Important!! re: TICT tournamnet

abs

Due to this unforeseen rs update today it has caused upsets to wars arranged, in view of this the deadline for round 2 has been extended to:

Wednesday 10th March, midnight gmt

Please reschedule wars if disruptionwas cause today, ty

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

I'm pretty annoyed at Jag just changing the things like this;even though it is apaprently pointless but is it really that bad that it has upset teh war schedule? :o

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Update only took like 15 mins. Disagree with this choice.

This sums it up for me unless a large number of fights were disrupted.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Some Clan Members hasn't had the chance to get used to this update, for I, instance, this is a cruical part in Tanking, as the Food HP has changed aswell.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Some Clan Members hasn't had the chance to get used to this update, for I, instance, this is a cruical part in Tanking, as the Food HP has changed aswell.

wtf???

[bleep]EX .....

kristn.png

But isn't everyone on the same level if that's the case?

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

i agree you guys made this because example me,havent tried tanking with the new update but i expect me to overeat for sure

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

It was determined that if even one fight scheduled for today could possibly be affected from such circumstances out of our control, it would be best to grant people a grace period to re-negotiate whatever fight might be affected.

As far as I know there were at least two fights scheduled for today, one of those unable to go through.

I apologize and I know it's a bit of a pain, thanks for the understanding guys.

hzvjpwS.gif

k

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~