• Matched Opts
  • Binds & Melee Only
  • We Attack
  • Rings Allowed
  • No Corrupt Items
  • Classic & Centre Bounds
  • 9:30 GMT - 4:30 EST Start
  • Team Cape 7 only

We gladly set up a War with Team Power Rangers, in order to prep for our next TICT war. We wanted to make sure our binds and tanking was worked on and hoped for it to be around 20v20.

Unfortunatly TPR only pulled around 15. We had some trouble decided on who to drop and we apologize for the wait TPR.

Starting:

100216224136.png

TKO - 19 (Dropped to 15)

TPR - 15

We started off piling Lady Ninane who tanked pretty well. We managed to get our first pile down first and headed to get a new pile, but I believe TPR had a DC. This gave us a +2 advantage and from there we were dragged into single a few times allowing TPR to stay in it for a bit. Our tanks and binds held through and we managed to show who was the better team in the end. Thanks for the war TPR.

Ending:

100216164443.png

Other Pics:

100216161631.png

100216162402.png

100216163843.png

Sorry for the any Flames on our part TPR.

Overall our binding was solid, keep up the good work boys and girls :]

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TKO absolutely dominated TPR is was obvious we were going to win from the start, no effort required to beat them, even tpr running to 1v1 couldn't save them from being destroyed by us :thumbsup:

Generaldesor fails again he got koed while trying to run

tkovstpr8.jpg

tkovstpr1.jpg

tkovstpr2.jpg

tkovstpr4.jpg

tkovstpr5.jpg

tkovstpr7.jpg

Flaming our Corruption members just got them more eager the destroy you seeing as they were our snipers :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

We started off piling Lady Ninane who tanked pretty well.

Lel. Take that Quikdrawjoe!

Sorry 'bout the bounds/flaming, TKO. I think it was mostly supposed to be joking around with Tesh, then some people got awkwardly serious about it.

hzvjpwS.gif

lol, nice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Embarassing.

Better team won, tried to antisnipe and tanked pretty poor, well done TKO. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

gj tko. We were having a laugh with our dutch unit and spamming lmfao corr, got some of them mad :( but yea ninane was being a douche for flaming on vent, so that affected our overall preformance...thanks for that "dipsht" in her words.

and lol Danda replying to the mighty trolls with logical posts, makes sense :D i miss u babe.

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

Kinda sad how people accused me of going in 1v1 and flaming me for something I didn't do. :mellow:

Your binds were great in the beginning when you were piling me but suddenly I dragged you guys off me and you quickly switched to somebody else which was very impressive.

Second time I was so low on food and prayer that I couldn't tank that much anymore.

Pity about those broken bounds on our side though.

Congratulations TKO. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Kinda sad how people accused me of going in 1v1 and flaming me for something I didn't do. :mellow:

Your binds were great in the beginning when you were piling me but suddenly I dragged you guys off me and you quickly switched to somebody else which was very impressive.

Second time I was so low on food and prayer that I couldn't tank that much anymore.

Pity about those broken bounds on our side though.

Congratulations TKO. :thumbup:

We thought we could do some damage switching to a Sniper, we had him pretty low then he dragged north. Some one must have forgot his name and assumed it was you since we piled you earlier. Sorry for that.

6590ew.jpg

Sorry 'bout the bounds/flaming, TKO. I think it was mostly supposed to be joking around with Tesh, then some people got awkwardly serious about it.

Tesh isn't in Corruption, which is the clan you were flaming. Thanks for the motivation though.

Really enjoyed your spam when you piled me, but the fact that you then had to get off me was absolutely priceless.

Good fight.

bestmatchedops2.jpg

Tesh isn't in Corruption, which is the clan you were flaming. Thanks for the motivation though.

Really enjoyed your spam when you piled me, but the fact that you then had to get off me was absolutely priceless.

Good fight.

I realize I'm in TPR, but don't group me with those antics. I never flamed corr at the fight, nor anything else. I think I, at worse, called someone an idiot for telling me "Dont cry about it" when I was asking for TKO/Emre to hurry up and challenge. If you've got proof of anything else, please show me it. Like I said, it started out with bugging Tesh, then people took it too far.

hzvjpwS.gif

thnx ninane for deleting the useless post of mago and metallic <3:

gratz Tko on your win

Tpr i couldnt come sorry blame china

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Good job guys, I couldn't make this one.

TPR, I believe this is the second time in as many wars that we've had some type of problem with you. I hope everyone else doesn't need to deal with the [cabbage] that some people in TPR do..not exactly blaming everyone, but it really makes the respectable people of Team Power Rangers look bad when a few idiots do [cabbage] that they know they shouldn't do.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Why are Divine Vindicators and Team Powers Rangers flaming each other on a TKO BLITZ WIN TOPIC? Please take your beef somewhere else.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Good fight.

Are you like new to warring tpr or something? You can ask anyone on these boards Lol we always flame, and if you actually take it too seriously over a game of runescape then wow.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence