[TICT] Dragon Hunters get auto-win vs Exodus

Mateusz328

We set up a fight with Exo last week. Both sides agreed for rules, and when the war day came, Exo decided to go fight RE instead of fighting us. Someone in Exo's IRC said the war was resheduled (YEAH nice excuse) (?) but when I asked who did they talk with about resheduling, no one gave me the answer. Normally I woudln't care, but yeah, we agreed for hours that were completely too late for us. After getting flamed in their IRC we decided not to go on compromise with Exodus now and take the win.

IRC logs:

2irag5u.jpg

Our starting:

100307210240.png

100307210143.png

After getting flamed and spammed in their IRC, I think I don't care anymore about this war.

(21:02:34) <+porkinator7> yh we are terrfied of the norotiously strong dragon hunter please dont harm us anymore

(21:02:40) <+zack90020> were to scared to fight you because you beat vr

(21:01:20) <+porkinator7> dragon hunters beat exoduys in a fight woohoo gratz on your win now get on with your life

I dont care if big clans would think I posted this cause I want win, no, we massed many people for nothing, then we got flamed and disrespected. Good fight Exodus.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh DH, who supposed? xD

Looks preeeeety easy. Gl with these the best clans :)

Definitely #1 in Poland, trying to get top places in GMT ranking?

Great pull as always.

Pretty sad tbh, they massed 50 (or more) and you don't show up.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

its exodus what do you expect

well ide expect a epic war to read about but im bettin a few peeps will deisagree with me there also i woulda expected them to try to reschudule it to straight after exo had a war(this woulda given more massin time for dh so a bonus for them ide say) :/

envy42.png

We had a more important fight already going, we weren't willing to leave it. We offered to reschedule this fight on a later date, but you guys refused. Appears your clan is just looking for an easy way out. Whatever though.

2n22wt1.jpg

We had a more important fight already going, we weren't willing to leave it. We offered to reschedule this fight on a later date, but you guys refused. Appears your clan is just looking for an easy way out. Whatever though.

Like the other member said. Like 50 of you came in our irc and kept telling us to come while we were already fighting due to confusion. We asked you to make the war on a later date but you refused and used the excuse "you flamed and disrespected us" to get a easy win. Think this topic should be locked and a war should be rescheduled.

Like the other member said. Like 50 of you came in our irc and kept telling us to come while we were already fighting due to confusion. We asked you to make the war on a later date but you refused and used the excuse "you flamed and disrespected us" to get a easy win. Think this topic should be locked and a war should be rescheduled.

Rlly? sad exo when i came look on #exodus if will be war when i joined !kb Laskoooo? nice organisation.. i can say only FAIL! :thumbdown:

Maybe you should be more organised and not set up fights at the same time?

Gratz on the win DH :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

:o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~