[TICT] Dragon Hunters get auto-win vs Exodus

Mateusz328

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh i didn't really care you Only Find Dh in Clan wars Anyways,

And when Re offered us a fight in pvp Im glad we did what we did.

But if your gonna flame Feel Free to join #exodus and setup

A uncapped Pkri with us Would love to see the excuses after

( Tbh the only reason i feel we Signed up for this boring crap is because no one will accept pvp fights)

You were glad to be smashed by RE and lose your rune rather than advance a round in a Clan Tournament? Strange priorities.

PVP fight > CWA any day.

We joined the Tip.It Tourney to fill empty gaps of time and beat up on weak clans for the hell of it, but when a more important fight comes around, we're going to choose that over tip.it anyday. This tournament was a joke to us, I mean look at half the clans signed up. Clans we've never heard of before because they never enter the wilderness, and clans like CR who are complete rubbish.

Exodus do not regret fighting RE over DH, the only thing we were hoping for was for DH to not take the easy way out and try to claim a win over us without a fight. But since DH seem to be a rather weak clan, I guess they'd prefer take the easy way out rather than challenging themselves. You won't get passed the next round anyways, why bother.

Beat up on weak clans for the hell of it lol, well shame that you just lost to one of those weak clans for a reason as stupid as not showing up. DH is not taking the easy way out, they have no reason to believe you would even show up to a re-match, so why bother scheduling one? Someone said Exodus is just being Exodus, I completely agree with that statement.

So why you are joining tip it clan tournament when you have more interest fights... :thumbdown:

So why you not speak english properly?

Have fun with your win, not really worried about what would have happened if we fought as we would have won with our eyes closed, as would vr if half their clan wasnt ddosed.

Your pathetic. He's Polish and speaking English a million times better than you can speak Polish I'd bet my life on it. This is typical Exodus behaviour and doesn't surprise me, but I thought that some people would be legitamate and mature enough not to flame people for not speaking their second, or third, or possibly even fourth language perfectly.

Was at work all day so not 100% whats going on. From the looks of it we didn't even have 50 people on at the time considering we fought RE and pulled 105 so I'm sure you would of out numbered us anyways and took the win with ez.

Sorry about the flames our members threw at you, not sure why we did that.

Best of luck to you guys in the rest of the tounrey DH.

Grimmick you are my hero, an Exodus member who isn't being a sad troll with petty flames and trolls. Props to you sir, it's nice to see a ray of sunshine on a rainy day.

You can still war in PvP, only if both Clans agree. :)

Nice win DH.

DH in PVP?

LOL

Another pathetic troll by an Exodus member. Exodus members really need to at least troll and flame properly, instead of pathetic insults that have no fact behind them.

if exodus have such attitudes towards TICT and this forum which is (cw is [cabbage] and they joined to kill their times which is they took this tourney as a joke) then all i gotta say is then G T F O

I think this man is on his way to being cured. Well posted, with the exception of the DK reference.

Can't blame Exodus for wanting to fight a real clan instead. :roll:

As opposed to what? Is DH a clan made out of chocolate, rendering it fake? I'd take DH in a fight anyday instead of getting wrecked by RE in PvP.

Wtf exodus doing in 50v50 category? They can't pull 50 ppl...

Enjoy your slump Exo. : )

Good luck @Round 3 Dh! U guys doing all the time better =)

I see you pulled 105 opt against RE, maybe that's why you didn't show up for 50 v 50...

Whahahaa :ASDD

They shouldn't be in the tournament at all considering their immature attitudes towards different fansites. They prefer trolling whenver they don't get things their way. SORRY EXODUS, THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN NOT A SECOND-RATE CLAN.

PVP fight > CWA any day.

We joined the Tip.It Tourney to fill empty gaps of time and beat up on weak clans for the hell of it, but when a more important fight comes around, we're going to choose that over tip.it anyday. This tournament was a joke to us, I mean look at half the clans signed up. Clans we've never heard of before because they never enter the wilderness, and clans like CR who are complete rubbish.

Exodus do not regret fighting RE over DH, the only thing we were hoping for was for DH to not take the easy way out and try to claim a win over us without a fight. But since DH seem to be a rather weak clan, I guess they'd prefer take the easy way out rather than challenging themselves. You won't get passed the next round anyways, why bother.

Don't see why you entered if you think this tournament is a joke; makes your clan look more of a joke since you were stupid enough to join it.

Arent you in Dragonwood, the clan that thinks you can CRASH an ac and has 33 members? If not then good! :smile:

Aren't you in Exodus, the clan that thinks they can skip a war and have it re-scheduled to their needs? Also trolling pulls isn't too good of an idea, seeing as you only pulled 105 ops against RE, it is sort of hypocritical.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Tbh i didn't really care you Only Find Dh in Clan wars Anyways,

And when Re offered us a fight in pvp Im glad we did what we did.

But if your gonna flame Feel Free to join #exodus and setup

A uncapped Pkri with us Would love to see the excuses after

( Tbh the only reason i feel we Signed up for this boring crap is because no one will accept pvp fights)

You were glad to be smashed by RE and lose your rune rather than advance a round in a Clan Tournament? Strange priorities.

PVP fight > CWA any day.

Beat up on weak clans for the hell of it lol, well shame that you just lost to one of those weak clans for a reason as stupid as not showing up. DH is not taking the easy way out, they have no reason to believe you would even show up to a re-match, so why bother scheduling one? Someone said Exodus is just being Exodus, I completely agree with that statement.

So why you are joining tip it clan tournament when you have more interest fights... :thumbdown:

So why you not speak english properly?

Have fun with your win, not really worried about what would have happened if we fought as we would have won with our eyes closed, as would vr if half their clan wasnt ddosed.

Your pathetic. He's Polish and speaking English a million times better than you can speak Polish I'd bet my life on it. This is typical Exodus behaviour and doesn't surprise me, but I thought that some people would be legitamate and mature enough not to flame people for not speaking their second, or third, or possibly even fourth language perfectly.

Was at work all day so not 100% whats going on. From the looks of it we didn't even have 50 people on at the time considering we fought RE and pulled 105 so I'm sure you would of out numbered us anyways and took the win with ez.

Sorry about the flames our members threw at you, not sure why we did that.

Best of luck to you guys in the rest of the tounrey DH.

Grimmick you are my hero, an Exodus member who isn't being a sad troll with petty flames and trolls. Props to you sir, it's nice to see a ray of sunshine on a rainy day.

Nice win DH.

DH in PVP?

LOL

Another pathetic troll by an Exodus member. Exodus members really need to at least troll and flame properly, instead of pathetic insults that have no fact behind them.

if exodus have such attitudes towards TICT and this forum which is (cw is [cabbage] and they joined to kill their times which is they took this tourney as a joke) then all i gotta say is then G T F O

I think this man is on his way to being cured. Well posted, with the exception of the DK reference.

As opposed to what? Is DH a clan made out of chocolate, rendering it fake? I'd take DH in a fight anyday instead of getting wrecked by RE in PvP.

Wtf exodus doing in 50v50 category? They can't pull 50 ppl...

Enjoy your slump Exo. : )

Good luck @Round 3 Dh! U guys doing all the time better =)

I see you pulled 105 opt against RE, maybe that's why you didn't show up for 50 v 50...

Whahahaa :ASDD

They shouldn't be in the tournament at all considering their immature attitudes towards different fansites. They prefer trolling whenver they don't get things their way. SORRY EXODUS, THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN NOT A SECOND-RATE CLAN.

PVP fight > CWA any day.

Don't see why you entered if you think this tournament is a joke; makes your clan look more of a joke since you were stupid enough to join it.

Arent you in Dragonwood, the clan that thinks you can CRASH an ac and has 33 members? If not then good! :smile:

Aren't you in Exodus, the clan that thinks they can skip a war and have it re-scheduled to their needs? Also trolling pulls isn't too good of an idea, seeing as you only pulled 105 ops against RE, it is sort of hypocritical.

tbh i agree with this u really shouldnt arange a war then go to a comepletly different war even if u dont care bout the first 1. its just sad that people end up going to such a low point......

envy42.png

Nice win DH.

DH in PVP?

LOL

Our clan was pking when your clan doesn't exist. We could do reschedule when fault was from both side, but you resolved to war with RE and completely ignored us. Should we pay for your issues?

Dead clan calling himself a real clan, what a joke, 5 STARS :thumbup:

Funniest Tip.it Troll right here.

PVP fight > CWA any day.

Arent you in Exodus, the clan who think that they can not come to war and win? Clan who can't pull at least 50 ppl? If not then better for you.

Augh that's a big flame right there!

i rofl'd at this topic

And everyone rofl'd at you.

Thanks for the fun fight Re, woulda been a timewaste to fight Dh in cwa anyway.

Seems they had fun crashing anyway theirselfs, good job on your nightout Dh.

Nice win DH.

DH in PVP?

LOL

Our clan was pking when your clan doesn't exist. We could do reschedule when fault was from both side, but you resolved to war with RE and completely ignored us. Should we pay for your issues?

Dead clan calling himself a real clan, what a joke, 5 STARS :thumbup:

Funniest Tip.it Troll right here.

PVP fight > CWA any day.

Arent you in Exodus, the clan who think that they can not come to war and win? Clan who can't pull at least 50 ppl? If not then better for you.

Augh that's a big flame right there!

i rofl'd at this topic

And everyone rofl'd at you.

Thanks for the fun fight Re, woulda been a timewaste to fight Dh in cwa anyway.

Seems they had fun crashing anyway theirselfs, good job on your nightout Dh.

Why "ROFLLING" so much? Those are normal people talking.

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png

Enough with the flames. Clan Staff will review and contact both clans.

Topic locked.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif