[TICT] Dragon Hunters get auto-win vs Exodus

Mateusz328

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see why Exodus should get to re-schedule this war when it was their fault they double booked.

Good luck next round DH.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

We had a more important fight already going, we weren't willing to leave it. We offered to reschedule this fight on a later date, but you guys refused. Appears your clan is just looking for an easy way out. Whatever though.

Like the other member said. Like 50 of you came in our irc and kept telling us to come while we were already fighting due to confusion. We asked you to make the war on a later date but you refused and used the excuse "you flamed and disrespected us" to get a easy win. Think this topic should be locked and a war should be rescheduled.

Rlly? sad exo when i came look on #exodus if will be war when i joined !kb Laskoooo? nice organisation.. i can say only FAIL! :thumbdown:

Yes because like 50 people already asked. If ur saying our organization is bad, why didnt you fight us?

We had a more important fight already going, we weren't willing to leave it. We offered to reschedule this fight on a later date, but you guys refused. Appears your clan is just looking for an easy way out. Whatever though.

Like the other member said. Like 50 of you came in our irc and kept telling us to come while we were already fighting due to confusion. We asked you to make the war on a later date but you refused and used the excuse "you flamed and disrespected us" to get a easy win. Think this topic should be locked and a war should be rescheduled.

Rlly? sad exo when i came look on #exodus if will be war when i joined !kb Laskoooo? nice organisation.. i can say only FAIL! :thumbdown:

Yes because like 50 people already asked. If ur saying our organization is bad, why didnt you fight us?

First of alllook at yourself. Who You are? A God, or something? In this tournament we have so many clans. There is no any special clans or something. Every one are equal (not sure about that word but anyway ) without any expects .

This is 100% Your fault. You agreed with rulles wchich are on screen of IRC log. We massed people, we were pumped and you did what? Said you guys have war in this moment, flamed us and ignored.

What can you know about any organisation or respect. You are now completly 0 or even under in my eyes. Next time make sure you ain't gonna set up 2 or 10000 wars in same time.

Eat up your "PRIDE" Wnb #2.

GL next time

Bartus Saint

3031.png

3032.png

1983.png

Proud DH Member

Ex CE Member

Ex AP Warlord

Ex AP V-Leader

Maybe you should be more organised and not set up fights at the same time?

^This. Stay organised with your wars. War was set up and I don't care about your faults. You came about 2-3 times to confirm the rules, date etc. so you knew about this war and you just ignored us.

111bf.png

First of alllook at yourself. Who You are? A God, or something? In this tournament we have so many clans. There is no any special clans or something. Every one are equal (not sure about that word but anyway ) without any expects .

This is 100% Your fault. You agreed with rulles wchich are on screen of IRC log. We massed people, we were pumped and you did what? Said you guys have war in this moment, flamed us and ignored.

What can you know about any organisation or respect. You are now completly 0 or even under in my eyes. Next time make sure you ain't gonna set up 2 or 10000 wars in same time.

Eat up your "PRIDE" Wnb #2.

GL next time

Bartus Saint

You act as though no clan in runescape has set up a fight and got the times mixed up. Yes, we know its our mistake, but just like we have in the past, we expected dh to do the same and reschudal. Obviously not, and i guess they just wanted a easy win. Gl in the next round dh, ull need it rofl.

Tbh i didn't really care you Only Find Dh in Clan wars Anyways,

And when Re offered us a fight in pvp Im glad we did what we did.

But if your gonna flame Feel Free to join #exodus and setup

A uncapped Pkri with us Would love to see the excuses after

( Tbh the only reason i feel we Signed up for this boring crap is because no one will accept pvp fights)

PVP fight > CWA any day.

We joined the Tip.It Tourney to fill empty gaps of time and beat up on weak clans for the hell of it, but when a more important fight comes around, we're going to choose that over tip.it anyday. This tournament was a joke to us, I mean look at half the clans signed up. Clans we've never heard of before because they never enter the wilderness, and clans like CR who are complete rubbish.

Exodus do not regret fighting RE over DH, the only thing we were hoping for was for DH to not take the easy way out and try to claim a win over us without a fight. But since DH seem to be a rather weak clan, I guess they'd prefer take the easy way out rather than challenging themselves. You won't get passed the next round anyways, why bother.

2n22wt1.jpg

So why you are joining tip it clan tournament when you have more interest fights... :thumbdown:

So why you not speak english properly?

Have fun with your win, not really worried about what would have happened if we fought as we would have won with our eyes closed, as would vr if half their clan wasnt ddosed.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

PVP fight > CWA any day.

We joined the Tip.It Tourney to fill empty gaps of time and beat up on weak clans for the hell of it, but when a more important fight comes around, we're going to choose that over tip.it anyday. This tournament was a joke to us, I mean look at half the clans signed up. Clans we've never heard of before because they never enter the wilderness, and clans like CR who are complete rubbish.

Exodus do not regret fighting RE over DH, the only thing we were hoping for was for DH to not take the easy way out and try to claim a win over us without a fight. But since DH seem to be a rather weak clan, I guess they'd prefer take the easy way out rather than challenging themselves. You won't get passed the next round anyways, why bother.

This man speaks the truth!

Was at work all day so not 100% whats going on. From the looks of it we didn't even have 50 people on at the time considering we fought RE and pulled 105 so I'm sure you would of out numbered us anyways and took the win with ez.

Sorry about the flames our members threw at you, not sure why we did that.

Best of luck to you guys in the rest of the tounrey DH.

You can still war in PvP, only if both Clans agree. :)

Nice win DH.

DH in PVP?

LOL

Our clan was pking when your clan doesn't exist. We could do reschedule when fault was from both side, but you resolved to war with RE and completely ignored us. Should we pay for your issues?

111bf.png

PVP fight > CWA any day.

you lost to RE

sup