Nomad's HP/LP, and how super restores dont restore special move points

Shangdi

EDIT: This thread is pointless now since I beat him.

First of all, before I go on I'd like to clarify I have absolutely NO problem with his damage. That's OK with me.

So the other day, when Blood Pact was released, I decided I wanted my quest cape back. I got my friend to let me borrow his GS, and took some decent ranging stuff.

I was about 75% through his first HP bar when my brews ran out. No problem, I thought, I'll just use my brand new fire titan then. And then it turns out that super restores don't restore special move points, making me die when I was about 80% through his first hp bar.

I though super restore potions were supposed to be a combination of a restore potion, a prayer pot, and summ pot...if they'd restored special move points I might've lived!

Either reduce Nomad's hp (Not gonna happen, Jagex already said that), or make super restores also restore special move points.

Well thank you for listening.

P.S. My relevant stats when I fought him were:

83 att

83 str

85 def

86 hp/const

81 summ

85 range (now 86)

85 magic

71 prayer

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

i agree it is too hard for me too kill nomad i mean he is two strong and y cant my pots heal me and deal damage 2 him i think he is to strong jedax should make it ez-er becuz im not some nerd dat is gunna play rs for 100 hours a day! lol! \:D/ :grin: :razz: :geek: :twisted: :thumbsup:

4 tries here :mrgreen: Having sup rest restoring special pts might be a bit overpowered I think, just go range nomad, fire titan does help after your tort runs out of brews, hell my titan dealt the finishing hit on him.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

4 tries here :mrgreen: Having sup rest restoring special pts might be a bit overpowered I think, just go range nomad, fire titan does help after your tort runs out of brews, hell my titan dealt the finishing hit on him.

Same here, after you use up your tort, hide behind a pillar and summon the highest summoning familiar you can. My titan did most of the damage when he starts meeleeing, after every 3-4 attacks i stepped behind a pillar and let the titan get a few shots in.

Then again maybe i just have horrible reflexes.

(I did take a tortoise...)

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

I though super restore potions were supposed to be a combination of a restore potion, a prayer pot, and summ pot...if they'd restored special move points I might've lived!

Super restores have never had any affect on special move bars. The only ways to restore that is to either drink a summoning pot, wait for it to recharge on its own or die.

imevil.jpg

There's a fairly nice guide in my sig, and try to take a kyatt over the fire titan, I really don't think it's better than a kyatt. A titan heals 240 LP per bar and a Kyatt deals a lot more per bar.

Well no thanks to you guys, I managed to beat him through sheer luck. ^^

Well no thanks to you guys, I managed to beat him through sheer luck. ^^

Thats what happened to me too, screw the guides, I beat nomad with the skin of my teeth, 21 hp left(before HP update), no brews, one super restore, my titan is the one who killed him.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Grandmaster Quest<--Of course it should be hard and challenging.

It's not even hard

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Grandmaster Quest<--Of course it should be hard and challenging.

It's not even hard

If you're maxed out, it won't be hard.

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

Two tries here; first time with range and AGS with tort full of brews. Second time was pure range with tort full of brews and a uni for when I ran out. I literally finished him with 0 brews left.

I was then and still am 136.

It always makes me laugh when people say Nomad is easy . . . he is by no means easy, I think Jagex said the first day 20,000 people tried and only 4,000 succeeded in beating Nomad.

Even if you use good strategy, it is still possible with the Random Number Generator to get hit a lot and run out of supplies. Just keep at it and you'll best him eventually (which the poster already did).

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif