A contest for all to enjoy! Winners Announced Pg 9

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll be the first one done. I only have 15 left. i have a secret, that nobody else knows.

you *are* noting the url of the posts/threads right? you need that to win too (as well as the awesome image you're going to make)

My way of finding these is better than anyones. I found all of these in 30 minutes, and out them on paint =P

ARE YOU [bleep]ING KIDDING?? OMFG. i've just been getting the images. OMFGOMFG >_> anyway, here is my checklist. (the ones I dont have yet)

* darkrick

* Fedorca99

* SerpentEye

* Wachtwoord

* Racheya

* Danqazmlp

* Necromagnus

* kenshinjapan

* Bluehooloovo

* Rainy_Day

* Kcdragon8116

* QueenValerie

* Codguy

* Rien_Adelric

* Hobgoblinpie

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE YET TO POST THEIRS. I believe...I am gonna go get the links now. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhH

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I think I'll be the first one done. I only have 15 left. i have a secret, that nobody else knows.

you *are* noting the url of the posts/threads right? you need that to win too (as well as the awesome image you're going to make)

*shotgun -> face*

As of today I learned just how terrible the search function is.

You do understand we have been using methods to attempt to make the search as useless as possible in finding these clues? ;)

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

gotta catch em all

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Actually just found a really easy method. I may still do it.

Same as me I assume. I'll tell my method, after I'm done of course. Search has nothing to do with it.

SERIOUSLY, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THE URL THING? I DONT WANNA GO BACK AND THEM ALL AGAIN =((( It doesnt even say that =(

Btw - Howlin's name is Howlin0001, not Howlin1. Might wanna edit that.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Actually just found a really easy method. I may still do it.

Same as me I assume. I'll tell my method, after I'm done of course. Search has nothing to do with it.

SERIOUSLY, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THE URL THING? I DONT WANNA GO BACK AND THEM ALL AGAIN =((( It doesnt even say that =(

Btw - Howlin's name is Howlin0001, not Howlin1. Might wanna edit that.

After saying what you said, I can confirm to know what your method is, and it's exactly like the one I thought of... it's a shame I'm not creative enough when it comes to editting images though :/...

Mhm, we realised how easy it would be to simply search through staff members' posts, so several of us took a few... extra precautions. Heheh.

'Good luck catching us all. :P

Rofl, I found yours with quite ease. <3 you guys. :thumbsup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

My way of finding these is better than anyones. I found all of these in 30 minutes, and out them on paint =P

ARE YOU [bleep]ING KIDDING?? OMFG. i've just been getting the images. OMFGOMFG >_> anyway, here is my checklist. (the ones I dont have yet)

* darkrick

* Fedorca99

* SerpentEye

* Wachtwoord

* Racheya

* Danqazmlp

* Necromagnus

* kenshinjapan

* Bluehooloovo

* Rainy_Day

* Kcdragon8116

* QueenValerie

* Codguy

* Rien_Adelric

* Hobgoblinpie

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE YET TO POST THEIRS. I believe...I am gonna go get the links now. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhH

Some of us have been at school/work all day. ;)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

There sure are a lot of MEMBERS on this site. Can anyone find proof of URL thing? Btw, lego pm me and I'll see if our methods are the same.

I'll go hunting for your again Rach.

Greetings Tip.iters,

We hope you are enjoying April Fools Day so far. While thinking of how to make today a more comical day, we came to a realization that year after year we are the one who pulls all the pranks on you and have come to think that for once we should let you get involved in the festivities as well. So in line with the spirit of the day we are holding a rank contest, where many of us staff members will be posting images (on threads or forum blogs today or on March 31st) for you to put together in a comical manner, and then label each member of staff in the image. It is required that you find all of the images from participating staff members who are listed below, and include all the images. You will be allowed to take creative liberties with the images and you may bring in outside resources, However we do require that you follow all forum rules with these images. When your image is finished please send a link to: Rank_Contest . All entries are Due by 23:59:59 April 2nd, 2010 (GMT +1). where we will narrow the selection down to 10 and let you vote for the winner starting on April 5th, with the top 3 Winning Special Ranks.

Only one sprite per staff member is needed.

Also, please add all the links as where you found these sprites on the forum, this is to prevent cheating.

From your friends at Tip.it

Pika-pi, pikachu! ;)

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

There sure are a lot of MEMBERS on this site. Can anyone find proof of URL thing? Btw, lego pm me and I'll see if our methods are the same.

I'll go hunting for your again Rach.

Greetings Tip.iters,

We hope you are enjoying April Fools Day so far. While thinking of how to make today a more comical day, we came to a realization that year after year we are the one who pulls all the pranks on you and have come to think that for once we should let you get involved in the festivities as well. So in line with the spirit of the day we are holding a rank contest, where many of us staff members will be posting images (on threads or forum blogs today or on March 31st) for you to put together in a comical manner, and then label each member of staff in the image. It is required that you find all of the images from participating staff members who are listed below, and include all the images. You will be allowed to take creative liberties with the images and you may bring in outside resources, However we do require that you follow all forum rules with these images. When your image is finished please send a link to: Rank_Contest . All entries are Due by 23:59:59 April 2nd, 2010 (GMT +1). where we will narrow the selection down to 10 and let you vote for the winner starting on April 5th, with the top 3 Winning Special Ranks.

Only one sprite per staff member is needed.

Also, please add all the links as where you found these sprites on the forum, this is to prevent cheating.

From your friends at Tip.it

Pika-pi, pikachu! ;)

Lame, that wasn't there before :< Don't think I'm participating anymore :(

3PM be takin' this game so seriously, lmao.

And Rien shouldn't take you anymore than 2 minutes.

I just found him. I was'nt looking deep enough when I did it. I only have two left. The two people left haven't made a post in 5 days sooooo.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

9 to go :D I also have the urls :)

EDIT: Yes, I'm tired... not even thinking about making the cool picture D:

Yay for us.

All I have left is

Queenvalerie/darkrick/kcdragon/necromagnus/bluehoo/serpenteye/wacht/codguy/fedorca/danqaz 10!

Some of which who haven't posted in a week. I was missing a section which is why I said 2 >_>

+ ALL URLS GOTTEN

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Aww, I suppose I didn't spam quite enough to hide my sprite properly. :lol:

Anyway, not all of the staff have posted theirs yet (some are away at the moment), so I'd suggest for you all to think about the contest picture you'll have to make in the meanwhile. :)

I (or some other staff member) will post here when all of the sprites are available. Cheers!

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png