True Ownage wrecks Team 'Playboy Bunnies' aka Team 'No Namers'

Jack

Well you had people returning, surely if they had any common sense they'd report this mystery person in the CC or PM a Leader.

Cool story. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Well you had people returning, surely if they had any common sense they'd report this mystery person in the CC or PM a Leader.

Cool story. :thumbup:

nice propaganda and u r talking about respect, shame.

Do you have a video?

Do you have a video?

If you had people going in and leaving the portal, that's your own fault for not taking the war seriously. We were recording this war but the member who was stopped since it made us look bad warring people who came in p2p gear, mass sniped and flamed. I hope no-one has to ever suffer a war with you in the near future.

Genesis Leader

Do you have a video?

If you had people going in and leaving the portal, that's your own fault for not taking the war seriously. We were recording this war but the member who was stopped since it made us look bad warring people who came in p2p gear, mass sniped and flamed. I hope no-one has to ever suffer a war with you in the near future.

This war was pretty pathetic but I was always confident we would win. I don't know whether this Team saw us as a clan as a joke, or wars in general as jokes, but they certainly took it like one. However we didn't and we built up a fast 10-6 lead after going 5-6 down due to mass sniping by PB/NN in the first couple of minutes, and the lead kept improving after our tankers did well as well as us getting quick K0's. PB/NN resorted to mass snipe our main pile for at least 10 minutes, and fast transitions gave us a huge lead PB/NN could not come back from. Therefore they didn't return, and the fight was over in 19 minutes. We took our commanding ending and had a laugh at how PB/NN took this war.

that's funny how u r lying there, u havent even k0'ed the guy with ags and neit helm so please stop ur slanders here. We got it even draw until someone started leaving portal. What i can say, i lost respect to you. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: u got like 20 kc by leaving/entering portal + ~20 from our people leaving cc, thats a true wreck. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN!!! =D>

btw. I dont want to flamebait etc., I just want to show the truth.

Why is it that in 80% of cwaris in the land of runescape the losing clan ALWAYS BRINGS UP BS ABOUT A PORTAL SPAMMER R0FL.

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

Do you have a video?

This war was pretty pathetic but I was always confident we would win. I don't know whether this Team saw us as a clan as a joke, or wars in general as jokes, but they certainly took it like one. However we didn't and we built up a fast 10-6 lead after going 5-6 down due to mass sniping by PB/NN in the first couple of minutes, and the lead kept improving after our tankers did well as well as us getting quick K0's. PB/NN resorted to mass snipe our main pile for at least 10 minutes, and fast transitions gave us a huge lead PB/NN could not come back from. Therefore they didn't return, and the fight was over in 19 minutes. We took our commanding ending and had a laugh at how PB/NN took this war.

that's funny how u r lying there, u havent even k0'ed the guy with ags and neit helm so please stop ur slanders here. We got it even draw until someone started leaving portal. What i can say, i lost respect to you. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: u got like 20 kc by leaving/entering portal + ~20 from our people leaving cc, thats a true wreck. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN!!! =D>

btw. I dont want to flamebait etc., I just want to show the truth.

t0 probs didnt see the need to pile a guy who was pretty much wastin his and there time for 1 thing. another thing is that if u guys really had some1 leavin port mabye u shoulda had some1 watchin it when u saw what was happenin, 1 less man from k0 power is nothin compared to havin some1 leave n enter port so tht coulda been dealt with easily. just accept that u wasted t0s time n get over it.

envy42.png

If someone was leaving and entering the portal that's not t0's fault, deal with it. From reading the topic seems like you guys would even lose in w141.

Congratz t0, looked like you guys did a great job on dealing with their mass sniping/flaming/idiotic behavior.

PROUD TO BE SE

If someone was leaving and entering the portal that's not t0's fault, deal with it. From reading the topic seems like you guys would even lose in w141.

Congratz t0, looked like you guys did a great job on dealing with their mass sniping/flaming/idiotic behavior.

Who wouldn't lose to B A A A M?

Correct me if I am wrong, but he is still undefeated?

Lol jks

Do you have a video?

You don't care enough to show a video of how the fight went because the other guys were 'so bad' but you'll post a topic to the whole clan community saying how badly you slaughtered them? That seems a bit of a double standard.

Grats on your victory I suppose. Look forward to seeing T0 challenge themselves a bit more in the future.

hzvjpwS.gif

Do you have a video?

You don't care enough to show a video of how the fight went because the other guys were 'so bad' but you'll post a topic to the whole clan community saying how badly you slaughtered them? That seems a bit of a double standard.

Grats on your victory I suppose. Look forward to seeing T0 challenge themselves a bit more in the future.

As far as I see it, we didnt say how badly we beat them (although i wasnt there). Now, if there was any issue having to do with any PB/NN members going in and out of portals, I personally think and agree it all came out of the Leading from PB/NN's side.

Not everyone nowadays has an on-screen recorder, if I was there, I would have recorded the war as I usually do... but alas, if nobody has vidded the war then mehh... no need to make a big deal out of it - was a fun war, and kinda like a heads-up to other clans whoever war this clan in particular in the future. Whatever the reason was for them to war us, or from where they heard of us; I dont know, but the war wasnt what we expected. There's no need for criticizm now - what's done is done, and I hope we gained something out of this, rather then more people trying to find what isn't right :blink:

I'd also like to say:

Thanks for the fight PB/NN and GL in the future.

~Julian

qn5sti.gifProud True 0wnage Event Coordinatorqn5sti.gif

Ex-Legendz Old School

Do you have a video?

The topic was meant to be a warning to other clans, but admitedly it got out of hand due to our frustration.

As to not "challenging" ourselves...how were we supposed to know they would take the war as a joke? You can hardly pretend this is a usual T0 war.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Of course they didn't take this war seriously, what did you think? If you seen someone running arround with ags and dragon boots that should be enough to notice that this war wasn't serious ROFL.

And I don't think that HP has anything to do with PB, you were fighting PB, not HP right?

and the lead kept improving after our tankers did well as well as us getting quick K0's. PB/NN resorted to mass snipe our main pile for at least 10 minutes, and fast transitions gave us a huge lead PB/NN could not come back from.

:thumbup:

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

It was more of a warning to the other clans that post here more than anything else. If they had been clean and not mass sniped horribly throughout, I would have happily written a politer topic without mentioning of a slaughtering whatever the outcome. We will be challenging outselves more though. :grin:

Genesis Leader