a REALLY big shaft.

It's not actually on Earth. I was just trying to fool everyone. Anyways, I'm going to have to make a map sometime. I've sorta planned it out, but I won't be able to post it. I might have to send parts of it as PMs to people who explore, since people actually need to explore before they find other people.

-Casthens

You succeed in mitosizing to 600 microbes, but you feel your food supply start to stretch thin.

-Icu

Your people begin worshiping the light. They develop a religion focused on purity.

+0.4 Piety

+2 points

-Agrius

The Agrius begin their trek onto land, but they cannot stay on land for more than a few seconds. They fail to develop a probiscis. However, they spot some new plants near their tidal pool.

+1 point

-Ra

The Goa'uld start charging their electric stings, but ultimately fail. The sharks attack again and kill off another 20. (280 remaining)

+0.2 Combat

The Agrius fail to create a probiscis from their jaws. They feel that there needs to be some intermediate steps. However, now that they are larger, they succeed in killing a few dolphin-plankton.

+0.3 Poison

We begin feeding off the surrounding food stores until we can mitose, but we dont yet

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Sorry about that. Computer trouble.

-Steve

Your pack fails to mitosize. About half of it begins traveling to the surface.

-Agrius

You develop a feeding tube. Unfortunately, you are left with only your poison for your defences (along with stingers). You find it hard to eat meat.

-Icu

Before that happens, you encounter a band of monkfish.