Divine King's Sunday Day Out

Janek19

Untitled-5-5.png

jruqdc.gif

So my Tempted Killers forums spy told me that they were going to mass at around 2pm Eastern for a regular Pk trip so we massed up as well to hit them. We massed for around 35mins and headed out with 55 on Ts. We then ended up peaking at 68 on audio which is awesome! :wub:

jruqdc.gif

Divine Kings starting: 180 Opts

34rup2g.jpg

jruqdc.gif

So we started the day out Acing for our Polish friends who told me AP [Armia Polska] was crashing them. SO we found them near mossies making a penis LOL - we quickly rushed them and ran them to mossies. We also heard Tr were warring today so we were planning on getting payback for them teaming on us. Ever since we beat them on Sunday they been calling clans such as Tk and Ph to help them out. :lmao:

jruqdc.gif

100321125507.png

jruqdc.gif

Anyways, heres AP in single:

2h8a2if.jpg

jruqdc.gif

march21155626.png

jruqdc.gif

After about 10minutes of us walking around and watching Trwf clear fools, Cr comes up out of nowhere and rushes us. They had about 40 on Ts according to my contacts.

jruqdc.gif

Divine Kings starting: 180 Opts

Crimson Raiders starting: 120 Opts

jruqdc.gif

The fight lasted about 20 minutes? I didn't take any screenshots due to me getting camped by some of their members but these should be enough.

jruqdc.gif

march21161146.png

Video of the ending of the fight:

http://tinypic.com/r/21jrdqu/5

2iu8fw1.jpg

march21161509.png

jruqdc.gif

Divine Kings ending:186 Opts - same as starting

11giw42.jpg

Crimson Raiders ending: None, logged out.

jruqdc.gif

Cr seemed pretty angry - they came back later and crashed our pkri LOL. :blink:

jruqdc.gif

And to finish up, we smacked up the anti-Dk alliance (tk/Ph/Ni) and ran them to single MANY Times. When will you learn lol? its just not gonna work. We used a simple tactic, since our gear is way superior than Ph's every time they hid to mossies we mass sniped them - worked very well!

jruqdc.gif

Pics of clearing the anti-Dk alliance:

100321203454.png

jruqdc.gif

k9ja0w.jpg

jruqdc.gif

We also fought Tr for a little bit, before they called their allies.

100321204648.png

100321174854.png

march21163426.png

20s99br.jpg

100321213602.png

100321170226.png

100321214512.png

jruqdc.gif

<@`Pieter> everybody is whining on rsc how wildy is that

<@`Pieter> dead

<@`Pieter> and yet they all whine about dk, while you guys are the last active pking clan left

<@`Pieter> lmfao

<@`Pieter> stinking hypocrites

jruqdc.gif

Edit: To those wondering why I'm not elaborating on the fact that we feasted on Tr, Its simply because they had a planned fight. :innocent:

jruqdc.gif

~Valery

2hsasrb.png

you dont mention tr not because you crashed them , because you used to mention "owning them" even if you crashed them, is just that this time they slapped you out the wild 3 times.You dont mention how you never really fought tk+ph+tr, you make up ni is back when it isnt even true, you dont mention when rot cleared you, when ph owned you at bh, or when cr came back and cleared you, all I got to say is COOL STORY BRO, dk should stop making fake topics :S, reminds me of "the boy who cried wolf" one day your actualy gonna post a legit day out and no one is going to believe you :(

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

you dont mention tr not because you crashed them , because you used to mention "owning them" even if you crashed them, is just that this time they slapped you out the wild 3 times.You dont mention how you never really fought tk+ph+tr, you make up ni is back when it isnt even true, you dont mention when rot cleared you, when ph owned you at bh, or when cr came back and cleared you, all I got to say is COOL STORY BRO, dk should stop making fake topics :S, reminds me of "the boy who cried wolf" one day your actualy gonna post a legit day out and no one is going to believe you :(

true that

First they crashed us while we were fighting AF , so we teamed up to clear em. :rolleyes:

and later we were fighting Trwf and they decided to crash again

patjencembio.jpg

If your interested in joining Tr , feel free to pm me for info =)

[Tr forums]

Gratz I think, but undoubtedly there'll be some people into say you crashed them and what not since everyone hates on NH regardless of what it's like.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

You forgot to mention TR cleared you yesterday and stop saying you "tk + ph + tr". We never teamed with PH and TR cleared you before we arrived..

Gj DK

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

lmao tk+ph+ni is an alliance...man u gotta get ur facts right

Ni- closed where have u been for the last months, dont talk trash

Ph- We (tk) have never teamed with them.

So i suggest u change some of the things in ur topic.....yesterday we didnt even see you so enough of the lies.

Actually Tr we pretty much feasted on you all day lol. We killed you for hours on end including your returners - and all you did is stop the fight a total of 2 times? maybe 3 times?

You also accused Trwf of "supporting Nh" and teaming with DK which resulted in them stopping the fight a little slower - but thats bad leadership decision and its a bit off topic so I'll leave it at that.

Proud Ex-Leader of Divine Kings

vpxcag.png

You guys post too much, your posts are meaningless as nobody in the clan world cares what Divine Kings does and sees them as joke.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

No lol :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rushed us....and you got cleared in less than 10 mins. You hopped world to re-mass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbn_VfZxCaI&feature=player_embedded

congratz on "owning" with an open cc

No pic no proof

Everyone here knows that you were cleared within 5 minutes.

stop making fake topics :thumbdown:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

You rushed us....and you got cleared in less than 10 mins. You hopped world to re-mass.

congratz on "owning" with an open cc

No pic no proof

Everyone here knows that you were cleared within 5 minutes.

stop making fake topics :thumbdown:

Take a look. at this vid.

That's CR getting cleared...that's a fact.

2hsasrb.png

Remember seeing you guys, when we returned after TK rushed us.

TK rushed us and when we returned after re-grouping we were not able to locate TK, dunno why? (not flame / baiting just curious)

Because we heard you called DK.

http://www.rs-tempted.com/index.php?/topic/190-tks-pk-321/page__pid__2087__st__0entry2087

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Remember seeing you guys, when we returned after TK rushed us.

TK rushed us and when we returned after re-grouping we were not able to locate TK, dunno why? (not flame / baiting just curious)

Tk cleared you guys and made you guys walk down, I looked in dk's IRC and saw something pretty funny

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <karabest3> come 21 spiders

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <karabest3> help dv

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <karabest3> 21 spiders

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <karabest3> help dv

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <karabest3> dv hitting tk

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <karabest3> 21 spiders

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <chao> @ge rune armour set

(15:42:24) <@nathan|soulja_melle> <karabest3> quick guyz

62ce8.png

100321154018.png

100321154050.png

anyways nice opts Dv, we had around the same (: