Monkeyfbi135

We set up our fight with CR with the following rules -

•  
  • Rings allowed
  • No corrupt
  • FoG shields and gaunts allowed, but FoG robes are not allowed
  • Melee/binds/range - No blast
  • CWA middle bounds

The Rising starting - 53 (dropped to 50)

100215211852.png

Crimson Raiders starting - 48

(see above for picture)

There was initially some confusion because the fight was meant to begin at 4 PM EST exactly (as agreed upon with True 2k8), but ended up starting at about 4:10 PM. CR only had 43 people that time and apparently someone started mass-kicking them from their CC, so they left. By this time it was past 4:15 and quickly approaching 4:20, so needless to say some of our GMT+1/+2 were getting frustrated as the hour grew later on a school night. Nevertheless, we challenged them again and the fight began at 4:20 almost exactly, with CR having 48 people this time around (TR once more pulled 53).

We dropped three and weren't about to wait around any longer. We charged CR on sight and the fight began. For the first few kills it was even, but then it seemed that TR was widening our lead to about 4-5 people. The fight remained that way until TR had 35, at which point CR began to close the gap. It was soon a 2 person gap and then for a while, a one person gap. However, we gained some quick KO's and never looked back.

The Rising ending - 26

Picture103.png

Crimson Raiders ending - 0 (left CC at 26-16)

100215210422.png

100215210740.png

Picture100.png

100215213214.png

CR apparently left at about 26-16 because one of their callers DCed. Not really sure, but I don't think it would have made much of a difference :P

Good fight babes <3 Much love

TRsiggynumber3.png

Monkeyfbi135 / Big Dumb Ape | Proud Leader of The Rising

GF TR.

Logged in from work hoping we'd get 51 so I could get off (originally thought it would be impossible for me to attend), so I had to fight with no vent, etc. Bad for me...oh well. Better than nothing. Good thing my boss didn't stop by my desk!

GL in the rest of the competition!

Great job TR - so proud of you <3. The time zone was horrible for our GMT+'s and even worse when the fight began, so a huge thanks to all of you who stuck it out and stayed up <333.

Good luck to you CR in your remaining competition rounds :D (Haley <3: ) .

[The Rising Leader][

TR Member List][TR FA List]

sigsmall.jpg

99 Prayer Achieved on - 12/12/07

Apologies about the confusion in the beginning.

You guys had some pretty nice KO's near the end, therefore we just left CC to not waste anyone's time, doubt we would of came back anyways.

Goodfight, The Rising and goodluck in the next round.

Crimson Raiders

oi94w0.jpgLeader | #CR @ SwiftIRC

iestvoice.png

Forums | Memberlist | Fa Memberlist

Oh, grats TR

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cr should have stayed for the whole war i mean its just not right to leave like that :unsure:

anyways gratz TR and gl in round 2

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Cr should have stayed for the whole war i mean its just not right to leave like that :unsure:

anyways gratz TR and gl in round 2

Somewhat.. but its not right to waste time.

It also annoys the clan thats up by 10 in the ladder stages of the match to pick off people that will take who knows how long..

Swallow your pride and just leave :)