Skillers

Poopingman

What abilities does it take to be a PKer/clan war player? Nothing more than experience and good reaction and some advice from guides/more experienced people.

What do you mean by a skiller doesn't have abilities? Don't they also need experience like a PKer? Don't they need the most efficient methods to train? Don't they need perseverance?

Exactly. A PKer isn't that much better than a skiller.

They are both hindering certain aspects of the game just to gain respect from others. Frankly, I think they shouldn't deserve the respect.

If anything, they should deserve less respect because they are just making a fool out of themselves (if they just want the respect, that is).

*waits for infam0us to come and flame my posts*

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What do you mean by a skiller doesn't have abilities? Don't they also need experience like a PKer? Don't they need the most efficient methods to train? Don't they need perseverance?

you make it sound hard

it's not

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

you make it sound hard

it's not

Of course not, but neither is pking/ Gwd.

you make it sound hard

it's not

it's not rocketscience, but it requires slightly more than clicking a tree and tabbing to youtube

it's also less boring, if you enjoy virtual woodcutting/cooking/fishing or mining you're clearly quite a boring person

killing stuff is cool man! ;)

:>

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

it's not rocketscience, but it requires slightly more than clicking a tree and tabbing to youtube

it's also less boring, if you enjoy virtual woodcutting/cooking/fishing or mining you're clearly quite a boring person

Opinion, clearly opinion.

I personally love grindfests in MMOs. Without them I wouldn't even be playing as there's nothing to do.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What abilities does it take to be a PKer/clan war player? Nothing more than experience and good reaction and some advice from guides/more experienced people.

They are both hindering certain aspects of the game just to gain respect from others. Frankly, I think they shouldn't deserve the respect.

If anything, they should deserve less respect because they are just making a fool out of themselves (if they just want the respect, that is).

A pker doesn't hinder certain aspects to gain respect, a pker restricts himself to become a more powerfull force in the wilderness. And if either account type just wants respect they're both fools.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

A pker doesn't hinder certain aspects to gain respect, a pker restricts himself to become a more powerfull force in the wilderness. And if either account type just wants respect they're both fools.

I don't really understand how someone goes about giving/earning respect in an online video gamehuh.gif

The whole point is to have fun. And people who make skillers want to set a challenge for themselves, which they'll feel good about when they complete it. They're not necessarily looking for a pat on the back for their accomplishments, that's more of an 'icing on the cake'.

you make it sound hard

it's not

It requires slightly more what? Attention to the game? FYI, Jagex doesn't care whether you're paying attention to the game or not, they just want you to subscribe to membership/play so they earn money.

Something being boring is completely subjective. I think my classmates no-lifing violent handphone games are doing something very boring.

And IMO, skilling requires much more perseverance than PKing, since it takes much more time to train all skills to 99, and many skills like smithing and crafting are very difficult to train.

Opinion, clearly opinion.

I personally love grindfests in MMOs. Without them I wouldn't even be playing as there's nothing to do.

i rest my case

;)

u2 quelmotz

Rock_Hard.png

Old School is those people who played Classic and prefer to train with ways that were more popular years ago.

Skill Capes have definitely put an effect on the game, meaning that more players are going to show them off to prove that they achieved a high level. That's why so many own a Strength, Cooking, and a Fletching cape because those are the ones that are easier to get 99.

Before, it was more of a decision to get to 99, rather than get it to look cool.