True Ownage wrecks Team 'Playboy Bunnies' aka Team 'No Namers'

Jack

waraftermath.png

True Ownage ~Vs~ Team Playboy Bunnies aka Team No Namers

So we were approached by a new Polish team called Playboy Bunnies in mid-week to set up a war for today. However just before the war, they seemed to change their name to Team 'No Namers'. Lvcaz and Warria06 agreed on the following rules:

• 30 Minute CWRI,
  • Turrets,
  • Melee, Ranged and Binds allowed,
  • Offensive Magic not allowed,
  • No corrupt,
  • Rings allowed,
  • Date negotiable: Saturday 27th February,
  • Time negotiable: 3:00PM EST.

We were really disappointed with our pull, but it was a bad day with many people busy, and we were outpulled by quite a bit by PB/NN but we didn't let it get us down.

True Ownage Starting: 20

PB/NN Starting: 28

100227201254.png

This war was pretty pathetic but I was always confident we would win. I don't know whether this Team saw us as a clan as a joke, or wars in general as jokes, but they certainly took it like one. However we didn't and we built up a fast 10-6 lead after going 5-6 down due to mass sniping by PB/NN in the first couple of minutes, and the lead kept improving after our tankers did well as well as us getting quick K0's. PB/NN resorted to mass snipe our main pile for at least 10 minutes, and fast transitions gave us a huge lead PB/NN could not come back from. Therefore they didn't return, and the fight was over in 19 minutes. We took our commanding ending and had a laugh at how PB/NN took this war.

True Ownage Ending Kills: 53

PB/NN Ending Kills: 16

100227203001.png

Overall, we found this team pretty disrespectful, and I've lost respect for people in HP who warred with them. I strongly advise other clan Leaders/Warlords to avoid fighting 'Playboy Bunnies' or 'Team No-Namers' as they are now officially known as.

- Jack

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

ROFL! Gj t0 :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was a pathetic war. I got camped by 3 snipers and a godsword guy then on the middle of the war, just after I returned to the pile, I white screened/dced. Then on the end of the war, they all left the war. What a shame :thumbdown:

tbh in the very first I thought it was going to be an interesting and close fight since PB/NN outnumbered and outleveled us and instead, we get this. patethic war. :thumbdown:

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010