Average herbs per patch?

Beeskers503

Ok so i reallllly want a gs and i've started herb runs while slaying to make money.

I need to know the average amount of herbs in a patch of a few different kinds of herbs.

Toadflax

Irit

Avantoe

I will be using magic secs which i know can get me extras but i just want to know the average per patch, no extras from secs.

Thanks, Beesk.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Lowest you can get without secs: 4

Lowest with secs: 5

My personal average without secs is 5.5, with them it's closer to 6.3. Different people seem to have different rates though.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Yep, it is the same.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Herbs received is actually somewhat based on herblore level. Personally, I average 6.5-7 with mid-70s in farming on Lantadymes.

Based on herblore level or farming level? You said herblore and mentioned your farm level.

I've seen the little tip that the objective planner gives that says that higher farming level increases yield, but I'm personally a little weary about it. If anything, the average might increase by 1 from the point you can first grow an herb to level 99. I certainly haven't noticed a large difference between level 32 and 81 for ranarrs.