Am i strong

Maxingmck

thats what 6 45 miles? im assuming this is on a track..thats a fairly decent time assuming you havent been training, get faster by running reguarly and running interverls/pacing runs, try and do these on a track if possible but trails/streets work too. Do abs. Do lifts for leg/ab strength. Set time goals for the 16 and 32. Honestly times havent ever been something that bothered me, I run because I like the feeling not because I wana look cool, although improving your PR is definetly a good feeling. and IMO if you hate running (not saying you do, just generalizing) you should be doing some other form of exercise. also, running in some local 5/10k races would be a good idea.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

That's a good 2 mile pace for a person that hasn't trained.

The best way to improve that would go on longer runs. Then doing speed work outs (400m, 800m etc)

I can run 2 miles in 13 30 am i strong or slow

how can i get faster omfg

i am not fat i weigh under 100 lbs

am i strong

troll_detected.png

Haha I was thinking the same thing...

Wait, so two miles is 3.2 ks, so that's like just over 4 minute k's that seems ok, but why are you asking if that makes you strong?

rosssigfinal.jpg

I can run 2 miles in 13 30 am i strong or slow

how can i get faster omfg

i am not fat i weigh under 100 lbs

am i strong

Our top PT soldier in my unit runs in the low 11's, and I'm in the 12's, so you're actually pretty good.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

The initial question has been answered, but I would suggest re-making the thread properly with actual sentences and maturity.

Locking this.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^