paul191600

Kimako has the squad members go in front to fire at the freedom members, while she picks them off from the back. Then she tells the squad to split up and look for more enemies in pairs, with one squad member staying with her and one squad member to go to the roof to help Enigma.

If she encounters any freedom member, then she attacks with the MP5. If the squad members report that the entire area is secured, then Kimako starts looty looty the bodies.

(Two headshots, awesome! :))

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rest my rifle at the base of the tree, and start running towards Enigma. I flick a throwing knife at anyone in my way, and open fire with my MP5. I climb the ladder to the machinegun tower to heal Enigma with my medkit.

If he successfully heals, I retrieve my knives and hide in the shadows. If all guards are dead, I loot a third of the corpses and retrieve my rifle.

Edited by Nexaduro

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I pushed the ladder down to defend myself. I'll survive till the end of the battle, come help me then.

Also, leave some loot for me, will ya.

One third for you, one third for me, one third for Kimako.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Enigma:

You patch yourself up, and stop the bleeding. However, you are still going to need medical attention. You don't see any freedom members that are nearby.

+0.2 medic

Varius:

You rush up to Enigma, who seems to have already healed himself. You don't see any freedom troops in the close area, although you spot some gunfire near the barracks. You hide in the shadows.

+0.1 stealth

Karl:

The professor says, "Bravo! Now we will be able to complete the SP99 Mk.II suit, thanks for your help. It should be finished by tomorrow!" He hands you a SP99 Mk.I suit (+2 fire, eletrical and chemical protection, closed cycle breathing system, moderate radiation protection), but you won't be able to wear a helmet/gas mask with it.

Kimako:

The Duty squad split up, and locate another 6 freedom members, opening fire. They kill 4 of them, and the last two panic. You return fire, but miss.

-2 9mm rounds

Earth:

The rodents have no loot, so you return back to the loner trader, who rewards you with a PDA and 200c.

Stephen:

The ecologist responds, "Excellent! With these readings, we should be able to improve the PSY helmet, along with figuring out the source of the PSY emissions! It will take some time, though" He hands you a basic bulletproof vest (+1 ballistics defense, +1 melee defense), and lets you keep the basic detector.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

paull... i already have those!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I take a roundabout route to the sound of the firing, and knife the guards from behind.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako tells the Duty squad members to charge forward and stab them, or otherwise kill them. She assists with that as well.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

meh. i guess i sell the items i had gotten, and ask for a new mission. if no new mission, i go and look for somthing to do.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

After that, I go into the outpost to find the trader and commander. If either surrenders, I take them hostage and use them as a shield. If either attacks, I kill them. I take any knives, scopes, snipers, or camo I find from the trader's supplies.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth:

You sell the PDA for 100c, since you already have one. The trader tells you that the loners are organizing a hunting party.

Kemios:

You loot an Armsel Striker (good quality, good condition), 200c, and some buckshot (19). You board the helicopter, and safely ride back to the cement plant with the pilot and wounded merc. You hear radio chatter stating that the mercs have secured the landing pad/hangar area.

Kimako/Varius/Enigma:

The duty members exicute the remaining freedom faction members. You see another ten duty members moving in to secure the base. The freedom commander has been captured, but the trader was killed.

Karl:

The professor responds, "Quite remarkable! This artifact seems to protect the user from eletrical currents, by dispersing it! I have a proposition for you. Would you be willing to be part of an experiment, in the name of science? We have established the theory that an artifact can bestow it's properties on a user, rather than just protecting him!"

Stephen:

You come across a patrol of 3 men, all wearing some remarkable bio-suits.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

hmm. i agree to go on the hunting party.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Kimako grabs as much loot as she can, especially 9mm ammo, weapons, armor, and credits. Then she returns to the Duty base, and tells the leader that the Freedom forest outpost has been secured.

Ross, just loot as many bodies as you can, since I'm sure the NPCs will try to take some too. Then we can split it back at the base. Besides, Freedom people could come at any moment.

"Meh."

Varius goes into the outpost and asks the Duty members if he can take any knives, scopes, snipers, or camo from the Freedom trader's supplies. He loots a third of the Freedom corpses, retrieves his rifle, and helps Enigma back to the Duty base. When he gets back, if he has 60c then he gives it to the Duty trader, thanking him for the earlier discount on the camo.

He returns the rifle to the Duty commander and asks for his reward.

Edited by Nexaduro

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Orders were to secure the outpost, meaning we stay here until a defense force arrives.

Loot and split the equipment, have the other squad members prepare fortifications.

Enigma messages the commander on his PDA saying that the outpost has been secured.

(Need to go, make sure I get my share of the loot/reward)

2Xeo5.png

Earth:

You sell the PDA for 100c, since you already have one. The trader tells you that the loners are organizing a hunting party.

Kemios:

You loot an Armsel Striker (good quality, good condition), 200c, and some buckshot (19). You board the helicopter, and safely ride back to the cement plant with the pilot and wounded merc. You hear radio chatter stating that the mercs have secured the landing pad/hangar area.

Kimako/Varius/Enigma:

The duty members exicute the remaining freedom faction members. You see another ten duty members moving in to secure the base. The freedom commander has been captured, but the trader was killed.

Karl:

The professor responds, "Quite remarkable! This artifact seems to protect the user from eletrical currents, by dispersing it! I have a proposition for you. Would you be willing to be part of an experiment, in the name of science? We have established the theory that an artifact can bestow it's properties on a user, rather than just protecting him!"

Stephen:

You come across a patrol of 3 men, all wearing some remarkable bio-suits.

I have a feeling that the base was secured.

Nvm. Just do what I said above.

Edited by Nexaduro

RIP Dawngate ;-;