Multi-Clanning in General

Amateurnoob

So, I realize that the TWR rule is no multi-clanning within TWR, but it seems like a lot of clans are basically resorting to accepting recruits from Top 10 clans and other PVP clans to help strengthen their own clan.

My questions are...

How do you feel about multi-clanning:

Do you consider it not multi-clanning if you are in a CWA clan and a PVP clan just because they are based on different categories of war?

Do you believe that the TWR Multi-Clanning rule should be changed to not allow top 10 PVP clans to "give" their members to TWR clans?

Do you feel this clans that allow multi-clanning really deserve the same respect as the clans that have earned their worth as a clan and without having to result in multi-clanning?

Finally, Do you believe that these top 10 clans are just in the long run going to take over the CWA Clan and take their members for their own clan?

EDIT: WITH THE EXCEPTION OF COUNTRY CLANS/TEAM OF COURSE

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

1st! had inside help

i think people are sad to need mems from other clans to help survive.

Do you consider it not multi-clanning if you are in a CWA clan and a PVP clan just because they are based on different categories of war?

NO ROFL! thats Lgz's arguement! so ill use it as an example: Coll - official pvp clan, Lgz- official cwa clan, what do those 2 clans have in comman?

Do you believe that the TWR Multi-Clanning rule should be changed to not allow top 10 PVP clans to "give" their members to TWR clans?

well i think it should be changed to, 1 clan 1 acc

Do you feel this clans that allow multi-clanning really deserve the same respect as the clans that have earned their worth as a clan and without having to result in multi-clanning?

my statement to them is: SHOW UR CLANS POTENITAL WHEN ITS PURELY THAT CLAN! - Lgz was a fine clan, i dont see why u need Coll

Finally, Do you believe that these top 10 clans are just in the long run going to take over the CWA Clan and take their members for their own clan?

why would they want to take over CWA? They can do it easily, Pvp > Cwa more exitement, more thrill

kristn.png

That's a rather dumb statement, they still are offical clans are probably share rules about Clan > Team and have systems to strike people, yet If you're in both a CWA and PVP what clan do you war for if both have a war at same time? I think it's hurting atleast one clan, where as if it was a team they almost expect you to not be there if y ou have a main clan war.

That would be interesting, would the current top 10 clan members that do participate in CWA clans in TWR just join a clan 11-30 pvp? Would be hard to moderate and overall don't see change happening.

As the wise Infintone once said, "I've made clans out of my own clan bru.", in reference to his E-Rep. I would have to say that no they do NOT deserve the same respect. They take a short cut to help their dying clan, while as other clans slump they work harder to get out of it and shows who the true members are in your clan by staying and helping the clan get out of their "slumping" state. Instead of hey join our clan you can come to wars when you can but if you miss for main clan that's alright.

Or hey, join our cwa clan and we'll join your pvp clan!

Yeah, they allow it in hopes of thinking they will be more dedicated to their pvp clan rather than the CWA clan, they will treat you as if you are a member and probably strike you if you skip for a cwa clan event. While the CWA clan probably won't strike them if they are busy with a pvp clan event.

Lastly, I would like to say Nice Copy pasta Dan. [ Your topic is a lil different but ina way similar you nerd ]

6590ew.jpg

multi-clanning is just something that I do not respect and I will never do. Tbh, it's kinda sad for people to accept multi-clanners just to "win". It ruins the real meaning of clanning.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

In all honesty I don't think that anyone cares anymore. That era of clanning is coming to an end. If people want to have cwa clans and pvp clans then they will, nothing will stop it. It's the same arguement with teams aswell.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Imo, if you are in more than one clan you're multi-clanning. Whatever your reason it's still multi-clanning, I know people do it but doesn't mean I support it.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I feel that the intention of this topic has a hidden co-relation to your war tomorrow, lol.

I don't see it as multi-clanning. I consider both of them as 2 different mini-games. So are pc clans and sw clans. Those are official clans yet everyone seems to follow through with them. AA has LTH members last i checked.

Do i believe that this is an issue? thats what you should of asked.

Subjective question, obviously if you get beat by a clan thats solely cwa your gonna be mad, df is a good example.

Nope, we don't do it with any random clan, Coll and LGZ are very closely tied.

Go ahead and quote me. Not a bad propaganda topic though, amat.

t98jd1.jpg

Go ahead and quote me. Not a bad propaganda topic though, amat.

It's not about propaganda, it's about what people think you can believe what you may, that's up to you, I find it great that you believe I would go through the trouble for you :thumbsup:

I believe in hearing in people's beliefs, and if I'm not mistaken it's DV I have beef with ;)

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

I feel bad for the clans that allow it.

Yes.

I don't care.

No, that's why they are never good and don't last long.

It's possible, i don't know about taking over them though.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

It's kinda low that people feel the need to join another clan because their main clan isn't giving them the things they want. If they feel like this, then they can join a team or a country clan, which is what I did for Clan Europe as I wanted some bigger fights against bigger clans, which would be unfair if T0 had to fight these clans. It's really pathetic how some clans need members from other clans to make them stronger, where's the trust in your own members? I think multiclanning should be looked down-upon even more than what it is now, because it takes pretty bad leadership to allow members from another clan to join yours.

PVP clans are Official Clans, CWA clans are Officials Clans. Yes it is multiclanning, both types ofclans have memberlists on Runehead labelled Official Clan List, both types of clans mass up and arrange fights, and fight together. They are exactly the same with the exception they like to war in different places. Those who believe that this is not multi-clanning are in disbelief and are bias due to a terrible decision(s) they made.

Yes, although there's more clans than the Top 10 who can do this. There should be a general multiclanning rule with the given exception of Country Clans/PC/SW Clans, etc.

No, just shows they are weak and have to resort to low measures to try to make their clan a success.

Who knows, looks like it's working with Coll and LGZ, there was only 1 member from LGZ who applied to be a Coll FA, now there's 10? There's gunna come a time where Coll and other top clans know they look bad doing this, and ask the multiclanners to choose one or the other. I hope the choose the bigger clan, teaches the leader of the 'CWA' clan a little lesson.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Who knows, looks like it's working with Coll and LGZ, there was only 1 member from LGZ who applied to be a Coll FA, now there's 10? There's gunna come a time where Coll and other top clans know they look bad doing this, and ask the multiclanners to choose one or the other. I hope the choose the bigger clan, teaches the leader of the 'CWA' clan a little lesson.

You've been posting some really stupid posts lately bro, whats good with that? As a fellow clan leader i expected you to already have some knowledge of trolling. Or atleast know what your talking about.

t98jd1.jpg

You've been posting some really stupid posts lately bro, whats good with that? As a fellow clan leader i expected you to already have some knowledge of trolling. Or atleast know what your talking about.

That's what I heard from Platy in TPR's IRC, and he defended it due to false propaganda about how it's legit when it's not, but if you want to tell me what's really happening then go ahead. Also I don't get why you're allowing multiclanning now, is that apart of what MB calls; 'Legendz new better era'? You're making a bad decision allowing multiclanning in my opinion, but guess that's your choice to make. :-|

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

If its a cwa clan and pvp idc, if its 2 of the same then we got a problem

no

idc its fine atm

I don't think those clans would care if they were respected or not.

No

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

How do you feel about multi-clanning: Theres no suich thing. They both cancel out to teams...

Do you consider it not multi-clanning if you are in a CWA clan and a PVP clan just because they are based on different categories of war? Its always multi clanning.

Do you believe that the TWR Multi-Clanning rule should be changed to not allow top 10 PVP clans to "give" their members to TWR clans? NNNNOPEEE

Do you feel this clans that allow multi-clanning really deserve the same respect as the clans that have earned their worth as a clan and without having to result in multi-clanning? NOPE

Finally, Do you believe that these top 10 clans are just in the long run going to take over the CWA Clan and take their members for their own clan? Nah they know better then getting into these clans. And in cwa they will be known as the clan in the cwa.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Bad

Um, thats Multi I guess

It's really the officials' choice tbh.

na

idk, maybe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you feel about multi-clanning: It's ok to a certain extent.

Do you consider it not multi-clanning if you are in a CWA clan and a PVP clan just because they are based on different categories of war? Yeah

Do you believe that the TWR Multi-Clanning rule should be changed to not allow top 10 PVP clans to "give" their members to TWR clans? what's the fun in that?

Do you feel this clans that allow multi-clanning really deserve the same respect as the clans that have earned their worth as a clan and without having to result in multi-clanning? Whos respect? Everyone has different kinda of disrespect.

Finally, Do you believe that these top 10 clans are just in the long run going to take over the CWA Clan and take their members for their own clan? Nah...

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Multi-clanning exists in many forms, Teams are multi-clanning as well, its just a matter of perception, if you are in a team you will not agree it is and if you are not in a team you will agree teams are multi-clanning. Teams are as good as any clan.

Generally it would be termed as multi-clanning but if you were to see the activities of CWA clan and PVP clan, both are different, both clans have different mindset and different goals.

There are many things that need to be changed but if ever they would be changed is the thing to be seen.

Six month's down the line there was a topic on TWR CD about multi-clanning and one of the mods posted they are looking at the TWR multi-clanning rule in some detail, and now after six months, they are still looking at it :)

If we were to make a list of Respectful clans, the number of such clans wont even cross 2-3. Considering there are well over 100's of clan in clan world so I highly doubt if respect can be given or taken back if a clan does multi-clanning.

Respect is not something that can be enforced, it is something you earn overtime.

Nope.

dontspamxh3.gif

well in my opinion i hate it

it is multiclanning because both are clans..

yes it should be changed but it all depends on the TWR decision which i will be really happy if they updated the current TWR multiclanning rule

they dont deserve the same respect at all...because it will be clear it was those members for their achievements..not their own clan

well i dont think they care much about we small clans at all so they just care more about those multiclanning from another big and strong clan

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

How do you feel about multi-clanning: I feel that clans are dieing, and they recruit multiclanners so they can get out of their slump

Do you consider it not multi-clanning if you are in a CWA clan and a PVP clan just because they are based on different categories of war? i still call it multiclanning

Do you believe that the TWR Multi-Clanning rule should be changed to not allow top 10 PVP clans to "give" their members to TWR clans? yes, yes, and yes!

Do you feel this clans that allow multi-clanning really deserve the same respect as the clans that have earned their worth as a clan and without having to result in multi-clanning? no obviously

Finally, Do you believe that these top 10 clans are just in the long run going to take over the CWA Clan and take their members for their own clan? i dont understand this

RETIRED

I joined CE because I wanted more wars, more than what DW was giving me. I use it for fun and practice - and yes, we do fight Top 10 clans quite frequently but because we are CWA based, they don't really see us a "threat" since all the action they ever care about is in PvP - fights against us give them something different to do and a challenge from what they might sometimes get.

If someone wants to join a CC/Team to get more wars, more practice, meet new people or have fun, I don't see why they shouldn't.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Yes. What happens when both clans have an event? You have to choose your priority. Even though the majority of the top 15 is PvP Based, most of them go to clan wars occasionally.. CR/Cor/TT/RSD are all examples, and there's plenty more.

Yes. The top 10 clans are all eligible for TWR. However, The Top 10 is opinion based, and being a "PvP Clan" is opinion based also.

It doesn't make a big difference, it's mainly CWA Members joining PvP Based clans regardless.

I don't think so.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png