D Claws

My_Eggs

I have a pair of D Claws, and I was just wondering what they're useful for. I'm using them as a spec weapon at PC right now trying to get my void gear back, but I was just curious as to where else I could use these.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

What are your stats?

99 Hp

98 Str

95 Atk

95 Def

88 Mage

96 Range

71 Pray

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

It is great for Kuradel's dungeon if you have the ferocious ring.

As just a spec weapon?

How convienent, I happen to have a task of 208 greaters already.

I would say pking is the best, just make sure you play in bounty +1 worlds. And at your stats you should make quite a few kills with them.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I use mine on every slayer task, and on tasks where inventory space cramping isn't a problem (fire giants, black demons, greaters, hellhounds ect) I bring spec restores as well. Hellhounds in kuradel`s dungeon are one of my favorite tasks because I just bring claws, 6 ppots, slayer ring, and an inventory of spec restores. :thumbsup:

quit