Well after 9 years of being very inefficient I have finally reached the 100M total experience milestone!

100215214954.png

I know my stats aren't the greatest and I was working on getting all 70+ but got bored and just started Slaying because I just don't like skilling. Ill eventually get all 70+ and maybe 80+ but not sure yet.

This is my full bank (not cropped well) at the moment. The first tab is my Slayer tab (84-86 Slayer) and I don't plan on selling any of the drops until level 90 Slayer. Current value of Slay tab is ~16M and my total bank value is ~60M (85 Herb killed bank). The tab with the Legend's cape as its icon is just full of junk used for Quests and Clues that's why it''s not shown.

100215213813.png

Current goals are:

99 Strength

99 Hitpoints

99 Attack

99 Cooking

88 Summoning

92 Prayer

89 Herblore

And finishing a bunch of quests including RFD, DT, and WGS

Yeah I'm a noob, so what.

Rate/10

peace,

Vann

9 years, that's quite a history. :shock:

Gratz on the 100m exp., and good luck with the goals.

Thanks and yeah it's kinda sad I've wasted 9 years of my life on this game

Lol, your lowest skill is thieving.

Oh, and grats on 100m! Great milestone.

Yeah, laugh it up. I was gonna get 60-70 thieving in 1 day after all my other 70+ stats, but gave up on my 70+ goal. I actually enjoy thieving was just putting it off. Planning on 81 when I get bored of Slayer and need something to keep me occupied.

Thanks tho lalalamarketphatfromrsw44... yeah I'm jealous

peace,

Vann

graaaaatzzzzzz

nice slay tab too =]

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

10\1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yeah, laugh it up. I was gonna get 60-70 thieving in 1 day after all my other 70+ stats, but gave up on my 70+ goal. I actually enjoy thieving was just putting it off. Planning on 81 when I get bored of Slayer and need something to keep me occupied.

My lowest skill is thieving :rolleyes:

And it was only semi-market! Ok yeah, you win.

lalalasig2.png

My lowest skill is thieving :rolleyes:

And it was only semi-market! Ok yeah, you win.

Haha. He was pretty nice to sell it to you, of course he is a pretty cool guy. Ohh btw, we should do some FFA Bandons one day

10/10

Grats Dwarven! :thumbsup:

now go get 200m.

NOW!

<3:

Eeek 200M... I have a feeling thats like 9 years off. haha. Glad you are back Stilla <3

greats dwarven. nice stats and total exp. your bank may not be all that but w/e, your still freakin cool. :thumbsup:

Thanks Clifford. Yeah I know its not amazing, but I still haven't recovered from 99 Crafting like a year ago. Did blue and black bodies bc it was fast and it killed my bank plus the inflation over the past year and getting 85 Herblore killed it even more.

Do you still play? If so add me again, would be cool to camp Abbies together or something

peace,

Vann