• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz t0

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

lol? From reading this it just looks like TNC got confused with the timezones, aka daylight savings. Don't know why a Legacy member would be having a crack at TNC when a honest mistake is so obvious.

To True Ownage, who ever the F you are, you want a clan kicked off the warring list or w/e it is called because they didn't make you go through a fight that would make your members upset for having to step out and watch and also the most boring war for the members who would have had to participate in a 7v7 which I'm sure would have taken a long time and been one boring fight. Then again Legacy and TO are probably use to these kinds of fights from their past.

No but I am used to TNC finding an excuse everytime we war them. This is a ranking system, and It comes off as a joke for your first war that you do [cabbage] like this. I don't know why they even joined, they're more into pvp wars so I was skeptical when they joined, looks to me like they have little desire to take this seriously.

So, after reading that topic.. It kinda makes me laugh. Your screenshots are really ridiculous, I told you not to cut because I actually felt extremely bad with our pull. We definitely expected more, which leads to your next screenshot.. which would be me laughing in IRC because I posted the wrong time for the fight on our forums. Basically, the reason we didn't pull more than what we did. Of course we didn't take it serious if we only pulled 7 people, we gave you the win because a 7v7 wouldn't be too fair for the other 20 members of T0 that got cut, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Smokey went into single, yes, not that I agree with it.. but the rules had no boundaries! :) Again, don't particularly agree with what he did, but didn't break any rules. Nevertheless, sorry for the pull.

It amazes me how TNC can always find excuses.

Your troll is what amazes me.

How so? Over 90% of this topic is about how dumb you guys made yourself look, a nice apology would be more expected rather than a list of excuses.

After this, I'll go ahead and drop it.. because you're obviously not thinking outside of what you see infront of you. I apologized to T0 in their IRC before we even fought, we didn't make them cut because it wouldn't be fair for them to have to cut 20 people and risk losing after our catastrophic pull, TNC owes no apology to anyone except T0. On topic, in the future I'll be sure and post the right mass times :rolleyes:

I'm not asking for an apology for me, Just saying rather than making excuses first and laughing at this topic apologize [TO TRUE OWNAGE, not me ] and then you can explain your bad pull with out laughing at the topic.

6590ew.jpg

TNC the only thing we want is that you take seriously all this and i find stupid your excuses but its good to lol at it tho

if you arent taking seriously TWR you guys should just stay on RSC

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

To True Ownage, who ever the F you are

Wrong forum bro, back to rsc you go, cuz here no one knows who you are.

Where did i say i cared about my e-rep lol? It's a game you moron.

You're coming in here saying "Who ever the F you are" to a well known clan here on Tip.it trying to bait them out for no reason when obviously the fault belongs to TNC. You should go back to rsc, that way when you troll on clans that is not well known there you can call them no namers, don't do that here idiot.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I love how you told someone to go to RSC as you used the typical 'no one knows who you are' flame that is common on RuneScape Community. Just a bit of irony.

I don't know why ANYONE is mad at TNC, especially if you're not even True Ownage. TNC told TO to not cut because True Ownage deserved the win due to the horrendous pull of TNC. In my opinion, that's pretty honourable. Most people would MAKE their opponents drop to 7v7 to have a chance to win, but TNC accepted the loss. Smokey happened to find a loophole in the rules that I don't really support, but that was only one out of the seven TNC there that went out of bounds.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

So, after reading that topic.. It kinda makes me laugh. Your screenshots are really ridiculous, I told you not to cut because I actually felt extremely bad with our pull. We definitely expected more, which leads to your next screenshot.. which would be me laughing in IRC because I posted the wrong time for the fight on our forums. Basically, the reason we didn't pull more than what we did. Of course we didn't take it serious if we only pulled 7 people, we gave you the win because a 7v7 wouldn't be too fair for the other 20 members of T0 that got cut, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Smokey went into single, yes, not that I agree with it.. but the rules had no boundaries! :) Again, don't particularly agree with what he did, but didn't break any rules. Nevertheless, sorry for the pull.

It amazes me how TNC can always find excuses.

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

I love how you told someone to go to RSC as you used the typical 'no one knows who you are' flame that is common on RuneScape Community. Just a bit of irony.

No irony at all, just that he thinks he has a good e-rep here calling clans no namers when no one knows who he.

I don't know why ANYONE is mad at TNC, especially if you're not even True Ownage. TNC told TO to not cut because True Ownage deserved the win due to the horrendous pull of TNC. In my opinion, that's pretty honourable. Most people would MAKE their opponents drop to 7v7 to have a chance to win, but TNC accepted the loss. Smokey happened to find a loophole in the rules that I don't really support, but that was only one out of the seven TNC there that went out of bounds.

Still doesn't explain why TNC declared on them in the first place just to waste their time pulling 7 people. They should of been more responsible as a clan to pull at least 25/47 out of their ml to at least show some respect for their first TWR war, oh wait.... they think this is joke since it's all cwa, shame.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan