Slayer Task - Trolls

nwaallstar

I used the cave near the snowy hunting area and the entrance to Keldagrim (Fairy Ring DKS). It took me two trips, mostly due to banking loot I obtained. Loot's not bad there, but I didn't really shop around for best drops. Plenty of herbs, for sure.

Death Plateau. (north of Burthorpe)

Make sure you have 40 prayer to protect from thrower trolls attacks, or you can go the long way round, through Tenzing's house and youll need climbing boots.

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Death Plateau. (north of Burthorpe)

Make sure you have 40 prayer to protect from thrower trolls attacks, or you can go the long way round, through Tenzing's house and youll need climbing boots.

This is where I kill them. If you go to the far east side of the plateau, the throwers will leave you alone, and you'll have the melee trolls all to yourself to slaughter slay! On another note, if you have a cannon and cballs, you can go cannon Ice Trolls north of Jaitizo, and I believe the drops still make up for the cballs? It may be a little less/more now, I haven't checked in about 2 years :blink:.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Cannon the ones on Jatizso, pray range and kill the female trolls that meelee you first. A Fremmy Round Shield will help immensely there too. I wish I could find a guide for you.

Cannon the ones on Jatizso, pray range and kill the female trolls that meelee you first. A Fremmy Round Shield will help immensely there too. I wish I could find a guide for you.

Females->throw rocks at you.Males->melee.If you choose this method, protect melee and kill the females as soon as they spawn.

I always go to the Death Plateau, though it's been a while since I've been on a troll task. Since I've gotten higher levels I often killed the two bigger trolls standing at the entrance to the Plateau. They went down quick and usually spawned quick enough that I didn't have to wait around in between spawns. (Even if they weren't quick enough, you could kill smaller trolls while you're waiting). I can't remember if they're had better drops or anything.. but certainly more exp for the task. :)

Blakdragon39.png

tip.it

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well, if i want to go troll hunting, i normally go to the RSoF(LOL)

Anyway...

Well, when i got a troll task, i killed the troll spectators that were hanging around where Dad is.

I dd that so i could cannon them, though.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.