~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

excellent idea dude although i have a few problems with your design but everything else is perfact well anyway here goes my little list of problems but again excellent idea well anyway withount further adu

1. chuck the charity button

2. no goofy icons they are ok but i would rather text

3. maybe a few different options such as view a specific few catogorys like check box em then click view or something

4. what the heck is the ghost item button do if nothing just take a rocket to it oh just read what it does but maybe when you sort something select which catagory you want to put it in like if say i had monkfish and i wanted to put them in baked goods and combat stuff just add check boxes and click catigorize or something lol

well it is a great idea and i really like it but as i said just some suggestions i have well anyway i recommend you send that to jagex, plant your foot firmly on their butts, and make them put the new bank in

oh and maybe if people dont like this they could keep their crappy bank well anywawy just my 2 cents

[hide=Runescape stats and Xfire thing.]Holylight100.gif

holylight100.png[/hide]

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome, i have no other words for it.

98% of teenagers surround their heads with rap music put this is in your signature if you're one of the 2% who stayed with rock (hardcore)

As they say:

"don't fix something that ain't broke"

*slides out the back....Loud smashing sounds*

Umm... Yeah.... we need a new bank - the old one is broken

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Can I also make a suggestion? (first post ;) )

:idea:

a SEARCH function, where if you don't know where something is, you can type the name of it into a box, and it'll locate all the matching things!

e.g. "rune"

would bring up all rune items (and runes), or "rune k" would bring up a rune kiteshield

=D>

I truly admire your skill with that graphic design program. It outdoes my RS related Photoshoppings by quite a bit.

This is without a doubt the most well thought out, useful, and plausible RuneScape suggestion I have ever seen.

not that im being nasty or anything, the graphics rnt THAT amazing, but they are good, wldnt need to b any better... mreh lol

and again, i completely agree with the idea... just imagin the coding lol, theyd have to set more parameters for each item stored... in the database or w/e. its unlikely they will ever develop that, theyd have to rework a lot of the game's coding... i think lol

No, it's not actually that hard.

But with the amount of players on RS, any re-coding like this requires optimisation.