[TICT] Dragon Hunters get auto-win vs Exodus

Mateusz328

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why you are joining tip it clan tournament when you have more interest fights... :thumbdown:

So why you not speak english properly?

Have fun with your win, not really worried about what would have happened if we fought as we would have won with our eyes closed, as would vr if half their clan wasnt ddosed.

Hey reject, he's polish. Why don't you try learning another language rather than sitting on a computer, thinking the e-world revolves around you?

You think that you can just not go to fights, and have the other clan reschedule them? LMFAO. Congrats on your win DH, GF Exo.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Can't blame Exodus for wanting to fight a real clan instead. :roll:

LMFAO. Wrong website m8.

3031.png

3032.png

1983.png

Proud DH Member

Ex CE Member

Ex AP Warlord

Ex AP V-Leader

So why you are joining tip it clan tournament when you have more interest fights... :thumbdown:

So why you not speak english properly?

Have fun with your win, not really worried about what would have happened if we fought as we would have won with our eyes closed, as would vr if half their clan wasnt ddosed.

You killed it now... you dont know what to say?.. gf exo.. if you want for this rematch so gratz.. :thumbup:

You can still war in PvP, only if both Clans agree. :)

Nice win DH.

DH in PVP?

LOL

Nice flame lol.

Dont see how your clan think they can flame DH when they turned up with 50 people ready and willing, and you ditched and went and fought RE with 105 opts and flamed them all on IRC.

If thats your attitude to TICT, then I dont think you deserve to be in it lol...

Nice win DH :D

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png

Good luck in the next round DH. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Well, 50 people was a pretty nice amount to crash our fight with ap instead of fighting exo wasn't it..

EXODUS why you joined TICT?

They wanted to team with us <3

semfirewarlordrsc.jpg

PVP fight > CWA any day.

We joined the Tip.It Tourney to fill empty gaps of time and beat up on weak clans for the hell of it, but when a more important fight comes around, we're going to choose that over tip.it anyday. This tournament was a joke to us, I mean look at half the clans signed up. Clans we've never heard of before because they never enter the wilderness, and clans like CR who are complete rubbish.

Exodus do not regret fighting RE over DH, the only thing we were hoping for was for DH to not take the easy way out and try to claim a win over us without a fight. But since DH seem to be a rather weak clan, I guess they'd prefer take the easy way out rather than challenging themselves. You won't get passed the next round anyways, why bother.

you lost to RE

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

PVP fight > CWA any day.

We joined the Tip.It Tourney to fill empty gaps of time and beat up on weak clans for the hell of it, but when a more important fight comes around, we're going to choose that over tip.it anyday. This tournament was a joke to us, I mean look at half the clans signed up. Clans we've never heard of before because they never enter the wilderness, and clans like CR who are complete rubbish.

Exodus do not regret fighting RE over DH, the only thing we were hoping for was for DH to not take the easy way out and try to claim a win over us without a fight. But since DH seem to be a rather weak clan, I guess they'd prefer take the easy way out rather than challenging themselves. You won't get passed the next round anyways, why bother.

Don't see why you entered if you think this tournament is a joke; makes your clan look more of a joke since you were stupid enough to join it.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

PVP fight > CWA any day.

Don't see why you entered if you think this tournament is a joke; makes your clan look more of a joke since you were stupid enough to join it.

Arent you in Dragonwood, the clan that thinks you can CRASH an ac and has 33 members? If not then good! :smile:

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

PVP fight > CWA any day.

Arent you in Dragonwood, the clan that thinks you can CRASH an ac and has 33 members? If not then good! :smile:

Arent you in Exodus, the clan who think that they can not come to war and win? Clan who can't pull at least 50 ppl? If not then better for you.

3031.png

3032.png

1983.png

Proud DH Member

Ex CE Member

Ex AP Warlord

Ex AP V-Leader

PVP fight > CWA any day.

This kind of replies shows how immatured you and your clan is,,,,,,,,,,,you dont have any good points to cover up ur negative issues so u make such replies seems like exodus is more like dk

ss-1-1.jpg

Alright I just want to confirm what is happening..

Basically DH and Exo have already agreed to war on a date beforehand and on the day of war exo has ANOTHER war with another clan and want to move the war to another date. That does sound like organization fail to me.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.