Summoning help

Themooingcow666

Ok so i have level 60 Summoning and 274,281 XP in it. What i was wondering is how would i use my charms the MOST effectively (most XP and price saver) to get to 70.

I have 2008 gold charms, 993 green charms, 123 blue charms, and 691 crimson charms. And i have tried to figure it out, but for some reason i haven't been able to do it to well, (cousin talking so i can't concentrate on all the math :/)

But for anything that helps even in a little bit, seriously thank you :)

Themooingcow.png

2008 spirit terrorbirds -> 64

691 stranger plants -> 68

123 mithril minotaurs -> 69

993 fruit bats -> 70

Use the tip.it summoning planner.

Ok cool thank you :) I am doing the spirit terrorbirds now :D i found out i could hold an extra 6 with EVERY run and it's speeding this up so much :)

Themooingcow.png

Ok so i figured out, that once i get to level 68, in order to get to 69 (fruit bats for profit :D) i have three choices since i have 990 green charms.

1.740 Magpie's

2. 623 Ibis

3. 517 Bunyip.

What would you guys suggest?

I would go with bunyip. yea, they might be a bit more expnsive, but if need be you can sell them easily, or even better, like i've been doing, use them for yourself in slayer. :)

Purekilljoy.png

Ok so i figured out, that once i get to level 68, in order to get to 69 (fruit bats for profit :D) i have three choices since i have 990 green charms.

1.740 Magpie's

2. 623 Ibis

3. 517 Bunyip.

What would you guys suggest?

I would go with bunyip. yea, they might be a bit more expnsive, but if need be you can sell them easily, or even better, like i've been doing, use them for yourself in slayer. :)

Ok cool i was thinking that but wasn't sure. And ya i was going to keep a hundred or two :D then sell the rest :) sadly i just used almost 2 mil in those dumb summoning shards :/ so it might be a while lol

Themooingcow.png

wfs = waterfiends xD the swallow whole scrolls allow you to eat the raw fish they drop and let you stay longer even after you have run completely out of food.

P.S dont rely fully on food drops because some ppl have more luck with getting them then others.

wfs = waterfiends xD the swallow whole scrolls allow you to eat the raw fish they drop and let you stay longer even after you have run completely out of food.

P.S dont rely fully on food drops because some ppl have more luck with getting them then others.

Oh ok that makes sense, i heard they were really hard, and a lot of people hate fighting them.

Themooingcow.png

Oh ok that makes sense, i heard they were really hard, and a lot of people hate fighting them.

They're not too bad once you know what you're doing really. But as sky says, don't rely on them for the fish. I personally have horrific luck there and bank about 3-5 times a task...... but no more as I has a pony.

Anyways, MrMooky pretty much has it right. and Bladewing is correct in saying that fruitbats are superior to everything made with greens.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

They're not too bad once you know what you're doing really. But as sky says, don't rely on them for the fish. I personally have horrific luck there and bank about 3-5 times a task...... but no more as I has a pony.

Anyways, MrMooky pretty much has it right. and Bladewing is correct in saying that fruitbats are superior to everything made with greens.

Ok cool, i have 71 iron dragons as a task right now. But i think i may try them soon :)

And could someone explain to me how the fruit bat thing works?

I have heard like 3 different things :/

Themooingcow.png

Ok cool, i have 71 iron dragons as a task right now. But i think i may try them soon :)

And could someone explain to me how the fruit bat thing works?

I have heard like 3 different things :/

Take 4 banana baskets and the rest bananas in inventory (if you have bob, fill it with baskets). When you get to obelisk, make them all into scrolls and empty the baskets to make more scrolls...

Fruit bats and then Fruitfall scrolls are superior xp to even unicorns. You can use a beast of burden holding baskets of bananas, allowing you to make many more pouches/hour.

It's still better to make unis when you can. It might be slower exp, but it saves you some charms.

Saving green charms is hardly of concern. The time saved can be used to get more crimsons and more money to make more swamp titans, with time left over. Fruitfall scrolls are the best way to go.

Also there is a fact that the fruit bat pouches at the time of the weekend were cheaper than doing swamp titans.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D